[0.90] TweakScale - Rescale Everything! (v1.50 - 2014-12-24 10:40 UTC)

Biotronic

Major problem. Using the 1.31 Im not getting any menu to scale the parts.

64x 0.24 running removed all mods too.

Update:

The version that comes with the colony mods works just fine.

Edited by crazyewok

Major problem. Using the 1.31 Im not getting any menu to scale the parts.

64x 0.24 running removed all mods too.

Update:

The version that comes with the colony mods works just fine.

That's not supposed to happen. Care to give an output_log.txt?

I'm getting the same thing, in fact there is space for the TweakScale slider in the UI when you right-click, but the log says

[LOG 09:49:02.304] Part: LV-909 Liquid Fuel Engine Transforms: 7
[LOG 09:49:03.156] liquidEngine3(Clone) added to ship - part count: 3
[LOG 09:49:03.156] stage count is: 0
[ERR 09:49:03.510] ItemPrefab for control type 'UI_ChooseOption' not found.
[ERR 09:49:03.525] ItemPrefab for control type 'UI_ChooseOption' not found.

This is under KSP X64 / 0.24.2; full output_log here

I'm getting the same thing, in fact there is space for the TweakScale slider in the UI when you right-click, but the log says

[LOG 09:49:02.304] Part: LV-909 Liquid Fuel Engine Transforms: 7
[LOG 09:49:03.156] liquidEngine3(Clone) added to ship - part count: 3
[LOG 09:49:03.156] stage count is: 0
[ERR 09:49:03.510] ItemPrefab for control type 'UI_ChooseOption' not found.
[ERR 09:49:03.525] ItemPrefab for control type 'UI_ChooseOption' not found.

This is under KSP X64 / 0.24.2; full output_log here

That sounds like it's a case of an outdated KSPAPIExtensions. Do you have an outdated version of one of these mods installed?

• Procedural Parts
  • Real Fuels
  • Modular Fuel Tanks
  • Extraplanetary Launchpads
  • Procedural Farings
  • Infernal Robotics
  • Glow Strips

Screw that, you have an output_log.txt. Judging from this line:

[CompatibilityChecker] Incompatible mods detected: aaa_Toolbar, CrossFeedEnabler, FerramAerospaceResearch, Firespitter, Kethane, KSPAPIExtensions, KSPAPIExtensions

You have two outdated copies of KSPAPIExtensions. Furthermore, it's one of these four:

MagicSmokeIndustries\Plugins\KSPAPIExtensions.dll
NearFuturePropulsion\Plugins\KSPAPIExtensions.dll
ProceduralFairings\KSPAPIExtensions.dll
TweakScale\plugins\KSPAPIExtensions.dll

If you're using TweakScale 1.31, it comes with KSPAPIExtensions 1.6.2.0, which is the newest version. You can try replacing the others with the one from TweakScale, but I'm not 100% sure that will work with no problems.

Mind you, KSPAPIExtensions 1.6.2.0 is the newest as of just now, and will be replaced by the 0.24.2 compatible 1.6.3.0 (I think) within the next few hours, if not minutes.

Edited by Biotronic

It's using TS1.31, PF3.07 and MSI 18.2 which have came out against KSPAPIEx1.6.2 and NFPP 0.2.1 which is KSPAPIEx 1.6.0, will try updating the NFPP one

Maybe I should wait a few minutes for NathanKell to push KAEx 1.6.3 :P [Edit] It's out already, zooommm!

[Edit2] Updated all KSPAPIEx dll's with the new 1.6.3 release (I understand this is probably a bad idea), and everything is now working

Edited by NoMrBond

I'm getting the 'right click, no scale tweaking happens' thing. Tried updating all the KSPAPI things I could find, no good.

Output log here --> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13415207/output_log.txt

Edit: Fixed it by deleting my installation of MSI: Robotics and reinstalling it from the new version. My bad!

Edited by JimTheDog

First of all I have to say I really like this Mod and I comment here is to help, not to criticize.

