[1.10.1] SCANsat [v20.4] -- Real Scanning, Real Science, at Warp Speed! [September 9, 2020]

DMagic

It means that you get limited scanning data until you land and explore the biomes/planet you ware scanning. Before landing anywhere your scan will only show the presence/absence of the resource and its minimum concentration across the planet. After visiting a biome on the planet it will show average concentrations for all biomes and full data for the biome you visited. After that every biome you visit unlocks full data for that biome.

I'm not sure what I am missing, but even though I am in a rover on Kerbin, having fully scanned the planet, I'm not unlocking the biomes. Is there a special scanner or procedure I need to use?

DMagic, I was lurking around and noticed you went well beyond licence requirements and added me in credits. Just wanted to say thanks for that, and thanks for a great mod. Glad I could contribute a tiny bit back.

Oh, and FWIW CrowdSourcedScience now supports your Orbital Sciences mod as well (or will as of next release), so you may have some more reports headed your way if/when there is a complete set added.

No hints so far would mean this is normal behaviour?

Yes it's normal; everything but the big map will reset its position. This is something that should probably be changed so that everything only reverts when restarting KSP (except for the big map, the size and position of which is saved in the persistent file), instead of every time you load or change scenes.

Tebryn you nailed it!

It was indeed the SCANcontroller block.

Easy to deal with in Sublime- collapse the brace, select and delete. It took 10 seconds.

Wayyy easier than editing myself back to where I was in a new career file.

Thanks a ton!

(funny, I didn't see your new post because my reply to you was the last of the page. doh)

Bryan :confused:

Edit- speaking of dropbox I'll keep the file around in case DMagic wants to see it... not sure if it will help since I'm not sure what steps I took to get it there.

That's strange. I don't know why that would happen, but it sounds like something was corrupted in the save data. I'd be interested to see the save file if you still have it.

I'm not sure what I am missing, but even though I am in a rover on Kerbin, having fully scanned the planet, I'm not unlocking the biomes. Is there a special scanner or procedure I need to use?

I believe there is a biome scanning part in one of the USI addons that can be used for biome unlocking.

DMagic, I was lurking around and noticed you went well beyond licence requirements and added me in credits. Just wanted to say thanks for that, and thanks for a great mod. Glad I could contribute a tiny bit back.

Oh, and FWIW CrowdSourcedScience now supports your Orbital Sciences mod as well (or will as of next release), so you may have some more reports headed your way if/when there is a complete set added.

There was some confusion about where those reports came from originally, but I wanted to make sure I got the source right.

Hi there! I went and profiled this mod for my 2 Minute Mods series. Thanks for the awesome work on this, DMagic, and I hope folks enjoy the video. Please feel free to share and re-post as you wish.

Thanks for this; though it should be noted that this is damny's mod, not mine. I've just been gluing stuff on top of an already great addon.

I'll see about adding this video to the first post and the docs. It should serve as a great overview and a quick tutorial, too.

Yes it's normal; everything but the big map will reset its position. This is something that should probably be changed so that everything only reverts when restarting KSP (except for the big map, the size and position of which is saved in the persistent file), instead of every time you load or change scenes.

Thank you for the confirmation that I don't have to search for problems in my install. Just want to clarify that this behavior changed from 8.1 to 10.0 (wasn't perfect but better in 8.1).

BIG question. I am very tough on using completely stock parts so my viewers and crafts can be made by anyone, but I am using RasterProp monitor and I would love SCANsat as an edition. Is there a version of SCANsat that uses only stock antennae? This request isn't listed in Github.

EDIT: It would basically be a version of SCANsat that uses the stock Comms DTS-M1 antennae instead of your model (As beautiful as it is ;.;).

Edited by Avera9eJoe

BIG question. I am very tough on using completely stock parts so my viewers and crafts can be made by anyone, but I am using RasterProp monitor and I would love SCANsat as an edition. Is there a version of SCANsat that uses only stock antennae? This request isn't listed in Github.

EDIT: It would basically be a version of SCANsat that uses the stock Comms DTS-M1 antennae instead of your model (As beautiful as it is ;.;).

Try this. It should add the different scan functions to the stock antennas.

@PART[commDish16]
{
MODULE
{
name = SCANsat
sensorType = 24 //2^3 + 2^4
fov = 4
min_alt = 5000
max_alt = 500000
best_alt = 250000
power = 1.5
scanName = Multispectral Scan
animationName = Multi_Antenna
}
MODULE
{
name = SCANsat
sensorType = 25 //2^3 + 2^4 + 2^0
fov = 4
min_alt = 5000
max_alt = 500000
best_alt = 250000
power = 1.5
scanName = Multispectral Scan
animationName = Multi_Antenna
}
}
@PART[commDish88-88]
{
MODULE
{
name = SCANsat
sensorType = 2 //2^1
fov = 2
min_alt = 5000
max_alt = 800000
best_alt = 750000
power = 1
scanName = SAR Scan
animationName = Antenna
}
}
@PART
{
MODULE
{
name = SCANsat
sensorType = 32 //2^5
fov = 1
min_alt = 0
max_alt = 2000
best_alt = 0
power = 0.1
scanName = BTDT Scan
}
}

Just copy all of it paste in a notepad and save as a .cfg

Edited by ExplorerKlatt

Hello,

Thanks to the above video I readded ScanSat; why did I delete it...because it is not recording scanned resources for me for some reason.

I am doing a stream this morning to revisit Kethane/Karbonite scanning with Scansat but I am doubtful; it will not scan for Ore.

I made seperate scanners using Kethane Scanner for some of my ground resources; they are produced on the planetary bodies using Kethane mod legacy resource and thus scanned for; those resources are not showing up (I am re-trying Kethane and Karbonite (also using it's own scanner this time)).

What I didnt think of is Scansat's usefulness as a Biome mapper; I also discovered advanced zooming features; this is a great MOD! As for resources...

I do not know how resource scanning data is pooled here...Community Resources; Regolith; Open Resource? There seems to be some problems getting one set of resources for all the mods and there are some oddities; I will be talking about this in the appropriate threads.

If Scansat locates Kethane using Kethane Mod's Legacy Resource Management; it would make the Kethane Scanner redundant...here is the problem.

Interstellar also has a scanner (which works) for it's own resources; rarer nuclear resources that may be more difficult to pinpoint on land; I havnt mined for those yet; ScanSat would be more useful locating (and pinpointing) rarer resources. Also, but I am not sure, that there may be a method of placing resources in certain places with Interstellar's resource placement 'method'; I am headed over there to discuss it...

Thanks for the help...

Cmdr Zeta

I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to do.

SCANsat is setup to recognize all of the crustal resources in the Community Resource Pack (except Karborundum, which was intentionally left out), Kethane, and the KSPI planetary resources. It also requires SCANsat modules with the proper scanner type to be used to actually scan for each resource; these are generally provided by the resource addon.

The only way that SCANsat can read abundance levels for these resources is through Regolith. Kethane integration is broken because of some error in the Geodesic Grid code, which hasn't been updated since 0.25. KSPI is all sorts of a mess and is still using ORS.

Unless someone wants to convert those resources to run under Regolith they won't work under SCANsat.

Hi Guys,

perhaps this is a stupid question, but i couldn't find anything related on the Thread or the Issue Tracker.

Is it normal, that opening the small map reduces the speed of the game to about 1/2, and opening and loading the big map takes about 3-5 minutes with about 1 fps?

Hello,

Not sure what you mean by KSPI resources. I havnt a clue when you talk about 'Regolith Rseources'.

I have EL, Kethane, Interstellar, and all of Umbra MODS (except FTT).

I have to argue that Scansat may use Community Resources but it doesnt pool resource data from that list, nor do I see any resource results if the cfg files are used as well.

The problem is dependancies from other scanner mods; I am not seeing this happening.

