[1.1.0] Flight Manager for Reusable Stages (FMRS x1.1.0 [Experimental])

SIT89

11 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Ok, can you try it again without switching to any other view?  I think there is a problem there, haven't had a chance to look at it

Tried it without switching. Same problem. I've added the log to the last link.

I'm getting what EmbersArc is getting, but FMRS also doesn't activate (red icon w/ no window) on first launch. This is with my fully modded install as well as a fresh vanilla one with FMRS and MM. No switch to map view, just launched straight up, decoupled, switched to the decoupled stage. Alt-F4'd out if that matters.

Log, save and craft file(inside save) from vanilla install:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3LbssxbT8LFTEtXS0NMTERKRmM/view?usp=sharing

Edited by kendoka15
Can't type properly

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Fyi, on initial launch, the button will be red bc it is deactivated.  Click the button to activate.

It is a problem that it auto activates after a revert, I need to fix that

Oh ok I didn't think you added that already. 

New release, 1.2.0.3, available here: https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/FMRS/releases/tag/1%2C2%2C0%2C3

• Added code to hide when F2 is pressed
  • Tied debug window to main window, so it won't be there when nothing is there
  • Found bug which was a segfault when entering launch scene, problem with ordering of Start() vs Awake()
  • Added option to make FMRS always be active at a launch optional

There are two files here, Beta, Debug-Beta and Release.  Please try the beta first, if you have problems, then install the Debug-Beta before sending me logs

9 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

There are two files here, Beta, Debug-Beta and Release.  Please try the beta first, if you have problems, then install the Debug-Beta before sending me logs

Really like the features you added.

Tried it with the Beta and got the same problem as last time when switching back to any stage (log still looks the same).

Then I wanted to record the log with the Debug-Beta but surprisingly it worked perfectly there. Was able to switch around between stages and map view without any issues. 

4 hours ago, EmbersArc said:

Tried it with the Beta and got the same problem as last time when switching back to any stage (log still looks the same).

Then I wanted to record the log with the Debug-Beta but surprisingly it worked perfectly there. Was able to switch around between stages and map view without any issues. 

Interesting.

Can anyone verify this?  In other works, it works with the Debug-Beta but not with the Beta?

Thanks

4 hours ago, EmbersArc said:

Get me the log of the Beta version, please

6 minutes ago, EmbersArc said:

One log of the Beta version, coming right up: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m74rszscgr48h5l/AACMd66-dYgl8NWwx-Kw07W3a?dl=0

(Nullref mush have come from alt-f4-ing the game)

Thanks, got what I need:

[EXC 18:36:08.331] ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
	FMRS.FMRS_Core.flight_scene_start_routine ()
	FMRS.FMRS.Start (

1 minute ago, EmbersArc said:

Just tested it with a modified stock vessel. Gives the same exception.

Greatly appreciated, could you post the craft file (only, don't need the log)

BTW, I like your Falcon

Edited by linuxgurugamer

2 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Greatly appreciated, could you post the craft file (only, don't need the log)

Uploaded to the dropbox link.

3 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

BTW, I like your Falcon

Thanks!

@EmbersArc

Thanks for the reports and the craft files, I found the bug.

The big icons should be 38x38, the small ones are fine

If you want to come up with better ones, the small ones are 24x24

New release, 1.2.0.4-rc, https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/FMRS/releases/tag/1.2.0.4

•         Got internal version & beta number updating properly
  •         Found bug which occured when staging, causing following error:
                  ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.

There are two files here, Beta and  Debug-Beta.  Please try the beta first, if you have problems, then install the Debug-Beta before sending me logs

Edited by linuxgurugamer

6 minutes ago, EmbersArc said:

@linuxgurugamer Well that was quick. Will start testing right away.

Some new icons: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m74rszscgr48h5l/AACMd66-dYgl8NWwx-Kw07W3a?dl=0

Made a green and white one for the enabled state:

s9D3Wa8.png

Thanks, I need to think about how to use the green & white.  Right now there is a bit of confusion between the Blizzy and regular toolbar

Also, for all, I've created a new thread for the upcoming release, located here:

Please move all future discussion to this new thread.

Thanks

• 4 years later...

Hello

I am trying to make strato launch using FMRS so as I am able to land the stratolauncher and to climb to orbit with my rocket plane.

FMRS works great on staging decoupler provided there's a pilot in each cockpit - it doesn't seems to work if one cockpit is automated with remote control....

Then I tried to use FMRS with docking port, having switch on the undocking event in the FMRS preference, but whatever is my action in decoupling any node (action key or manually) FMRS does not work, the undocked plane is lost.....oI am playing on 1.11.2

Is there something I am missing?

Thank's

• 4 months later...
On 1/28/2022 at 7:59 PM, gilflo said:

Hello

I am trying to make strato launch using FMRS so as I am able to land the stratolauncher and to climb to orbit with my rocket plane.

FMRS works great on staging decoupler provided there's a pilot in each cockpit - it doesn't seems to work if one cockpit is automated with remote control....

Then I tried to use FMRS with docking port, having switch on the undocking event in the FMRS preference, but whatever is my action in decoupling any node (action key or manually) FMRS does not work, the undocked plane is lost.....oI am playing on 1.11.2

Is there something I am missing?

Thank's

Did you ever find a solution? having the same problem @linuxgurugamer

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.