I had to re-use version 1.22 because new versions, rescaled absolutely nothing.

After I changed the file, KSPAPIExtensions.dll 1.6.0.0, to the new version, 1.6.3.0.

It works well, but the economic cost is not affected. It is a minor fault.

Unfortunately, it's not working for me after updating to the 1.32 version.

Here's my output_log.txt: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15095346/output_log.txt

There are a fair number of things going wrong in there that aren't TweakScale, and the only unusual TweakScale exception is this one:

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'TweakScale.TweakScaleUpdater`1' from assembly 'Scale, Version=1.31.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Looks like the Scale version number never got updated – It's the same on mine, which I just installed before posting. For me, it's working perfectly. Does it work for you in a stock install? What's not working?

Sure how do I send the log?

You should post it to another website like pastebin or dropbox and link to it here.

If you're not sure where the log is, that's in this post:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/24543-NEED-SUPPORT-Read-this-before-posting-No-modded-installs

Looks like the Scale version number never got updated – It's the same on mine, which I just installed before posting. For me, it's working perfectly. Does it work for you in a stock install? What's not working?

Nothing was working, as if Tweakscale wasn't installed. After reinstalling all mods one by one, I figured the problem was the Goodspeed mod with an older Scale.dll.

Any chance of going up to 8m...id love to have an exact scale SLS

You can do it now:

Open the file KSP/GameData/TweakScale/DefaultScales.cfg in a plaintext editor like Notepad (Windows) or TextEdit (Mac). Add the parts in bold red:

SCALETYPE
{
name = stack
freeScale = false
scaleFactors = 0.625, 1.25, 2.5, 3.75, 5.0[COLOR=#b22222][B], 8.0[/B][/COLOR]
scaleNames = 62.5cm, 1.25m, 2.5m, 3.75m, 5m[COLOR=#b22222][B], 8m[/B][/COLOR]
defaultScale = 1.25
}

Trying to figure out what is going on with my TweakScale. I am pretty sure I went through and replaced all of my Scale.dll files, but something is still wrong and I don't have the tweak options on any parts. Here is my log:

KSP Log

That log shows that KSP crashed before it loaded anything – that's not TweakScale's fault, so you have bigger problems to deal with. Try this:

• Make a clean install of KSP in a new place.
  • Add TweakScale and test KSP.
  • Add your other mods one by one until TweakScale breaks.
  • Then, post your output_log.txt here along with a detailed description of what broke. Pictures help.

You can find output_log.txt by reading this post:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/24543-NEED-SUPPORT-Read-this-before-posting-No-modded-installs

For me tweakscale stopped working as well,

I started from scratch with tweakscale, worked, right up untill infernal robotics.

After removing it, everything was back to normal.

Don't know what i did wrong, but this worked for me

Thanks for the fantastic mod btw !

I always liked building pointless structures like hangars but with stock parts I needed over 200 panels which was just awful on the FPS. Now I only need 28!

03910A64EC23F40E0DDBD65F2E04F1F7B3E7F742

I'm mirroring this post on the TweakScale, KW Rocketry, Infernal Robotics, and Engineer Redux threads largely because I don't know the source of the problem.

I'm installing my mods for KSP x64 use and had installed Kerbal Engineer, Kerbal Joint Reinforcement, KW Rocketry, and Infernal Robotics (and their required mods like toolbar) without an issue. Then when I tried to install Tweakscale the game would crash either after the initial load or after I select my save file. I can run any combination of the mods without any issue but all of the above causes the crash. I've ruled out KJR as the crash does happen regardless of it being in or not. This is the last crash report I have:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxEDpG3bJ-bvS05oN00xQUxpU0U&usp=sharing

If anyone has any idea what I'm doing wrong I would love to know.

I have a strange problem with Smart Parts 2.0 and Tweakscale 1.32 in KSP 24.2 (x64 / Win). If I install these mod together in a vanilla KSP all is good. If I install Smart Parts into a mod heavy KSP the Tweakscale sliders are gone.