[1.10.1] SCANsat [v20.4] -- Real Scanning, Real Science, at Warp Speed! [September 9, 2020]

DMagic

Just to jump in on what ToxicFrog said.

Remotetech in my opinion is one of the biggest FPS killers.

I am running about 200 mods and it runs "OK" but if I add remotetech then i can just forget it the FPS is terrible.

Its a known problem that remotetech can cause huge fps loss.

I have moved to commnet contstilations and if one day remotetech gets an update and performance improvements you best believe im back to remotetech.

So @ToxicFrog remove remotetech and try again I bet its that mate.

Removing RT was the first thing I tried, no dice. But it gets worse depending on how many satellites I have running Scansat hardware and removing Scansat fixes it.

After more testing, though, it looks like it's a bad interaction between Scansat and Space Dust -- disabling either one returns my FPS to normal. And Space Dust doesn't even work in this install, I only have it because it's a dependency of Far Future. So that gets the axe and I can keep scanning. :)

3 hours ago, ToxicFrog said:

Scansat orbiter took my framerate from 80-100 to 20, and setting up three reduced it to multiple seconds per frame. It's a shame because I love scansat's maps but it makes the game effectively unplayable.

https://github.com/KSP-RO/RP-0/wiki/Recommended-Extra-Mods - I wonder if you're hitting the issue that makes SCANSat sort of not quite recommended in RP-1:

SCANsat - The SCANsat "visual mapping" feature added in v20.x consumes an extreme amount of memory when used with RSS (Often in excess of 32 GB). If you are using SCANsat, you should disable visual maps by going to the Gamedata/SCANsat/PluginData/Settings.cfg and setting VisibleMapsActive to false.

I've never tried this to see what it does or if it helps.

Hi there, 
after years of hiatus I just restarted KSP and this is one of the must to mods for me (or at least it was).
so I downloaded the latest version I found , BUT the parts are not showing up on the tech tree. (I  already unlocked a few statges where parts are supposed to be) 

the toolbar icon is there and it all seems to work well. BUT the parts are missing. 

what am I doing wrong ? 
thank you so much in advance

@Psykikk Did you install manually or with CKAN? Try starting a sandbox game (with a different name), and see if the parts then show up. In a sandbox game, *all* parts *should* be present right from the beginning.

Also make sure you have only *one* copy of the current ModuleManager.dll file in your GameData folder

If that doesnt work, then read this topic and post your KSP.log:

Edited by Stone Blue

so after I reinstalled with CKAN it "seems" to work. thanks for that. 

BUT

wait a hot minute: did they change the old parts ? 

the RADAR scanner in my parts list looks like a normal radio dish, while the one on the github parts list looks the one I was searching when I came back to KSP.

most parts thathave scansat in their names in my game I do not remember ever seeing. and none is listed on the github parts list

Edited by Psykikk
edits..duh

On 11/25/2022 at 3:13 AM, Psykikk said:

wait a hot minute: did they change the old parts ? 

the RADAR scanner in my parts list looks like a normal radio dish, while the one on the github parts list looks the one I was searching when I came back to KSP.

most parts thathave scansat in their names in my game I do not remember ever seeing. and none is listed on the github parts list

SCANsat v20.0 replaced the old parts with much cooler looking ones by Nertea. That was released back in May 31, 2020.

It looks like the part list in the Github readme was never updated with these.

20 hours ago, TelluriumCrystal said:

SCANsat v20.0 replaced the old parts with much cooler looking ones by Nertea. That was released back in May 31, 2020.

It looks like the part list in the Github readme was never updated with these.

thanks, I thought / figured as much. I perefered the old style altimeter (that extended) but I guess it is what it is :-) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Vl3d said:

Why don't the Lo (low resolution) maps go to 100% if the HI (high resolution) maps are completed first?

This.  I file this in the same "illogic" category as rescuing a kerb in a location or orbit  he could only have reached while gaining X experience points, but he starts from scratch when joining your team.  I could see a demerit for getting stranded, but demoted to newbie seems a bit severe

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a way to analyse and get science from low resolution visuals scans? They seem to only be offered by multispectral scanners, which only allow analysis of multispectral scans - there is no button to actually analyse the visual scan themselves.

Someone else asked this exact question in 2020, but the person responding didn't quite understand, so I couldn't find a previous answer in this topic.