Also Uranium is scanned not Uraninite and only the Interstellar scanner shows it's own scanned resources as that data must be pooled from Interstellar; there are a slight too many variables going on from where I can see how the actual data is pooled (from a resource generator; and the only ones that work are Kethane Legacy, Interstellar (from DLL I am assuming), and module useage (a trick I am using for atmospheric resources).

I can only work with what I have and so far Scansat Resources dont show up for me; the other main problem is that you cant tell me that Community resources places certain amounts of resources on the various stellar bodies; in fact I could delete those cfgs in my game (except for the main communityresource cfg and have my game work for me). The proof is that Interstellar supposedly may use CR cfgs, but tonite I am going to remove them to see if they still show up on scans and try to mine them; Interstellar Scanner will not recognize any other Comm Resources in the cfgs I added which was leading me to believe that Interstellar doesnt pool that resource data; I will try to find out tonite.

I am also using Regolith 1.5 (not 1.4), and havnt looked at asteroids yet.

Zeta

Hi Guys,

perhaps this is a stupid question, but i couldn't find anything related on the Thread or the Issue Tracker.

Is it normal, that opening the small map reduces the speed of the game to about 1/2, and opening and loading the big map takes about 3-5 minutes with about 1 fps?

That's not normal. I need to see your log files.

Hello,

Not sure what you mean by KSPI resources. I havnt a clue when you talk about 'Regolith Rseources'.

The only currently available source of resource distribution data that SCANsat functions with is Regolith. Karbonite and MKS both work fine with SCANsat via Regolith without any modifications.

Regolith resources are those resources that are configured work with Regolith. The Community Resource Pack is the only commonly available source of these resources that I am aware of. More can be added by writing the proper config files.

The planetary KSPI resources (the ones that can be found on the surface and can be scanned for) are included in the CRP, but Interstellar itself would have to be configured to actually use those resources in conjunction with Regolith.

There is currently no compatibility with SCANsat and any Kethane resource configs.

Hey DMagic

thanks for looking over my problem.

I really love that mod, and it would be sad if it is not working.

What do you need?

I can make a Video if it helps.

Do you need the whole KSP.log?

I will post you here only the part after loading the game, because that part is really huge :D

I have this problem regadless if i am using Open-GL or DirectX.

Kerbal Space Program - 0.90.0.705 (WindowsPlayer) Steam BETA

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30GHz (8)
RAM: 8089
GPU: GeForce GT 650M/PCIe/SSE2 (1985MB)
SM: 30 (OpenGL 4.5 [4.5.0 NVIDIA 347.52])
RT Formats: ARGB32, Depth, ARGBHalf, RGB565, ARGB4444, ARGB1555, Default, DefaultHDR, ARGBFloat, RGFloat, RGHalf, RFloat, RHalf, R8

