The unofficially official 0.24-Kerbapalooza Thread - Now extra #HYPETRAIN!

KvickFlygarn87

xD I just actually imagined that.

No no, you have to think in your mind the sound a steam train makes when it goes from a stand-still to full-speed. How the rotations start slow and slowly go faster....

...now take that sound, and replace the train steam sounds with "Hype".

Hype... hype.... hype.. hype.. hype.. hype. hype. hype. hype. hype-hype-hype-hype-hype-hype-hype-HYYYYYYYPPPPE.... HYYYYPPPPPEE.... hype-hype-hype-hype-hype.....

At least, it makes sense my my head! :sealed:

He's either trolling, or is posting based on Maxmaps' tweet yesterday that there would be no release 'today', which is now, of course, yesterday.

Timezones FTW.

Man was not built for this kind of hype...

More strouts.

He's either trolling, or is posting based on Maxmaps' tweet yesterday that there would be no release 'today', which is now, of course, yesterday.

Maxmaps, did you mean that there will be no release this day? On the day 17.7.2014? (day month year)

Maxmaps, did you mean that there will be no release this day? On the day 17.7.2014? (day month year)

In relation to the Squad offices in Mexico City, that message was posted toward the end of what would be considered the working day yesterday. They've also been re-building the hype (as if that was necessary), which I doubt they'd do if they had zero intention of at least trying to release today.

Of course, I could be wrong. I'm just crazy for contracts!