[WIP]"KONQUEST:Modular components for permanent bases" by ASET (14/05/2014)

alexustas

Well the mod's 2 year anniversary is in 16 days....

And not a SINGLE, WIP, BETA download.

How much stuff is going to be in this? I don't honestly care if the Aerodynamics are broken. I'll probably use Hyperedit anyways or use struts to hold everthing in.

Folks, modders work on their own schedules, when they have time, and to be blunt, when they feel like it. As volunteers, this is entirely up to their discretion. You are free to be unhappy about it, but angry complaints like this will not make the modders work any faster. In fact, it might discourage them from working at all. So having said your peace, yes, please, now do drop the subject before this crosses over into harassment, which is a violation of our forum rules (2.2.d). 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2014 at 10:25 AM, nukeboyt said:

I am really looking forward to KONQUEST. This is going to be fun!!!

In order to develop the skills to lug these big guys around, I've been practicing with 5M tanks (made with Tweakscale).

vKZ4q0E.png

Please don't get me wrong.  I, as much as anyone look forward to the release of this mod (if it ever occurs).  I wish @alexustas all the best, but he has no obligations whatsoever

• 3 weeks later...

While I certainly do find merit in the idea of making whatever assets may exist available (in whatever state they're in) as a wonderful boon to the community, at the same time people need to just cool their jets and write the mod off as dead and buried if they aren't patient enough to wait for Alex to come around.

I think many here will agree with me when I state this: Judging on the quality of his mods to date, no matter how long alexustas takes to get this mod out, it WILL be worth the wait when it DOES get released.

Some more argumentative and off-topic posts have been removed. Since the fighting in this thread hasn't stopped despite several moderator interventions, the thread will be closed until the OP requests otherwise.