Mirror Horrizon

Daemoria

gjm976x.png

6yE0n3c.png

: Database Entry CALSEC Eyes Only : //

The Silka fast attack corvette. This multi-role small craft has a large modular mount to allow it to accomplish a wide variety of missions.

Currently equipped with a Swarmpack that can store many smaller assault drones, these Silkas are kitted out for 'smash and grab' chaos missions.

The dazzle pattern paint scheme is an thermal-electric compound that acts as wide-spectrum intimidation tactic, but can be manipulated on-board if stealth is required.

-These Silkas are based out of capital ship Battlecarrier Red Horizion owned by the Laughing Swarm.-

• 3 weeks later...

z839xq6.png?1

Some more stuff.

I just heard about the 64-bit ksp release is going to be hitting soon. Maybe it might be time for me to get back into the game.

edit: just saw the question posted earlier. I use photoshop for the digitial drawings, and cinema4d for the meshes.

Edited by Daemoria

• 1 month later...

Say, do these pull any inspiration from HomeWorld? These are magnificent. They remind me of "Starsector" art as well though that is less well known and more modern.

NOTE: Myrhymn waystation also sounds like a certain alien race from a certain ancient game called Star Control II... ALL the references!

EDIT: It looks like the OP has left the forum some time ago. Did someone resurrect this?

EDIT EDIT: Wow I'm not the only one who thought this looked like HomeWorld! You guys should look at some Starsector concept art.

Edited by Avera9eJoe

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
http://i.imgur.com/z839xq6.png?1

Some more stuff.

I just heard about the 64-bit ksp release is going to be hitting soon. Maybe it might be time for me to get back into the game.

edit: just saw the question posted earlier. I use photoshop for the digitial drawings, and cinema4d for the meshes.

I know this is completely and utterly futile. However! It has been quite a while since you decided to end your work on SRI. KSP has changed quite a lot since then. When I joined the forums I checked it pretty infrequently but when I saw the SRI thread, that was the beginning of my constant checking of the forums. It was the first thread that I subscribed to and the first I began to look forward to. So I am making a plea for the entire forum! Please come back, please continue the wonderful work you started on SRI. We are in desperate need of new an unique mods. Everything is stockalike or replicas. Nothing to very few mods are truly unique! If they are unique chances are they are useless. I know it might be inappropriate to beg here let alone at all for your return. I am breaking etiquette rules by posting off topic on this thread and posting on a thread that has been inactive for quite sometime. So one last time, please bring back SRI!!

• 10 months later...

I know it's been a while but I want to say something about this old post. @Daemoria your artwork is magnificent, and It deserves even more credit than it's gotten. :) I don't know if you'll be coming back with 1.1 but I still want to say thank you for the great work and concept. It's still awe inspiring to me and with the newest in-game optimizations some of your work might become a reality in the next updates of KSP. Bravo.

I did end up turning your Bolta into a well-working concept. It doesn't have the underside yellow compartments in your original concept, but she's as close as I could make her. Still to this day the prettiest, fastest, and most absurdly maneuverable plane I've made yet.

Original post

Updated

One again though thank you. I don't know when you'll read this, but thanks. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.