Log started: Wed, Feb 18, 2015 11:50:50

[WRN 11:59:21.674] [HighLogic]: =========================== Scene Change : From TRACKSTATION to FLIGHT (Async) =====================
[LOG 11:59:21.677] 2/18/2015 11:59:21 AM,KerbalAlarmClock,Scene Change from 'TRACKSTATION' to 'FLIGHT'
[LOG 11:59:21.680] 2/18/2015 11:59:21 AM,KerbalAlarmClock,Active Vessel unreadable - resetting inqueue flag
[LOG 11:59:21.691] [DangIt][Runtime]: Destroying instance.
[LOG 11:59:21.746] 2/18/2015 11:59:21 AM,KerbalAlarmClock,Removing DrawGUI from PostRender Queue
[LOG 11:59:22.403] 2/18/2015 11:59:22 AM,KerbalAlarmClock,Destroying the KerbalAlarmClock-KACTrackingStation
[LOG 11:59:22.405] 2/18/2015 11:59:22 AM,KerbalAlarmClock,AppLauncher: Destroying Button-BEFORE NULL CHECK
[LOG 11:59:22.407] 2/18/2015 11:59:22 AM,KerbalAlarmClock,AppLauncher: Destroying Button-AFTER NULL CHECK
[LOG 11:59:22.409] 2/18/2015 11:59:22 AM,KerbalAlarmClock,API Cleaned up
[LOG 11:59:22.416] RemoteTech: SatelliteManager: OnVesselDestroy(22baba05-b230-46e2-a870-2efd96ceb9ab, Polar Scansat I)
[LOG 11:59:22.419] RemoteTech: SatelliteManager: UnregisterProto(22baba05-b230-46e2-a870-2efd96ceb9ab)
[LOG 11:59:22.424] RemoteTech: SatelliteManager: OnUnregister(VesselSatellite(Polar Scansat I, 22baba05-b230-46e2-a870-2efd96ceb9ab))
[LOG 11:59:22.426] RemoteTech: NetworkManager: SatelliteUnregister(VesselSatellite(Polar Scansat I, 22baba05-b230-46e2-a870-2efd96ceb9ab))
[LOG 11:59:22.440] [SmokeScreen PersistentEmitterManager] : OnDestroy
[LOG 11:59:22.450] [IR GUI] destroy
[EXC 11:59:23.546] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes ()
KConfigDocumentationGenerator.GenerateAssemblyDocumentation (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly)
KConfigDocumentationGenerator.Generate ()
KConfigDocumentationGenerator.OnLevelWasLoaded (Int32 level)
[EXC 11:59:23.561] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
KConfigDocumentationGenerator.GenerateAssemblyDocumentation (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly)
[EXC 11:59:23.575] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
[EXC 11:59:23.590] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
[LOG 11:59:23.605] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'ActiveTextureManagement' from assembly 'ActiveTextureManagement'
[LOG 11:59:23.607] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'DRToolbar' from assembly 'DeadlyReentry'
[LOG 11:59:23.612] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'DarkenSky' from assembly 'DistantObject'
[LOG 11:59:23.614] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'SettingsGui' from assembly 'DistantObject'
[LOG 11:59:23.616] Distant Object Enhancement v1.5 -- Drawing toolbar icon...
[LOG 11:59:23.623] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'CityLights' from assembly 'CityLights'
[LOG 11:59:23.630] CityLights: read stream
[LOG 11:59:26.743] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'Clouds' from assembly 'Clouds'
[LOG 11:59:26.745] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'OverlayMgr' from assembly 'OverlayMgr'
[LOG 11:59:26.747] Utils: Initializing Callbacks...
[LOG 11:59:26.750] Utils: Initialized Callbacks
[LOG 11:59:26.756] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'KSPScienceButton' from assembly 'KSPScienceLibrary'
[LOG 11:59:26.758] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'KSPScienceLibrary' from assembly 'KSPScienceLibrary'
[LOG 11:59:26.760] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'MuMechGUI' from assembly 'InfernalRobotics'
[LOG 11:59:26.768] Parsing rect
[LOG 11:59:26.769] Parsing rect
[LOG 11:59:26.770] Parsing rect
[LOG 11:59:26.771] Parsing rect
[LOG 11:59:26.772] Parsing bool
[LOG 11:59:26.774] [IR GUI] awake
[LOG 11:59:26.788] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'RTDebugUnit' from assembly 'RemoteTech'
[LOG 11:59:26.792] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'PersistentEmitterManager' from assembly 'SmokeScreen'
[LOG 11:59:26.794] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'StageRecovery' from assembly 'StageRecovery'
[LOG 11:59:26.963] Clouds: Volume Enabled=True
[LOG 11:59:26.966] Clouds: Volume Enabled=True
[LOG 11:59:26.969] Clouds: Volume Enabled=True
[LOG 11:59:29.608] [IR GUI] destroy
[LOG 11:59:29.615] [SmokeScreen PersistentEmitterManager] : OnDestroy
[LOG 11:59:30.795] SCANsat.SCANsat.SCAN_Platform.CustomAddonLoader: FLIGHT was loaded; instantiating addons...
[LOG 11:59:30.797] ImprovedAddonLoader: Creating addon 'SCANtoolbar'
[LOG 11:59:30.800] SCANsat.SCANsat.SCAN_Platform.CustomAddonLoader finished; created 1 addons
[EXC 11:59:30.817] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
[EXC 11:59:30.836] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
[EXC 11:59:30.855] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
[EXC 11:59:30.873] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
[LOG 11:59:30.885] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'NavWaypoint' from assembly 'KSP'
[LOG 11:59:30.893] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'ActiveTextureManagement' from assembly 'ActiveTextureManagement'
[LOG 11:59:30.895] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'BBCrewEVAWatcher' from assembly 'BetterBuoyancy'
[LOG 11:59:30.898] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'CamTools' from assembly 'CameraTools'
[LOG 11:59:30.903] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'AlarmManager' from assembly 'DangIt'
[LOG 11:59:30.906] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'ReentryPhysics' from assembly 'DeadlyReentry'
[LOG 11:59:30.909] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'DRToolbar' from assembly 'DeadlyReentry'
[LOG 11:59:30.912] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'AGXFlight' from assembly 'AGExt'
[LOG 11:59:30.931] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'DarkenSky' from assembly 'DistantObject'
[LOG 11:59:30.933] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'FlareDraw' from assembly 'DistantObject'
[LOG 11:59:30.947] Distant Object Enhancement v1.5 -- FlareDraw initialized
[LOG 11:59:30.964] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'SettingsGui' from assembly 'DistantObject'
[LOG 11:59:30.966] Distant Object Enhancement v1.5 -- Drawing toolbar icon...
[LOG 11:59:30.974] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'VesselDraw' from assembly 'DistantObject'
[LOG 11:59:31.839] Distant Object Enhancement v1.5 -- VesselDraw initialized
[LOG 11:59:31.841] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'EnhancedNavBall' from assembly 'EnhancedNavBall'
[LOG 11:59:31.848] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'CityLights' from assembly 'CityLights'
[LOG 11:59:31.851] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'Clouds' from assembly 'Clouds'
[LOG 11:59:31.852] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'OverlayMgr' from assembly 'OverlayMgr'
[LOG 11:59:31.855] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'FARGlobalControlFlightObject' from assembly 'FerramAerospaceResearch'
[LOG 11:59:31.870] Parsing rect
[LOG 11:59:31.871] Parsing bool
[LOG 11:59:31.872] Parsing rect
[LOG 11:59:31.873] Parsing rect
[LOG 11:59:31.874] Parsing rect
[LOG 11:59:31.876] Parsing rect
[LOG 11:59:31.877] Parsing rect
[LOG 11:59:31.878] Parsing rect
[LOG 11:59:31.879] Parsing rect
[LOG 11:59:31.880] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:31.882] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:31.883] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:31.884] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:31.885] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:31.886] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:31.888] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:31.889] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:31.890] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:31.891] Parsing bool
[LOG 11:59:31.892] Parsing int
[LOG 11:59:31.893] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:31.895] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:31.896] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:31.897] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:31.898] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:31.899] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:31.901] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:31.902] Parsing int
[LOG 11:59:31.903] Parsing int
[LOG 11:59:31.904] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:31.905] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:31.907] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:31.908] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:31.909] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:31.910] Parsing rect
[LOG 11:59:31.912] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:31.916] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'ImprovedChaseCamera' from assembly 'ImprovedChaseCamera'
[LOG 11:59:31.921] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'KASAddonWinchGUI' from assembly 'KAS'
[LOG 11:59:31.925] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'KASAddonDebugTools' from assembly 'KAS'
[LOG 11:59:31.928] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'KASAddonPointer' from assembly 'KAS'
[LOG 11:59:31.951] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'KASAddonControlKey' from assembly 'KAS'