2 hours ago, Fieryone said:

Been trying to scan with the Multi-spectral and the R-3B Radar, yet I'm not seeing any map generation, and thus no science, I installed VIA CKAN, any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?

Is the multi-spectral sensor daylight only and are you at the optimal altitude?

1 hour ago, Brigadier said:

Is the multi-spectral sensor daylight only and are you at the optimal altitude?

After fiddling with it, I was uh... just on the wrong map type for Radar. Though for Spectral I still wasn't getting anything, I may just not have been in the right altitude for that.

Either way, feeling like a dunce after that.

• 2 weeks later...

So It's been a while since I used SCANsat and I don't know what went wrong, I used advanced multi spectral sensor to find anomalies but couldn't find any on the scanned map?!

egma1kX.png

PuzAn3X.png

Should I use some other sensor or is there some issues with the mod? 

mod version 1.20.4,

KSP version 1.12.5

Edited by Dhruv

@Dhruv The mod works fine. Your screenshots indicate that you did not actually complete the anomaly scans. It works like every other type of scan - you need to send a vessel into polar orbit at the correct altitude with the right part enabled, then wait until the scan completes.

The advanced multi spectral sensor does not include an anomaly scanner - you need to use something like the VS-3.

3 hours ago, Dhruv said:

Should I use some other sensor or is there some issues with the mod? 

The part info in the editor or in the r-click part action window will specifically tell you what scans the part does. Only a few do anomaly 

Edited by darthgently

What, exactly, does SCANsat base it's map data on? I ask because while it works normally for me on the stock planets/moon, it's not working on some extra moons done with Kopernicus (not made by me, I jut seem to one of the early downloaders of the mod pack).  The scanners seem to be working and are showing "Ideal" Orbits in the sensor info, there's jut no map data showing up (Except fora single flag on one) . The mod has some texture issues and I'm trying to help the author troubleshoot but we're not sure what SCANsat is looking at to do so.

Mod Pack in question: https://spacedock.info/mod/3273/ExtraKerbin Moons

-K

17 minutes ago, Professor K said:

What, exactly, does SCANsat base it's map data on? I ask because while it works normally for me on the stock planets/moon, it's not working on some extra moons done with Kopernicus (not made by me, I jut seem to one of the early downloaders of the mod pack).  The scanners seem to be working and are showing "Ideal" Orbits in the sensor info, there's jut no map data showing up (Except fora single flag on one) . The mod has some texture issues and I'm trying to help the author troubleshoot but we're not sure what SCANsat is looking at to do so.

Mod Pack in question: https://spacedock.info/mod/3273/ExtraKerbin Moons

-K

SCANsat takes its data directly from the PQS system (basically the same system used by anything that gives you terrain height data). Its terrain data is generated by querying KSP for terrain height at each pixel of the map. The same for biomes and resources. Everything comes directly out of what KSP's systems provide.

Any properly configured planet pack should work fine (gas giants don't have terrain, and should show a static nosie terrain map, but they can have biomes). The only problems tend to arise from scanning altitude issues for planets that are significantly different in size from stock planets. Though, that doesn't seem to be an issue here.

57 minutes ago, DMagic said:

SCANsat takes its data directly from the PQS system (basically the same system used by anything that gives you terrain height data). Its terrain data is generated by querying KSP for terrain height at each pixel of the map. The same for biomes and resources. Everything comes directly out of what KSP's systems provide.

Any properly configured planet pack should work fine (gas giants don't have terrain, and should show a static nosie terrain map, but they can have biomes). The only problems tend to arise from scanning altitude issues for planets that are significantly different in size from stock planets. Though, that doesn't seem to be an issue here.

Ah, ok, that actually makes sense. The planet pack has issues with it's height maps (landing is tricky when the altimeter gets to zero, then resets to several hundred meters while the Kerbal Engineer altimeter starts counting into negative numbers).

Thanks!

-K

• 4 weeks later...

I'm new to ScanSat - like it so far but I got a KSP crash in the VAB while building. I was moving existing parts around on a ship. Here's the end of the player.log. It's >100MB. Let me know if you want the whole thing.

