The unofficially official 0.24-Kerbapalooza Thread - Now extra #HYPETRAIN!

KvickFlygarn87

So, is steam going to get .24 faster then the patcher or the ksp store? If so i really need to get the Hypertrain do a course correction so i can get a steam key with HyperSPEED.

Yes and no, assuming usual thing happens, it will hit both at the same time, but generally speaking I see people saying that download from KSP servers is slow after an update, I never seem to have an issue with steam.

Ive also donated to http://www.childsplaycharity.org/ just now. Little message on the end. Messaging the charity to ask if they can track anyone who's got "Kerbal" in their donation message so we can find out how much has been been donated :)

Also donated here with KSP #HYPETRAIN comment! Hope we get .24 soon because I'm starting to worry about the structural integrity of this train as we move closer and closer towards...

spaceballs-ludicrous-speed-o.gif

I love it, the Hype Train has created conspiracy theorists to the mix. This thread is so entertaining to keep up with!

It's not a conspiracy if the steel plate in my skull really is picking up transmissions directly from Squad.

nice one you Legend :D

I hope everyone who was claiming to buy pizza will donate

I was only able to send $10 myself. The girlfriend is over this weekend, and that will bleed me dry :D:(