[LOG 11:59:31.958] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'KCT_Flight' from assembly 'KerbalConstructionTime'
[LOG 11:59:31.962] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'ActionMenu' from assembly 'KerbalEngineer'
[LOG 11:59:31.966] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'DisplayStack' from assembly 'KerbalEngineer'
[LOG 11:59:32.065] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'FlightEngineerCore' from assembly 'KerbalEngineer'
[LOG 11:59:32.075] Assembly:Assembly-CSharp, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.077] Assembly:ModuleManager.2.5.9, Version=2.5.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.079] Assembly:aaa_Toolbar, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.080] Assembly:DynamicTanks, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.082] Assembly:USITools, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.084] Assembly:ActiveTextureManagement, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.086] Assembly:LibSquishPort, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.087] Assembly:NvidiaTextureTools, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.089] Assembly:B9_Aerospace_WingStuff, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.091] Assembly:MiniAVC, Version=1.0.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.093] Assembly:CritterCrawler, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.095] Assembly:BetterBuoyancy, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.096] Assembly:CameraTools, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.098] Assembly:CollisionFX, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.100] Assembly:CrewFiles, Version=2.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.102] Assembly:CrewFilesInterface, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.103] Assembly:CrossFeedEnabler, Version=0.3.5467.3715, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.105] Assembly:CrewFilesInterface, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.107] Assembly:DangIt, Version=0.5.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.109] Assembly:DeadlyReentry, Version=6.2.5463.28603, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.110] Assembly:AGExt, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.112] Assembly:kOSVoidAction, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.114] Assembly:DistantObject, Version=1.5.2.14337, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.116] Assembly:DMagic, Version=0.9.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.117] Assembly:EditorExtensions, Version=2.0.5466.37911, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.119] Assembly:EnhancedNavBall, Version=1.3.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.121] Assembly:Entropy, Version=0.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.123] Assembly:CityLights, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.124] Assembly:Clouds, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.126] Assembly:Geometry, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.128] Assembly:OverlayMgr, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.130] Assembly:Terrain, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.131] Assembly:EVAParachutes, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.133] Assembly:FerramAerospaceResearch, Version=0.14.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.135] Assembly:ferramGraph, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.137] Assembly:Scale_Redist, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.138] Assembly:Firespitter, Version=7.0.5519.33492, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.140] Assembly:ImprovedChaseCamera, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.142] Assembly:MechJeb2, Version=2.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.144] Assembly:RasterPropMonitor, Version=0.17.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.145] Assembly:MechJebRPM, Version=0.17.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.147] Assembly:KAS, Version=1.0.5464.39070, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.149] Assembly:KerbalConstructionTime, Version=1.1.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.151] Assembly:KerbalEngineer, Version=1.0.15.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.153] Assembly:MiniAVC, Version=1.0.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.154] Assembly:KineTechAnimation, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.156] Assembly:km_Lib, Version=1.0.5350.41027, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.158] Assembly:km_Asteroid, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.160] Assembly:km_Gimbal, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.162] Assembly:KSP-AVC, Version=1.1.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.163] Assembly:KSPScienceLibrary, Version=1.2.5291.37325, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.165] Assembly:InfernalRobotics, Version=0.19.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.167] Assembly:KSPAPIExtensions, Version=1.7.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.169] Assembly:Scale_Redist, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.171] Assembly:MechJebFARExt, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.172] Assembly:NearFutureElectrical, Version=0.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.174] Assembly:KSPAPIExtensions, Version=1.7.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.176] Assembly:NearFuturePropulsion, Version=0.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.178] Assembly:NearFutureSolar, Version=0.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.180] Assembly:NE_Science, Version=0.5.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.181] Assembly:pWings, Version=0.9.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.183] Assembly:QuantumStrutsContinued, Version=1.1.5462.36277, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.185] Assembly:RealChute, Version=1.2.5475.18645, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.187] Assembly:Regolith, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.188] Assembly:RemoteTech, Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.190] Assembly:ResGen, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.192] Assembly:Romfarer, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.194] Assembly:SCANsat, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.195] Assembly:ScienceAlert, Version=1.8.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.197] Assembly:MiniAVC, Version=1.0.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.199] Assembly:KSPAPIExtensions, Version=1.7.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.201] Assembly:SmartParts, Version=1.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.202] Assembly:SmokeScreen, Version=2.5.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.204] Assembly:StageRecovery, Version=1.5.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.206] Assembly:StationScience, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.208] Assembly:MiniAVC, Version=1.0.2.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.209] Assembly:TacFuelBalancer, Version=2.4.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.211] Assembly:MiniAVC, Version=1.0.2.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.213] Assembly:TacSelfDestruct, Version=1.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.215] Assembly:TextureReplacer, Version=2.2.5.38190, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.217] Assembly:MiniAVC, Version=1.0.2.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.218] Assembly:TacLifeSupport, Version=0.10.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.220] Assembly:KerbalAlarmClock, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.222] Assembly:KSPAlternateResourcePanel, Version=2.6.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.224] Assembly:KSPAPIExtensions, Version=1.7.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.226] Assembly:Scale, Version=1.50.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.228] Assembly:Scale_Editor, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.230] Assembly:Scale_Redist, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.232] Assembly:Karbonite, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.234] Assembly:KarbPlus, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.235] Assembly:AirbagTools, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.237] Assembly:Lifeboat, Version=0.1.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.239] Assembly:MiniAVC, Version=1.0.2.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.241] Assembly:AdvancedAnimator, Version=1.0.5205.2310, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.242] Assembly:VirginGeneric, Version=0.3.5474.28386, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.244] Assembly:FrementGUILib, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.246] Assembly:VanguardTechnologies, Version=0.7.5112.36481, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 11:59:32.249] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'KSPScienceButton' from assembly 'KSPScienceLibrary'
[LOG 11:59:32.252] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'KSPScienceLibrary' from assembly 'KSPScienceLibrary'
[LOG 11:59:32.254] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'KSPScienceMonitor' from assembly 'KSPScienceLibrary'
