[WIP]"KONQUEST:Modular components for permanent bases" by ASET (14/05/2014)

alexustas

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

currently I finish updating all of my already published mods and after that, i promise to continue working on "Konquest" :)

That's more than I dared hope for! Thanks for coming back, but make sure not to burn yourself out. Take your time :)

Alexustas, knowing you're back on the development of these mods makes me very happy! I've flown the ALCOR on all-IVA missions to most of the planets and moons and driven the ESR from KSC to both poles. I can't wait to start building Konquest bases in 1.0. Your designs are just fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Excuse me if I don't get my hopes up... but it would sure be about time we at least got some new progress reports. I suffer for the lack of these components.

what asset promises always provides, let im make it perfect! do something else in real life or do some other project that doesn't require these parts in ksp. if you look back in the previous page alexustas said hes updating the other asset stuff and then he will focus on finishing these babies.

Edited by techstepman

• 2 weeks later...
what asset promises always provides, let im make it perfect! do something else in real life or do some other project that doesn't require these parts in ksp. if you look back in the previous page alexustas said hes updating the other asset stuff and then he will focus on finishing these babies.

His Youtube stuf is looking pretty awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
WOW please update this when you can so i can try it, but this kind of quality is becoming more of a trend.

"if i get the chance i will see if it working with latest version and let you all know".

Like did you found a download ? As it's not been released ?

Like did you found a download ? As it's not been released ?

I think he's been busy with ALCOR updates, the new IVAs for the stock pods, and the new RPM screens. All expected to be of exceptional quality. I'm ok if KONQUEST takes a back seat.

Have you seen his newest videos!! I say, if SQUAD wants the best IVAs available, they ought to offer Alex a position.

Edited by nukeboyt

I think he's been busy with ALCOR updates, the new IVAs for the stock pods, and the new RPM screens. All expected to be of exceptional quality. I'm ok if KONQUEST takes a back seat.

Have you seen his newest videos!! I say, if SQUAD wants the best IVAs available, they ought to offer Alex a position.

IKR, he even has a GPWS callout for landing!

• 4 weeks later...