Spoiler

[PartSet]: Failed to add Resource -1154601244 to Simulation PartSet:26328 as corresponding Part FL-T400 Fuel Tank-4204424478 SimulationResource was not found. 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

[PartSet]: Failed to add Resource -1154601244 to Simulation PartSet:26327 as corresponding Part FL-T400 Fuel Tank-4204424478 SimulationResource was not found. 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

[PartSet]: Failed to add Resource -1154601244 to Simulation PartSet:26327 as corresponding Part FL-T400 Fuel Tank-4204424478 SimulationResource was not found. 

[PartSet]: Failed to add Resource -1154601244 to Simulation PartSet:26326 as corresponding Part FL-T400 Fuel Tank-4204424478 SimulationResource was not found. 

[PartSet]: Failed to add Resource -1154601244 to Simulation PartSet:26326 as corresponding Part FL-T400 Fuel Tank-4204424478 SimulationResource was not found. 

[PartSet]: Failed to add Resource -1154601244 to Simulation PartSet:26325 as corresponding Part FL-T400 Fuel Tank-4204424478 SimulationResource was not found. 

[PartSet]: Failed to add Resource -1154601244 to Simulation PartSet:26325 as corresponding Part FL-T400 Fuel Tank-4204424478 SimulationResource was not found. 

[PartSet]: Failed to add Resource -1154601244 to Simulation PartSet:26323 as corresponding Part FL-T400 Fuel Tank-4204424478 SimulationResource was not found. 

[PartSet]: Failed to add Resource -1154601244 to Simulation PartSet:26323 as corresponding Part FL-T400 Fuel Tank-4204424478 SimulationResource was not found. 

[PartSet]: Failed to add Resource -1154601244 to Simulation PartSet:26322 as corresponding Part FL-T400 Fuel Tank-4204424478 SimulationResource was not found. 

[PartSet]: Failed to add Resource -1154601244 to Simulation PartSet:26322 as corresponding Part FL-T400 Fuel Tank-4204424478 SimulationResource was not found. 

Curl error 56: Receiving data failed with unitytls error code 1048578

(Filename:  Line: 813)

LiquidEngineLV-T91 added to ship - part count: 27 

deleting part LiquidEngineLV-T91 

liquidEngine3.v2 added to ship - part count: 27 

deleting part Size1p5.Size1.Adapter.02 and all children 

Rockomax16.BW added to ship - part count: 19 

liquidEngine3.v2 added to ship - part count: 20 

RelayAntenna5 added to ship - part count: 21 

solarPanelOX10C added to ship - part count: 22 

solarPanelOX10C added to ship - part count: 23 

[SCANsat] start: in editor 

[SCANsat] using animation #1 out of 1 animations named 'Deploy' 

[SCANsat] sensorType: 140 fov: 4 min_alt: 150000 max_alt: 1125000 best_alt: 750000 

[SCANsat] sensorType: 140 fov: 4 min_alt: 150000 max_alt: 1125000 best_alt: 750000 

scansat-multi-msi-1 added to ship - part count: 23 

sensorGravimeter added to ship - part count: 23 

scansat-resources-mise-1 added to ship - part count: 23 

scansat-resources-mise-1 added to ship - part count: 23 

RelayAntenna5 added to ship - part count: 23 

rr.scanner.white added to ship - part count: 23 

Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "scansat-resources-mise-1/model/SCANsat/Parts/scansat-resources/scansat-resources-mise-1(Clone)/COLLIDER" 
(Filename:  Line: 229)

Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "scansat-resources-mise-1/model/SCANsat/Parts/scansat-resources/scansat-resources-mise-1(Clone)/COLLIDER_LENS" 

Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "scansat-resources-mise-1/model/SCANsat/Parts/scansat-resources/scansat-resources-mise-1(Clone)/COLLIDER" 

Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "scansat-resources-mise-1/model/SCANsat/Parts/scansat-resources/scansat-resources-mise-1(Clone)/COLLIDER_LENS" 