[LOG 11:59:32.259] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'KSPScienceMonitorButton' from assembly 'KSPScienceLibrary'
[LOG 11:59:32.263] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'MuMechGUI' from assembly 'InfernalRobotics'
[LOG 11:59:32.271] Parsing rect
[LOG 11:59:32.272] Parsing rect
[LOG 11:59:32.273] Parsing rect
[LOG 11:59:32.275] Parsing rect
[LOG 11:59:32.276] Parsing bool
[LOG 11:59:32.277] [IR GUI] awake
[LOG 11:59:32.290] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'DischargeCapacitorUI' from assembly 'NearFutureElectrical'
[LOG 11:59:32.294] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'FissionGeneratorUI' from assembly 'NearFutureElectrical'
[LOG 11:59:32.297] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'NearFutureElectrical' from assembly 'NearFutureElectrical'
[LOG 11:59:32.342] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'NearFuturePropulsion' from assembly 'NearFuturePropulsion'
[LOG 11:59:32.347] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'RTDebugUnit' from assembly 'RemoteTech'
[LOG 11:59:32.349] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'RTCoreFlight' from assembly 'RemoteTech'
[LOG 11:59:32.353] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'ScienceAlert' from assembly 'ScienceAlert'
[LOG 11:59:32.377] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'PersistentEmitterManager' from assembly 'SmokeScreen'
[LOG 11:59:32.380] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'SmokeScreenConfig' from assembly 'SmokeScreen'
[LOG 11:59:32.383] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'SmokeScreenUI' from assembly 'SmokeScreen'
[LOG 11:59:32.418] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'StageRecovery' from assembly 'StageRecovery'
[LOG 11:59:32.428] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'FuelXferEnforcer' from assembly 'StationScience'
[LOG 11:59:32.433] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'FuelBalanceController' from assembly 'TacFuelBalancer'
[LOG 11:59:32.438] Tac.FuelBalanceController[FFF77232][161.53]: Awake
[LOG 11:59:32.515] Tac.ToolbarButton[830F4280][161.53]: Create successful.
[LOG 11:59:32.518] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'KACFlight' from assembly 'KerbalAlarmClock'
[LOG 11:59:32.522] 2/18/2015 11:59:32 AM,KerbalAlarmClock,Awakening the KerbalAlarmClock-KACFlight
[LOG 11:59:32.524] 2/18/2015 11:59:32 AM,KerbalAlarmClock,Loading Settings
[LOG 11:59:32.541] 2/18/2015 11:59:32 AM,KerbalAlarmClock,Loading Transfer Modelling Data
[LOG 11:59:32.656] 2/18/2015 11:59:32 AM,KerbalAlarmClock,Transfer Modelling Data Load Complete
[LOG 11:59:32.659] 2/18/2015 11:59:32 AM,KerbalAlarmClock,WarpRates:8
[LOG 11:59:32.661] 2/18/2015 11:59:32 AM,KerbalAlarmClock,API Ready
[LOG 11:59:32.663] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'KSPAlternateResourcePanel' from assembly 'KSPAlternateResourcePanel'
[LOG 11:59:32.680] 2/18/2015 11:59:32 AM,KSPAlternateResourcePanel,Awakening the AlternateResourcePanel (ARP)
[LOG 11:59:32.682] 2/18/2015 11:59:32 AM,KSPAlternateResourcePanel,Loading Settings
[LOG 11:59:32.767] 2/18/2015 11:59:32 AM,KSPAlternateResourcePanel,Loading Sounds
[LOG 11:59:32.939] 2/18/2015 11:59:32 AM,KSPAlternateResourcePanel,Skipping version check
[LOG 11:59:32.942] 2/18/2015 11:59:32 AM,KSPAlternateResourcePanel,API Ready
[LOG 11:59:33.120] ------------------- initializing flight mode... ------------------
[LOG 11:59:33.325] Target vessel index: 0 vessel count: 1
[LOG 11:59:33.330] [FLIGHT GLOBALS]: Switching To Vessel Polar Scansat I ----------------------
[LOG 11:59:33.336] setting new dominant body: Kerbin
FlightGlobals.mainBody: Kerbin
[LOG 11:59:33.346] Clouds: Volume Destroyed
[LOG 11:59:33.351] Clouds: Volume Destroyed
[LOG 11:59:33.356] Clouds: Volume Destroyed
[LOG 11:59:33.466] Clouds: Volume Initialized
[LOG 11:59:33.468] Clouds: Volume Enabled=True
[LOG 11:59:33.567] Clouds: Volume Initialized
[LOG 11:59:33.569] Clouds: Volume Enabled=True
[LOG 11:59:33.666] Clouds: Volume Initialized
[LOG 11:59:33.668] Clouds: Volume Enabled=True
[LOG 11:59:33.672] Reference Frame: Rotating
[LOG 11:59:33.976] [DangIt]: DangItBattery[-580358][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: OnLoad complete: loaded 0 perks.
[LOG 11:59:33.979] [DangIt]: DangItTank[-580364][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: OnLoad: loaded leakName null
[LOG 11:59:33.981] [DangIt]: DangItTank[-580364][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: OnLoad complete: loaded 0 perks.
[LOG 11:59:34.011] RemoteTech: Loading Flightcomputer from persistent!
[LOG 11:59:34.013] RemoteTech: Save flightconfig after unpacking
[WRN 11:59:34.214] [Part]: PartModule FARControlSys at probeCoreSphere, index 14: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
Looking for FARControlSys in other indices...
[ERR 11:59:34.216] ...no FARControlSys module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:34.218] PartModule is null.
[WRN 11:59:34.219] [Part]: PartModule FARBasicDragModel at probeCoreSphere, index 14: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
Looking for FARBasicDragModel in other indices...
[ERR 11:59:34.222] ...no FARBasicDragModel module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:34.224] PartModule is null.
[LOG 11:59:34.227] RemoteTech: ModuleSPU: OnDestroy
[LOG 11:59:34.229] RemoteTech: ModuleRTAntennaPassive: OnDestroy
[WRN 11:59:34.286] [Part]: PartModule ModuleAeroReentry at trussPiece1x, index 6: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
Looking for ModuleAeroReentry in other indices...
[ERR 11:59:34.288] ...no ModuleAeroReentry module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:34.290] PartModule is null.
[WRN 11:59:34.291] [Part]: PartModule FARBasicDragModel at trussPiece1x, index 6: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:34.293] ...no FARBasicDragModel module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:34.295] PartModule is null.
[LOG 11:59:34.345] [DangIt]: ModuleAnimateGeneric[-580428][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: ERROR [System.InvalidOperationException]: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[ModuleAnimateGeneric] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[ModuleAnimateGeneric] (IEnumerable`1 source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at coffeeman.ModuleAnimationReliability.DI_Start (StartState state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ippo.FailureModule.OnLoad (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
[WRN 11:59:34.380] [Part]: PartModule ModuleAeroReentry at mediumDishAntenna, index 11: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:34.382] ...no ModuleAeroReentry module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:34.384] PartModule is null.
[WRN 11:59:34.385] [Part]: PartModule FARBasicDragModel at mediumDishAntenna, index 11: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:34.387] ...no FARBasicDragModel module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:34.388] PartModule is null.
[LOG 11:59:34.440] [DangIt]: DangItReactionWheel[-580652][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: OnLoad complete: loaded 0 perks.
[WRN 11:59:34.442] [Part]: PartModule ModuleAeroReentry at sasModule, index 8: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:34.444] ...no ModuleAeroReentry module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:34.445] PartModule is null.
[WRN 11:59:34.446] [Part]: PartModule FARBasicDragModel at sasModule, index 8: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:34.448] ...no FARBasicDragModel module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:34.450] PartModule is null.
[WRN 11:59:34.498] [Part]: PartModule ModuleAeroReentry at KW1mFairingBase, index 7: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:34.500] ...no ModuleAeroReentry module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:34.502] PartModule is null.
[WRN 11:59:34.503] [Part]: PartModule FARPayloadFairingModule at KW1mFairingBase, index 7: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
Looking for FARPayloadFairingModule in other indices...
[ERR 11:59:34.505] ...no FARPayloadFairingModule module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:34.506] PartModule is null.
[WRN 11:59:34.507] [Part]: PartModule FARBasicDragModel at KW1mFairingBase, index 7: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:34.509] ...no FARBasicDragModel module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:34.511] PartModule is null.
[LOG 11:59:34.642] [DangIt]: DangItTank[-580750][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: OnLoad: loaded leakName null
[LOG 11:59:34.643] [DangIt]: DangItTank[-580750][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: OnLoad complete: loaded 0 perks.
[WRN 11:59:34.645] [Part]: PartModule ModuleAeroReentry at KW1mtankL0.5, index 7: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:34.647] ...no ModuleAeroReentry module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:34.648] PartModule is null.
[WRN 11:59:34.649] [Part]: PartModule FARBasicDragModel at KW1mtankL0.5, index 7: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:34.651] ...no FARBasicDragModel module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:34.653] PartModule is null.
[LOG 11:59:34.742] [DangIt]: Coolant Line[-580824][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: OnLoad complete: loaded 0 perks.
