[1.1.3] Part Wizard (1.2.5) [22-Jun-2016]

ozraven

I'm getting weird problem in 1.0.4 ksp, the button keeps on multiplying, every time I enter VAB or SPH I get a new button (dysfunctional though) on the right side of the toolbar.

I'll take a look, thanks for the report.

Update: Confirmed, working on a fix now.

Update: Fixed and update released. Thanks for taking the time to report the issue! :)

Edited by ozraven
Progress update.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2016 at 9:05 AM, Foxster said:

A request for an update to 1.1 please. 

Coming Soon(TM)! :D I'm planning to release the first 1.1 update early this week, as an estimate.

17 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I've emailed him to see if he is going to continue this.  If not, then I may take it over with his permission.

Indeed he did and much appreciated!

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Can you add this to CKAN please?  Let me know if you'd like me to do that

LGG

Sure, that'd be great. I'm not a CKAN user, so I don't maintain PartWizard there, but am fine with it being made available. It has been added before, by hakan. Thanks!

6 minutes ago, ozraven said:

Sure, that'd be great. I'm not a CKAN user, so I don't maintain PartWizard there, but am fine with it being made available. It has been added before, by hakan. Thanks!

Ok, I'll just update the current one.

It would be better if you could upload the release to Github at the same time you upload to Curse.  Not getting into the pros and cons of Curse, but CKAN works better with Github.  Curse requires changes for each release.

7 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Ok, I'll just update the current one.

It would be better if you could upload the release to Github at the same time you upload to Curse.  Not getting into the pros and cons of Curse, but CKAN works better with Github.  Curse requires changes for each release.

Done. Also, the original CKAN entry has Toolbar as dependency, but since then it is now optional so it should probably be tagged "suggests".

8 minutes ago, ozraven said:

Done. Also, the original CKAN entry has Toolbar as dependency, but since then it is now optional so it should probably be tagged "suggests".

Done (the toolbar), strange, the old ckan entry is missing, so I'm writing it by hand.

I'll probably get it uploaded this evening

LGG

7 minutes ago, ozraven said:

No.

Do you want to get into that?  Again, i can help if you like.  It is a nice way to identify the version of a release when it's been installed.

LGG

• 4 weeks later...

Just reporting that the icon behavior, stock toolbar or Blizzy toolbar, is not remembered between sessions. We could also use a resizable window. Other than that, great and a must have mod!

Edited by Galenmacil

8 minutes ago, Gordon Dry said:

Just confirming that it's not working with 1.1.2 as intended.

Hovering over an entry highlights it, middle mouse button (KER ?) provides info tooltip, but rightclick or even leftclick on an entry doesn't do anything.

It won't work without a recompile and some values being changed.

I'm waiting to hear if he is going to continue or not, if not, I'll pick it up

35 minutes ago, Gordon Dry said:

Just confirming that it's not working with 1.1.2 as intended.

Hovering over an entry highlights it, middle mouse button (KER ?) provides info tooltip, but rightclick or even leftclick on an entry doesn't do anything.

Actually, is it supposed to do anything?  There are buttons to the right of each part, labeled "B" & "X", the B is to break symmetry, and X is to delete.  They are only active if the part is a symmetrical part (for the B) or is deletable  (for the X).

Right-click on the "B" when it is active will brin gup the Symmetry Editor

Edited by linuxgurugamer

2 minutes ago, Gordon Dry said:

Allright, how about being an obvious mod, opening the context menu of hidden parts (by accident or under fairings etc.)?

Not sure what you mean?  It's not my mod, and it took me a while to find the right-click on the B

Are you saying it's supposed to open the context menu of hidden parts?  If so, how, I'll take a look at the code

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for updating this... I have missed it so much.

However, 1.1.2 it does not show up for me up on the toolbar icon list, nor can I find any other way to open the window...

nvm... reinstalled toolbar..works great!  Best tool mod!!

Edited by gmcr70
fixed!

Like Gordon Dry suggested, It would be a good idea to be able to click on a part in the "Part Wizard" window to be able to select it. Useful when you have a "hidden" part inside another one and you want to move it...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.