Crash!!!
SymInit: Symbol-SearchPath: '.;C:\KSP\KSP 1.12.5 JNSQ;C:\KSP\KSP 1.12.5 JNSQ;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\system32;SRV*C:\websymbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;', symOptions: 534, UserName: 'user'
OS-Version: 10.0.0
C:\KSP\KSP 1.12.5 JNSQ\KSP_x64.exe:KSP_x64.exe (00007FF623220000), size: 667648 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 2019.4.18.4260
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll:ntdll.dll (00007FF9A7150000), size: 2064384 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2130
C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL:KERNEL32.DLL (00007FF9A5430000), size: 782336 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2546
C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll:KERNELBASE.dll (00007FF9A4BD0000), size: 2957312 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2728
C:\KSP\KSP 1.12.5 JNSQ\UnityPlayer.dll:UnityPlayer.dll (00007FF91D040000), size: 26882048 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 2019.4.18.4260
C:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dll:USER32.dll (00007FF9A6250000), size: 1708032 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2486
C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dll:win32u.dll (00007FF9A4EB0000), size: 139264 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2728
C:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dll:GDI32.dll (00007FF9A6920000), size: 176128 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2130
C:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dll:gdi32full.dll (00007FF9A4AC0000), size: 1110016 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2604
C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcp_win.dll:msvcp_win.dll (00007FF9A4F30000), size: 643072 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.789
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll:ucrtbase.dll (00007FF9A4910000), size: 1048576 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.789
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ole32.dll:ole32.dll (00007FF9A6D00000), size: 1220608 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1202
C:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dll:RPCRT4.dll (00007FF9A6950000), size: 1196032 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2728
C:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dll:combase.dll (00007FF9A55B0000), size: 3493888 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2311
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll:VERSION.dll (00007FF99EC40000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHLWAPI.dll:SHLWAPI.dll (00007FF9A5550000), size: 348160 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2075
C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll:msvcrt.dll (00007FF9A6FC0000), size: 647168 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 7.0.19041.546
C:\WINDOWS\System32\SETUPAPI.dll:SETUPAPI.dll (00007FF9A64B0000), size: 4620288 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2193
C:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgmgr32.dll:cfgmgr32.dll (00007FF9A4EE0000), size: 319488 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1620
C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcrypt.dll:bcrypt.dll (00007FF9A4850000), size: 159744 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2486
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ADVAPI32.dll:ADVAPI32.dll (00007FF9A51D0000), size: 712704 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2130
C:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dll:sechost.dll (00007FF9A6EA0000), size: 638976 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1865
C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dll:SHELL32.dll (00007FF9A5A30000), size: 7622656 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2546
C:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.dll:OLEAUT32.dll (00007FF9A6180000), size: 839680 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.985
C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.dll:IMM32.dll (00007FF9A51A0000), size: 196608 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2673
C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPT32.dll:CRYPT32.dll (00007FF9A5040000), size: 1400832 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2486
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll:OPENGL32.dll (00007FF9661B0000), size: 1200128 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2193
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll:WINMM.dll (00007FF99C5F0000), size: 159744 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
C:\WINDOWS\System32\WS2_32.dll:WS2_32.dll (00007FF9A6E30000), size: 438272 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINHTTP.dll:WINHTTP.dll (00007FF99E900000), size: 1089536 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2673
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\HID.DLL:HID.DLL (00007FF9A30D0000), size: 53248 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\GLU32.dll:GLU32.dll (00007FF966860000), size: 180224 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2193
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\kernel.appcore.dll:kernel.appcore.dll (00007FF9A2730000), size: 73728 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll:bcryptPrimitives.dll (00007FF9A4880000), size: 532480 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2486
C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll:uxtheme.dll (00007FF9A2260000), size: 647168 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2193
C:\WINDOWS\System32\shcore.dll:shcore.dll (00007FF9A6400000), size: 708608 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1865
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\windows.storage.dll:windows.storage.dll (00007FF9A2930000), size: 7938048 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2673
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Wldp.dll:Wldp.dll (00007FF9A4240000), size: 196608 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2673
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\profapi.dll:profapi.dll (00007FF9A4790000), size: 126976 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.844
C:\KSP\KSP 1.12.5 JNSQ\MonoBleedingEdge\EmbedRuntime\mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll:mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll (00007FF91C8D0000), size: 7786496 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: ''
C:\WINDOWS\System32\PSAPI.DLL:PSAPI.DLL (00007FF9A6C00000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll:mswsock.dll (00007FF9A3F30000), size: 434176 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCTF.dll:MSCTF.dll (00007FF9A6A80000), size: 1130496 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2673
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll:d3d11.dll (00007FF9A06B0000), size: 2502656 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2075
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dll:dxgi.dll (00007FF9A3110000), size: 995328 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2311
C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\u0388646.inf_amd64_cec79a959dad0433\B388577\aticfx64.dll:aticfx64.dll (00007FF99C710000), size: 1814528 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 31.0.14033.1012
C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\u0388646.inf_amd64_cec79a959dad0433\B388577\amdxx64.dll:amdxx64.dll (00007FF9990E0000), size: 55635968 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 31.0.14033.1012
C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\u0388646.inf_amd64_cec79a959dad0433\B388577\atidxx64.dll:atidxx64.dll (00007FF996C90000), size: 32952320 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 31.0.14033.1012
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\apphelp.dll:apphelp.dll (00007FF9A2080000), size: 589824 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2546
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\amdihk64.dll:amdihk64.dll (00007FF996940000), size: 217088 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 2.0.0.1788