[LOG 11:59:34.745] [DangIt]: DangItEngines[-580826][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: OnLoad complete: loaded 0 perks.
[LOG 11:59:34.748] [DangIt]: DangItGimbal[-580828][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: OnLoad complete: loaded 0 perks.
[WRN 11:59:34.750] [Part]: PartModule ModuleAeroReentry at liquidEngine3, index 15: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:34.753] ...no ModuleAeroReentry module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:34.755] PartModule is null.
[WRN 11:59:34.756] [Part]: PartModule FARBasicDragModel at liquidEngine3, index 15: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:34.758] ...no FARBasicDragModel module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:34.760] PartModule is null.
[WRN 11:59:34.826] [Part]: PartModule ModuleAeroReentry at RTShortAntenna1, index 7: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:34.828] ...no ModuleAeroReentry module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:34.830] PartModule is null.
[WRN 11:59:34.831] [Part]: PartModule FARBasicDragModel at RTShortAntenna1, index 7: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:34.833] ...no FARBasicDragModel module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:34.835] PartModule is null.
[LOG 11:59:34.895] [DangIt]: Tracking Servo[-580992][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: OnLoad complete: loaded 0 perks.
[WRN 11:59:34.897] [Part]: PartModule ModuleAeroReentry at solarPanels5, index 9: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:34.900] ...no ModuleAeroReentry module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:34.901] PartModule is null.
[WRN 11:59:34.903] [Part]: PartModule FARBasicDragModel at solarPanels5, index 9: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:34.905] ...no FARBasicDragModel module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:34.907] PartModule is null.
[LOG 11:59:34.968] [DangIt]: Tracking Servo[-581034][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: OnLoad complete: loaded 0 perks.
[WRN 11:59:34.971] [Part]: PartModule ModuleAeroReentry at solarPanels5, index 9: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:34.973] ...no ModuleAeroReentry module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:34.975] PartModule is null.
[WRN 11:59:34.976] [Part]: PartModule FARBasicDragModel at solarPanels5, index 9: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:34.979] ...no FARBasicDragModel module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:34.981] PartModule is null.
[LOG 11:59:35.040] [DangIt]: Tracking Servo[-581076][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: OnLoad complete: loaded 0 perks.
[WRN 11:59:35.042] [Part]: PartModule ModuleAeroReentry at solarPanels5, index 9: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:35.044] ...no ModuleAeroReentry module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:35.046] PartModule is null.
[WRN 11:59:35.047] [Part]: PartModule FARBasicDragModel at solarPanels5, index 9: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:35.050] ...no FARBasicDragModel module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:35.051] PartModule is null.
[LOG 11:59:35.112] [DangIt]: Tracking Servo[-581118][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: OnLoad complete: loaded 0 perks.
[WRN 11:59:35.114] [Part]: PartModule ModuleAeroReentry at solarPanels5, index 9: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:35.116] ...no ModuleAeroReentry module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:35.118] PartModule is null.
[WRN 11:59:35.119] [Part]: PartModule FARBasicDragModel at solarPanels5, index 9: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:35.122] ...no FARBasicDragModel module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:35.124] PartModule is null.
[LOG 11:59:35.183] [DangIt]: Tracking Servo[-581160][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: OnLoad complete: loaded 0 perks.
[WRN 11:59:35.185] [Part]: PartModule ModuleAeroReentry at solarPanels5, index 9: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:35.187] ...no ModuleAeroReentry module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:35.189] PartModule is null.
[WRN 11:59:35.190] [Part]: PartModule FARBasicDragModel at solarPanels5, index 9: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:35.193] ...no FARBasicDragModel module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:35.194] PartModule is null.
[LOG 11:59:35.254] [DangIt]: Tracking Servo[-581202][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: OnLoad complete: loaded 0 perks.
[WRN 11:59:35.256] [Part]: PartModule ModuleAeroReentry at solarPanels5, index 9: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:35.259] ...no ModuleAeroReentry module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:35.260] PartModule is null.
[WRN 11:59:35.262] [Part]: PartModule FARBasicDragModel at solarPanels5, index 9: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:35.264] ...no FARBasicDragModel module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:35.266] PartModule is null.
[LOG 11:59:35.324] [DangIt]: Tracking Servo[-581244][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: OnLoad complete: loaded 0 perks.
[WRN 11:59:35.326] [Part]: PartModule ModuleAeroReentry at solarPanels5, index 9: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:35.329] ...no ModuleAeroReentry module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:35.330] PartModule is null.
[WRN 11:59:35.332] [Part]: PartModule FARBasicDragModel at solarPanels5, index 9: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:35.334] ...no FARBasicDragModel module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:35.336] PartModule is null.
[LOG 11:59:35.394] [DangIt]: Tracking Servo[-581286][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: OnLoad complete: loaded 0 perks.
[WRN 11:59:35.396] [Part]: PartModule ModuleAeroReentry at solarPanels5, index 9: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:35.399] ...no ModuleAeroReentry module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:35.401] PartModule is null.
[WRN 11:59:35.402] [Part]: PartModule FARBasicDragModel at solarPanels5, index 9: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:35.404] ...no FARBasicDragModel module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:35.406] PartModule is null.
[WRN 11:59:35.437] [Part]: PartModule ModuleAeroReentry at SCANsat.Scanner, index 6: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:35.440] ...no ModuleAeroReentry module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:35.442] PartModule is null.
[WRN 11:59:35.443] [Part]: PartModule FARBasicDragModel at SCANsat.Scanner, index 6: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:35.446] ...no FARBasicDragModel module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:35.447] PartModule is null.
[LOG 11:59:35.493] [DangIt]: ModuleAnimateGeneric[-581884][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: OnLoad complete: loaded 0 perks.
[WRN 11:59:35.526] [Part]: PartModule ModuleAeroReentry at longAntenna, index 10: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:35.528] ...no ModuleAeroReentry module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:35.530] PartModule is null.
[WRN 11:59:35.531] [Part]: PartModule FARBasicDragModel at longAntenna, index 10: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:35.534] ...no FARBasicDragModel module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:35.535] PartModule is null.
[LOG 11:59:35.587] [DangIt]: DangItBattery[-581960][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: OnLoad complete: loaded 0 perks.
[LOG 11:59:35.589] [DangIt]: DangItTank[-581966][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: OnLoad: loaded leakName null
[LOG 11:59:35.591] [DangIt]: DangItTank[-581966][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: OnLoad complete: loaded 0 perks.
[WRN 11:59:35.593] [Part]: PartModule ModuleAeroReentry at KWRadBattSmallL, index 8: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:35.595] ...no ModuleAeroReentry module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:35.597] PartModule is null.
[WRN 11:59:35.598] [Part]: PartModule FARBasicDragModel at KWRadBattSmallL, index 8: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:35.601] ...no FARBasicDragModel module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:35.602] PartModule is null.
[LOG 11:59:35.655] [DangIt]: DangItBattery[-582012][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: OnLoad complete: loaded 0 perks.
[LOG 11:59:35.657] [DangIt]: DangItTank[-582018][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: OnLoad: loaded leakName null
[LOG 11:59:35.659] [DangIt]: DangItTank[-582018][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: OnLoad complete: loaded 0 perks.
[WRN 11:59:35.661] [Part]: PartModule ModuleAeroReentry at KWRadBattSmallL, index 8: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:35.664] ...no ModuleAeroReentry module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:35.665] PartModule is null.
[WRN 11:59:35.667] [Part]: PartModule FARBasicDragModel at KWRadBattSmallL, index 8: index exceeds module count as defined in cfg.
[ERR 11:59:35.669] ...no FARBasicDragModel module found on part definition. Skipping...

