The unofficially official 0.24-Kerbapalooza Thread - Now extra #HYPETRAIN!

KvickFlygarn87

In relation to the Squad offices in Mexico City, that message was posted toward the end of what would be considered the working day yesterday. They've also been re-building the hype (as if that was necessary), which I doubt they'd do if they had zero intention of at least trying to release today.

Of course, I could be wrong. I'm just crazy for contracts!

They have intended to release it for a couple days now, it is just that bugs, bugs never die.

Maybe they are trying to figure out which moon of Jool they can put an actual Hypetrain on.

That would be absolutely epic.

Or have a HypeTrain that flies around space on it's own (similar in fashion to the Kraken) but doesn't show at the tracking station. You just see it when you get lucky out there in the universe!

I can just imaging going in for a landing somewhere and having this massive HypeTrain to blazing past at 10,000 m/s.

"They've got to plaid!"

theres so many people getting on the hype train we are going to have to start getting loaded into cattle cars.

No, instead of staging the empty liquid-hype tanks, I think we've found a far more efficient use for them.

i been lurking this is so much fun lol!!!!but my wife is nagging me to go cut the grass.she just said the updat download will take some time so you have time to cut the grass lol

That would be absolutely epic.

Or have a HypeTrain that flies around space on it's own (similar in fashion to the Kraken) but doesn't show at the tracking station. You just see it when you get lucky out there in the universe!

I can just imaging going in for a landing somewhere and having this massive HypeTrain to blazing past at 10,000 m/s.

"They've got to plaid!"

But the probability of encountering one object in the solar system without trying (Which you can't try if you can't track it) would be far too low.

WARNING! HYPE LEVEL EXCEEDING HEALTHY LEVELS! BRAIN DAMAGE IMMINENT.

Anybody else already past the point of just being hyped, but slightly mad about it not being released yet? F's sake I feel like a 10 year old waiting for Santa... :-D

But the probability of encountering one object in the solar system without trying (Which you can't try if you can't track it) would be far too low.

Perhaps if you're the only one looking, but the community found the magic boulder, we'd surely find the hype train sooner or later. :D