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxcore.dll:dxcore.dll (00007FF99D220000), size: 241664 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dll:clbcatq.dll (00007FF9A7060000), size: 692224 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 2001.12.10941.16384
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll:wbemprox.dll (00007FF99C9F0000), size: 69632 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1320
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wbemcomn.dll:wbemcomn.dll (00007FF9966C0000), size: 589824 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1566
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll:wbemsvc.dll (00007FF995EA0000), size: 81920 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1320
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll:fastprox.dll (00007FF9955C0000), size: 1093632 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\amsi.dll:amsi.dll (00007FF995980000), size: 126976 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2075
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USERENV.dll:USERENV.dll (00007FF9A4750000), size: 188416 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.572
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Platform\4.18.2302.7-0\MpOav.dll:MpOav.dll (00007FF9883C0000), size: 503808 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 4.18.2302.7
C:\WINDOWS\System32\MMDevApi.dll:MMDevApi.dll (00007FF98B210000), size: 544768 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1503
C:\WINDOWS\System32\DEVOBJ.dll:DEVOBJ.dll (00007FF9A4600000), size: 180224 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1620
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUDIOSES.DLL:AUDIOSES.DLL (00007FF97C5B0000), size: 1581056 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2364
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\powrprof.dll:powrprof.dll (00007FF9A43F0000), size: 307200 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UMPDC.dll:UMPDC.dll (00007FF9A43D0000), size: 73728 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: ''
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\resourcepolicyclient.dll:resourcepolicyclient.dll (00007FF9A2340000), size: 81920 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\xinput1_3.dll:xinput1_3.dll (0000000000400000), size: 122880 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 9.18.944.0
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dcomp.dll:dcomp.dll (00007FF9A14A0000), size: 1978368 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2546
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dwmapi.dll:dwmapi.dll (00007FF9A2550000), size: 192512 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.746
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\textinputframework.dll:textinputframework.dll (00007FF98B4D0000), size: 1019904 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2546
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CoreUIComponents.dll:CoreUIComponents.dll (00007FF9A1A10000), size: 3530752 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CoreMessaging.dll:CoreMessaging.dll (00007FF9A1D70000), size: 991232 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2193
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll:ntmarta.dll (00007FF9A3990000), size: 208896 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wintypes.dll:wintypes.dll (00007FF9A1340000), size: 1392640 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2311
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll:CRYPTSP.dll (00007FF9A4130000), size: 98304 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsaenh.dll:rsaenh.dll (00007FF9A3850000), size: 212992 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1052
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTBASE.dll:CRYPTBASE.dll (00007FF9A4120000), size: 49152 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL:IPHLPAPI.DLL (00007FF9A3C20000), size: 241664 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.1865
C:\WINDOWS\System32\NSI.dll:NSI.dll (00007FF9A5A20000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.610
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL:dhcpcsvc6.DLL (00007FF99EBD0000), size: 94208 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2673
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc.DLL:dhcpcsvc.DLL (00007FF99ED00000), size: 118784 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2673
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DNSAPI.dll:DNSAPI.dll (00007FF9A3C60000), size: 831488 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2546
C:\Windows\System32\rasadhlp.dll:rasadhlp.dll (00007FF98C110000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
C:\WINDOWS\System32\fwpuclnt.dll:fwpuclnt.dll (00007FF98A410000), size: 524288 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2486
C:\KSP\KSP 1.12.5 JNSQ\KSP_x64_Data\Plugins\x86_64\steam_api64.dll:steam_api64.dll (0000000068DA0000), size: 266240 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 4.4.91.85
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSASN1.dll:MSASN1.dll (00007FF9A4440000), size: 73728 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2251
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gpapi.dll:gpapi.dll (00007FF9A30E0000), size: 143360 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2673
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mscms.dll:mscms.dll (00007FF99EAA0000), size: 712704 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.746
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ColorAdapterClient.dll:ColorAdapterClient.dll (00007FF99EC20000), size: 69632 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\icm32.dll:icm32.dll (00007FF9A0490000), size: 274432 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.546
C:\KSP\KSP 1.12.5 JNSQ\KSP_x64_Data\Plugins\x86_64\lingoona_grammar_kerbal.dll:lingoona_grammar_kerbal.dll (00007FF970100000), size: 1204224 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 1.5.6.1002
C:\KSP\KSP 1.12.5 JNSQ\GameData\Principia\x64\principia.DLL:principia.DLL (00007FF91C030000), size: 6578176 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 1.0.0.1
C:\KSP\KSP 1.12.5 JNSQ\GameData\Principia\x64\glog.dll:glog.dll (00007FF9930F0000), size: 196608 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 1.0.0.1
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP140.dll:MSVCP140.dll (00007FF988DF0000), size: 577536 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 14.29.30133.0
C:\KSP\KSP 1.12.5 JNSQ\GameData\Principia\x64\libprotobuf.dll:libprotobuf.dll (00007FF91BCC0000), size: 3547136 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 1.0.0.1
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.dll:VCRUNTIME140.dll (00007FF988DD0000), size: 110592 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 14.29.30133.0
C:\KSP\KSP 1.12.5 JNSQ\GameData\Principia\x64\serialization.dll:serialization.dll (00007FF91B770000), size: 5533696 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 1.0.0.1
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140_1.dll:VCRUNTIME140_1.dll (00007FF988DC0000), size: 49152 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 14.29.30133.0
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll:dbghelp.dll (00007FF99D380000), size: 1982464 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.867
C:\WINDOWS\System32\WINTRUST.dll:WINTRUST.dll (00007FF9A4FD0000), size: 430080 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2546
C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Easy Printer Manager\SmartScreenPrint\CDAKEYMonitor64.dll:CDAKEYMonitor64.dll (00007FF9714F0000), size: 151552 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 1.7.0.0
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Platform\4.18.2302.7-0\MpDetoursCopyAccelerator.dll:MpDetoursCopyAccelerator.dll (00007FF992900000), size: 98304 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 4.18.2302.7
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Platform\4.18.2302.7-0\mpclient.dll:mpclient.dll (00007FF9884A0000), size: 1253376 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 4.18.2302.7
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SspiCli.dll:SspiCli.dll (00007FF9A4710000), size: 204800 (result: 0), SymType: '-deferred-', PDB: '', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.2130