[WRN 11:59:35.671] PartModule is null.
[LOG 11:59:35.676] Camera Mode: AUTO
[LOG 11:59:35.684] stage manager resuming...
[LOG 11:59:35.689] RemoteTech: FlightComputer: Dispose
[LOG 11:59:35.694] [IR GUI] vessel probeCoreSphere (Polar Scansat I)
[LOG 11:59:35.696] [IR GUI] 0 groups
[LOG 11:59:37.676] all systems started
[LOG 11:59:37.751] Activating BetterBuoyancy EVA Watcher
[LOG 11:59:37.759] [DangIt] [AlarmManager] Starting...
[LOG 11:59:37.761] [DangIt] [AlarmManager] Setting Volume...
[LOG 11:59:37.762] [DangIt] [AlarmManager] Creating Clip
[LOG 11:59:37.764] [DangIt] [AlarmManager] Creating Dictionary
[LOG 11:59:37.767] [DRE] - ReentryPhysics.Start(): LoadSettings(), Difficulty: Default
[LOG 11:59:37.773] [DRE] - debugging = False
[LOG 11:59:37.774] [DRE] - legacyAero = False
[LOG 11:59:37.776] [DRE] - dissipationCap = True
[LOG 11:59:37.896] RemoteTech found
[LOG 11:59:37.897] RemoteTech True
[LOG 11:59:37.905] Parsing rect
[LOG 11:59:37.906] Parsing bool
[LOG 11:59:37.908] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:37.909] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:37.910] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:37.911] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:37.912] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:37.914] Parsing string
[LOG 11:59:37.915] Parsing bool
[LOG 11:59:37.916] Parsing bool
[LOG 11:59:37.936] 2/18/2015 11:59:37 AM,EnhancedNavBall-ToolbarButtonWrapper,ToolbarButtonWrapper: Loading ToolbarManager.
[LOG 11:59:37.947] 2/18/2015 11:59:37 AM,EnhancedNavBall-ToolbarButtonWrapper,ToolbarButtonWrapper built!
[LOG 11:59:37.964] 2/18/2015 11:59:37 AM,KerbalConstructionTime-KACWrapper,Attempting to Grab KAC Types...
[LOG 11:59:37.972] 2/18/2015 11:59:37 AM,KerbalConstructionTime-KACWrapper,KAC Version:3.2.3.0
[LOG 11:59:37.979] 2/18/2015 11:59:37 AM,KerbalConstructionTime-KACWrapper,Got Assembly Types, grabbing Instance
[LOG 11:59:37.981] 2/18/2015 11:59:37 AM,KerbalConstructionTime-KACWrapper,Got Instance, Creating Wrapper Objects
[LOG 11:59:37.983] 2/18/2015 11:59:37 AM,KerbalConstructionTime-KACWrapper,Getting APIReady Object
[LOG 11:59:37.985] 2/18/2015 11:59:37 AM,KerbalConstructionTime-KACWrapper,Success: True
[LOG 11:59:37.986] 2/18/2015 11:59:37 AM,KerbalConstructionTime-KACWrapper,Getting Alarms Object
[LOG 11:59:37.988] 2/18/2015 11:59:37 AM,KerbalConstructionTime-KACWrapper,Success: True
[LOG 11:59:37.990] 2/18/2015 11:59:37 AM,KerbalConstructionTime-KACWrapper,Getting Alarm State Change Event
[LOG 11:59:37.992] 2/18/2015 11:59:37 AM,KerbalConstructionTime-KACWrapper,Getting Create Method
[LOG 11:59:37.994] 2/18/2015 11:59:37 AM,KerbalConstructionTime-KACWrapper,Getting Delete Method
[LOG 11:59:37.996] 2/18/2015 11:59:37 AM,KerbalConstructionTime-KACWrapper,Getting DrawAlarmAction
[LOG 11:59:38.194] RemoteTech: NetworkManager: SatelliteRegister(Mission Control)
[LOG 11:59:38.196] RemoteTech: LoadImageFromRessource(texFlightGreen.png) success
[LOG 11:59:38.199] RemoteTech: LoadImageFromRessource(texFlightGreenOver.png) success
[LOG 11:59:38.202] RemoteTech: LoadImageFromRessource(texFlightGreenDown.png) success
[LOG 11:59:38.204] RemoteTech: LoadImageFromRessource(texFlightGreenOver.png) success
[LOG 11:59:38.207] RemoteTech: LoadImageFromRessource(texFlightYellow.png) success
[LOG 11:59:38.209] RemoteTech: LoadImageFromRessource(texFlightYellowOver.png) success
[LOG 11:59:38.212] RemoteTech: LoadImageFromRessource(texFlightYellowDown.png) success
[LOG 11:59:38.215] RemoteTech: LoadImageFromRessource(texFlightYellowOver.png) success
[LOG 11:59:38.217] RemoteTech: LoadImageFromRessource(texFlightRed.png) success
[LOG 11:59:38.220] RemoteTech: LoadImageFromRessource(texFlightRed.png) success
[LOG 11:59:38.223] RemoteTech: LoadImageFromRessource(texFlightRed.png) success
[LOG 11:59:38.225] RemoteTech: LoadImageFromRessource(texFlightRed.png) success
[LOG 11:59:38.230] RemoteTech: LoadImageFromRessource(TimeQuadrantFcStatus.png) success
[LOG 11:59:38.234] RemoteTech: RTCore v1.6.3 loaded successfully.
[LOG 11:59:38.235] RemoteTech: SatelliteManager: RegisterProto(Polar Scansat I, 22baba05-b230-46e2-a870-2efd96ceb9ab)
[LOG 11:59:38.237] RemoteTech: GetSignalProcessor(Polar Scansat I): Check
[LOG 11:59:38.242] RemoteTech: SatelliteManager: OnRegister(VesselSatellite(Polar Scansat I, 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000))
[LOG 11:59:38.244] RemoteTech: NetworkManager: SatelliteRegister(VesselSatellite(Polar Scansat I, 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000))
[LOG 11:59:38.247] RemoteTech: AntennaManager: RegisterProtos(Polar Scansat I, 22baba05-b230-46e2-a870-2efd96ceb9ab)
[LOG 11:59:38.254] RemoteTech: ProtoAntenna(Name: Comms DTS-M1, Guid: 22baba05-b230-46e2-a870-2efd96ceb9ab, Dish: 5E+07, Omni: 0, Target: 35b89a0d-664c-43c6-bec8-d0840afc97b2, CosAngle: 0.923879532511287)
[LOG 11:59:38.257] RemoteTech: AntennaManager: OnRegister(Comms DTS-M1)
[LOG 11:59:38.263] RemoteTech: ProtoAntenna(Name: Reflectron DP-10, Guid: 22baba05-b230-46e2-a870-2efd96ceb9ab, Dish: -1, Omni: 500000, Target: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000, CosAngle: 1)
[LOG 11:59:38.266] RemoteTech: AntennaManager: OnRegister(Reflectron DP-10)
[LOG 11:59:38.278] RemoteTech: ProtoAntenna(Name: Communotron 16, Guid: 22baba05-b230-46e2-a870-2efd96ceb9ab, Dish: -1, Omni: 2500000, Target: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000, CosAngle: 1)
[LOG 11:59:38.280] RemoteTech: AntennaManager: OnRegister(Communotron 16)
[LOG 11:59:38.312] ScienceAlert, Waiting on R&D...
[LOG 11:59:38.319] SmokeScreenConfig could not load config
[LOG 11:59:38.327] Tac.FuelBalanceController[FFF77232][161.53]: Start
[EXC 11:59:38.439] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
CameraTools.CamTools.FixedUpdate ()
[LOG 11:59:38.455] Tac.FuelBalanceController[FFF77232][161.52]: Rebuilding resource lists.
[LOG 11:59:38.492] [DangIt]: DangItBattery[-580358][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: Starting in flight: last reset 1970913, now 4097351
[LOG 11:59:38.494] DangIt: Resetting the ship's glow
[LOG 11:59:38.507] [DangIt]: DangItTank[-580364][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: Starting in flight: last reset 1970913, now 4097351
[LOG 11:59:38.509] DangIt: Resetting the ship's glow
[LOG 11:59:38.513] RemoteTech: SatelliteManager: Register(ModuleSPU(Polar Scansat I, 22baba05-b230-46e2-a870-2efd96ceb9ab))
[LOG 11:59:38.515] RemoteTech: SatelliteManager: UnregisterProto(22baba05-b230-46e2-a870-2efd96ceb9ab)
[LOG 11:59:38.517] RemoteTech: SatelliteManager: OnUnregister(VesselSatellite(Polar Scansat I, 22baba05-b230-46e2-a870-2efd96ceb9ab))
[LOG 11:59:38.519] RemoteTech: NetworkManager: SatelliteUnregister(VesselSatellite(Polar Scansat I, 22baba05-b230-46e2-a870-2efd96ceb9ab))
[LOG 11:59:38.524] RemoteTech: SatelliteManager: OnRegister(VesselSatellite(Polar Scansat I, 22baba05-b230-46e2-a870-2efd96ceb9ab))
[LOG 11:59:38.526] RemoteTech: NetworkManager: SatelliteRegister(VesselSatellite(Polar Scansat I, 22baba05-b230-46e2-a870-2efd96ceb9ab))
[LOG 11:59:38.530] RemoteTech: AntennaManager: Register(ModuleRTAntennaPassive(Name: Stayputnik Mk. 1, Guid: 22baba05-b230-46e2-a870-2efd96ceb9ab, Omni: 3000))
[LOG 11:59:38.534] RemoteTech: AntennaManager: UnregisterProtos(22baba05-b230-46e2-a870-2efd96ceb9ab)
[LOG 11:59:38.536] RemoteTech: AntennaManager: OnUnregister(Comms DTS-M1)
[LOG 11:59:38.537] RemoteTech: AntennaManager: OnUnregister(Reflectron DP-10)
[LOG 11:59:38.539] RemoteTech: AntennaManager: OnUnregister(Communotron 16)
[LOG 11:59:38.542] RemoteTech: AntennaManager: OnRegister(Stayputnik Mk. 1)
[LOG 11:59:38.550] [MechJeb2] MechJebFARExt adding MJ2 callback
[LOG 11:59:39.226] [DangIt]: ModuleAnimateGeneric[-580428][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: Starting in flight: last reset 1970913, now 4097351
[LOG 11:59:39.228] DangIt: Resetting the ship's glow
[LOG 11:59:39.230] [DangIt]: ModuleAnimateGeneric[-580428][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: ERROR [System.InvalidOperationException]: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[ModuleAnimateGeneric] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[ModuleAnimateGeneric] (IEnumerable`1 source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at coffeeman.ModuleAnimationReliability.DI_Start (StartState state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ippo.FailureModule.OnStart (StartState state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
