Mirror Horrizon

Daemoria

Sorry, I don't have the time to really dedicate myself to multiple projects at the moment, so I had to put the lock-down on the SRI mod. I do want to continue it at a later point in time when I have an abundance of free time tho.

In the mean time, have some Pirates!!!

y1z1kQ5.png

"I see the Flickerbeams shining, so bright and harsh."

- Red-haven gunnery officer.

Edited by Daemoria

Sorry, I don't have the time to really dedicate myself to multiple projects at the moment, so I had to put the lock-down on the SRI mod. I do want to continue it at a later point in time when I have an abundance of free time tho.

In the mean time, have some Pirates!!!

http://i.imgur.com/y1z1kQ5.png

"I see the Flickerbeams shining, so bright and harsh."

- Red-haven gunnery officer.

Strike suit zero much? (from the trailing blue lines (also in homeworld) and the shape of the ships. it's like a mix of cowboy bepop, homeworld and strike suit zero.

@Blue. Seriously? Where have you seen these designs before? Check my slumbering SRI thread [link in signature image] for other examples of my work.

But if you insist, you can do an image search for 'Daemoria'. I hope that would put your fears to rest, but if that doesnt....have a WIP image or two or three.

VV8WtTQ.png

b1jTDEW.png

o43Xfy5.png

@NASAFanboy

I start with an idea either in photoshop/paper/napkin or rough mesh file in Cinema4d.

I then refine the mesh to where the proportions look good from all angles, and then take it back to photoshop.

Then it's time for lots and lots of work with the standard hard round brush with tablet sensitivity disabled.

I love it all. Maybe on near future we can have this type of ship design parts from all this drawings.

The warm hole are cool.

And Daemonia, you have the taste. :)

Edited by Climberfx

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.