========== OUTPUTTING STACK TRACE ==================

0x00007FF91E1DF71B (UnityPlayer) UnityMain
0x00007FF91E1DDAB7 (UnityPlayer) UnityMain
0x00007FF91E1E0422 (UnityPlayer) UnityMain
0x00007FF91E176E69 (UnityPlayer) UnityMain
0x00007FF91E17B421 (UnityPlayer) UnityMain
0x00007FF91E0E1102 (UnityPlayer) UnityMain
0x00007FF91D87C8AF (UnityPlayer) UnityMain
0x00007FF91D785EDC (UnityPlayer) UnityMain
0x00007FF91D7860EB (UnityPlayer) UnityMain
0x00007FF91D8A2256 (UnityPlayer) UnityMain
0x00007FF91D87E086 (UnityPlayer) UnityMain
0x00007FF91D7CB0E7 (UnityPlayer) UnityMain
0x00007FF91D7CB183 (UnityPlayer) UnityMain
0x00007FF91D7CD5BC (UnityPlayer) UnityMain
  ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 00007FF91D58272E)
0x00007FF91D58272E (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available)
  ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 00007FF91D58148A)
0x00007FF91D58148A (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available)
  ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 00007FF91D58553C)
0x00007FF91D58553C (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available)
0x00007FF91D58902B (UnityPlayer) UnityMain
  ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 00007FF6232211F2)
0x00007FF6232211F2 (KSP_x64) (function-name not available)
0x00007FF9A5447614 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FF9A71A26A1 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart

========== END OF STACKTRACE ===========

A crash has been intercepted by the crash handler. For call stack and other details, see the latest crash report generated in:
 * C:/Users/user/AppData/Local/Temp/Squad/Kerbal Space Program/Crashes