The unofficially official 0.24-Kerbapalooza Thread - Now extra #HYPETRAIN!

KvickFlygarn87

Second this. A subject for the mid-release dead period undoubtedly but one that'd be interesting, if even from a tangentially professional angle.

In my day it was always search functionality that killed forums, these days I dunno - could be as simple as lobbing a few more gigglybytes of RAM to the virtual machine running the forums, could be some vbulletin settings, could be cache settings or connection thread limits. But yep, would be interesting from a purely (in my case only tangentially) professional angle.

There's slightly more info in this thread: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/84869-502-Error-Ocurrance-List

As for the amount of connections, unique visits etc.. I'd imagine that that information is something Squad would want to keep to themselves as it could be sensitive information too. I don't have access to it either.

Release an update on Steam, which is actually 0.23.5 but with "Fooled you!" on the main menu?

Maybe double-troll us - release the update, with the "Fooled you" part, and the version number being .23.5, yet the game being .24? That would be hilarious.

No, just to decrease the amount of 502 errors on the forums. The downloads are hosted on another service.

Damn. Yeah, I'm clutching at straws here!

Twitch link helps. As does Apollo 13 :D

Isn't it safe to say that if they haven't released it yet that it is highly unlikely that they aren't going to release today?

0.23 was released 30Min prior to the actual time now. But I don't wan't this to be true, it can't!

0.23 was released 30Min prior to the actual time now. But I don't wan't this to be true, it can't!

23.5 was released in the morning if I recall correctly. So I mean IDK with squad they aren't exactly consistent. Kinda like Kerbals.

If they're still pushing out experimentals today, I wouldn't super count on it. Don't they have to put stuff up for steam approval process after a build is done? That takes a little while., some hours at least.

I imagine KSP is hot enough that they put priority on their submissions at least.

If they're still pushing out experimentals today, I wouldn't super count on it. Don't they have to put stuff up for steam approval process after a build is done? That takes a little while., some hours at least.

Well, we're over an hour since the last Experimentals push, and that one appears to have been tiny.

Plus Rowsdower appeared over at Reddit and said it was "very close", so... um... that means nothing, actually.

There's slightly more info in this thread: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/84869-502-Error-Ocurrance-List

As for the amount of connections, unique visits etc.. I'd imagine that that information is something Squad would want to keep to themselves as it could be sensitive information too. I don't have access to it either.

Interesting thread (got through it with only two 502s) - if I understand the gist correctly you've third party hosters and CPU seems to bottleneck. In that case, I sympathise (particularly with regard to third party hosts - though naturally fiscal savings realised by third party hosting get recycled into greater snack budgets for kerbonauts & better tequila budgets for modonauts).

23.5 was released in the morning if I recall correctly. So I mean IDK with squad they aren't exactly consistent. Kinda like Kerbals.

I think it came out around this time of day, actually. I could be remembering wrong though.