[LOG 11:59:39.278] RemoteTech: AntennaManager: Register(ModuleRTAntenna(Name: Comms DTS-M1, Guid: 22baba05-b230-46e2-a870-2efd96ceb9ab, Dish: 5E+07, Omni: 0, Target: 35b89a0d-664c-43c6-bec8-d0840afc97b2, CosAngle: 0.923879532511287))
[LOG 11:59:39.281] RemoteTech: AntennaManager: OnRegister(Comms DTS-M1)
[LOG 11:59:39.290] RemoteTech: SatelliteManager: Register(ModuleSPUPassive(Polar Scansat I, 22baba05-b230-46e2-a870-2efd96ceb9ab))
[LOG 11:59:39.298] [DangIt]: DangItReactionWheel[-580652][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: Starting in flight: last reset 1970913, now 4097351
[LOG 11:59:39.301] DangIt: Resetting the ship's glow
[LOG 11:59:39.372] [DangIt]: DangItTank[-580750][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: Starting in flight: last reset 1970913, now 4097351
[LOG 11:59:39.374] DangIt: Resetting the ship's glow
[LOG 11:59:39.402] Att:top
[LOG 11:59:39.403] Att:bottom
[LOG 11:59:39.411] [DangIt]: Coolant Line[-580824][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: Starting in flight: last reset 1970913, now 4097351
[LOG 11:59:39.413] DangIt: Resetting the ship's glow
[LOG 11:59:39.415] [DangIt]: DangItEngines[-580826][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: Starting in flight: last reset 1970913, now 4097351
[LOG 11:59:39.417] DangIt: Resetting the ship's glow
[LOG 11:59:39.419] [DangIt]: DangItGimbal[-580828][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: Starting in flight: last reset 1970913, now 4097351
[LOG 11:59:39.421] DangIt: Resetting the ship's glow
[LOG 11:59:39.434] RemoteTech: AntennaManager: Register(ModuleRTAntenna(Name: Reflectron DP-10, Guid: 22baba05-b230-46e2-a870-2efd96ceb9ab, Dish: -1, Omni: 500000, Target: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000, CosAngle: 1))
[LOG 11:59:39.437] RemoteTech: AntennaManager: OnRegister(Reflectron DP-10)
[LOG 11:59:39.439] RemoteTech: SatelliteManager: Register(ModuleSPUPassive(Polar Scansat I, 22baba05-b230-46e2-a870-2efd96ceb9ab))
[LOG 11:59:39.446] [DangIt]: Tracking Servo[-580992][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: Starting in flight: last reset 1970913, now 4097351
[LOG 11:59:39.448] DangIt: Resetting the ship's glow
[LOG 11:59:39.488] [DangIt]: Tracking Servo[-581034][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: Starting in flight: last reset 1970913, now 4097351
[LOG 11:59:39.491] DangIt: Resetting the ship's glow
[LOG 11:59:39.528] [DangIt]: Tracking Servo[-581076][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: Starting in flight: last reset 1970913, now 4097351
[LOG 11:59:39.531] DangIt: Resetting the ship's glow
[LOG 11:59:39.566] [DangIt]: Tracking Servo[-581118][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: Starting in flight: last reset 1970913, now 4097351
[LOG 11:59:39.568] DangIt: Resetting the ship's glow
[LOG 11:59:39.604] [DangIt]: Tracking Servo[-581160][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: Starting in flight: last reset 1970913, now 4097351
[LOG 11:59:39.606] DangIt: Resetting the ship's glow
[LOG 11:59:39.642] [DangIt]: Tracking Servo[-581202][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: Starting in flight: last reset 1970913, now 4097351
[LOG 11:59:39.644] DangIt: Resetting the ship's glow
[LOG 11:59:39.679] [DangIt]: Tracking Servo[-581244][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: Starting in flight: last reset 1970913, now 4097351
[LOG 11:59:39.681] DangIt: Resetting the ship's glow
[LOG 11:59:39.717] [DangIt]: Tracking Servo[-581286][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: Starting in flight: last reset 1970913, now 4097351
[LOG 11:59:39.719] DangIt: Resetting the ship's glow
[LOG 11:59:39.756] [SCANsat] start: live
[LOG 11:59:39.757] [SCANsat] using animation #1 out of 1 animations named 'Collapse_Antenna'
[LOG 11:59:39.759] [SCANsat] sensorType: 1 fov: 5 min_alt: 5000 max_alt: 500000 best_alt: 5000 power: 0.1
[LOG 11:59:39.764] [DangIt]: ModuleAnimateGeneric[-581884][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: Starting in flight: last reset 1970913, now 4097351
[LOG 11:59:39.766] DangIt: Resetting the ship's glow
[LOG 11:59:39.800] RemoteTech: AntennaManager: Register(ModuleRTAntenna(Name: Communotron 16, Guid: 22baba05-b230-46e2-a870-2efd96ceb9ab, Dish: -1, Omni: 2500000, Target: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000, CosAngle: 1))
[LOG 11:59:39.803] RemoteTech: AntennaManager: OnRegister(Communotron 16)
[LOG 11:59:39.805] RemoteTech: SatelliteManager: Register(ModuleSPUPassive(Polar Scansat I, 22baba05-b230-46e2-a870-2efd96ceb9ab))
[LOG 11:59:39.809] [DangIt]: DangItBattery[-581960][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: Starting in flight: last reset 1970913, now 4097351
[LOG 11:59:39.811] DangIt: Resetting the ship's glow
[LOG 11:59:39.813] [DangIt]: DangItTank[-581966][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: Starting in flight: last reset 1970913, now 4097351
[LOG 11:59:39.815] DangIt: Resetting the ship's glow
[LOG 11:59:39.819] [DangIt]: DangItBattery[-582012][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: Starting in flight: last reset 1970913, now 4097351
[LOG 11:59:39.821] DangIt: Resetting the ship's glow
[LOG 11:59:39.824] [DangIt]: DangItTank[-582018][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: Starting in flight: last reset 1970913, now 4097351
[LOG 11:59:39.826] DangIt: Resetting the ship's glow
[LOG 11:59:39.847] 2/18/2015 11:59:39 AM,KerbalAlarmClock,Vessel Change from 'No Vessel' to 'Polar Scansat I'
[LOG 11:59:40.213] 2/18/2015 11:59:40 AM,KerbalAlarmClock,Active Vessel unreadable - resetting inqueue flag
[LOG 11:59:40.842] KerbalEngineer -> ActionMenu was created.
[LOG 11:59:40.843] KerbalEngineer -> ActionMenu->Awake
[LOG 11:59:40.844] KerbalEngineer -> FlightEngineerCore->Awake
[LOG 11:59:40.846] KerbalEngineer -> ActionMenu->Start
[LOG 11:59:40.847] KerbalEngineer -> FlightEngineerCore->Start
[LOG 11:59:41.058] 2/18/2015 11:59:41 AM,KerbalAlarmClock,Loading Textures
[LOG 11:59:41.113] 2/18/2015 11:59:41 AM,KerbalAlarmClock,Cannot find texture to load:D:\Games (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\TriggerTech\KerbalAlarmClock/Textures/img_buttonWarpToTSApPeOverConfirm.png
[LOG 11:59:41.148] 2/18/2015 11:59:41 AM,KerbalAlarmClock,Loaded Textures
[LOG 11:59:41.156] 2/18/2015 11:59:41 AM,KSPAlternateResourcePanel,Loading Textures
[LOG 11:59:41.259] 2/18/2015 11:59:41 AM,KSPAlternateResourcePanel,KSPARP Icons Loaded: 86
[LOG 11:59:41.261] 2/18/2015 11:59:41 AM,KSPAlternateResourcePanel,Player Icons Loaded: 0
[LOG 11:59:41.269] 2/18/2015 11:59:41 AM,KSPAlternateResourcePanel,Mod Definition Icons Loaded: 5
[LOG 11:59:41.296] 2/18/2015 11:59:41 AM,KSPAlternateResourcePanel,Configuring Styles
[LOG 11:59:41.373] [MechJeb2] Adding button for Ascent_Guidance
[LOG 11:59:41.377] [MechJeb2] Adding button for Attitude_Adjustment
[LOG 11:59:41.380] [MechJeb2] Adding button for Custom_Window_Editor
[LOG 11:59:41.383] [MechJeb2] Adding button for Docking_Autopilot
[LOG 11:59:41.386] [MechJeb2] Adding button for Landing_Guidance
[LOG 11:59:41.389] [MechJeb2] Adding button for Maneuver_Node_Editor
[LOG 11:59:41.392] [MechJeb2] Adding button for Maneuver_Planner
[LOG 11:59:41.395] [MechJeb2] Adding button for RCS_Balancer
[LOG 11:59:41.398] [MechJeb2] Adding button for Rendezvous_Autopilot
[LOG 11:59:41.401] [MechJeb2] Adding button for Rendezvous_Planner
[LOG 11:59:41.404] [MechJeb2] Adding button for Rover_Autopilot
[LOG 11:59:41.407] [MechJeb2] Adding button for Settings
[LOG 11:59:41.410] [MechJeb2] Adding button for Smart_A_S_S_
[LOG 11:59:41.413] [MechJeb2] Adding button for Spaceplane_Guidance
[LOG 11:59:41.416] [MechJeb2] Adding button for Translatron
[LOG 11:59:41.419] [MechJeb2] Adding button for Utilities
[LOG 11:59:41.423] [MechJeb2] Adding button for Warp_Helper
[LOG 11:59:41.426] [MechJeb2] Adding button for Delta-V_Stats
[LOG 11:59:41.429] [MechJeb2] Adding button for Orbit_Info
[LOG 11:59:41.432] [MechJeb2] Adding button for Surface_Info
[LOG 11:59:41.436] [MechJeb2] Adding button for Vessel_Info
[LOG 11:59:41.543] [KAE] Registering field prefabs for version 1.7.2.0 (latest)
[LOG 11:59:41.548] [VersionTaggedType] found KSPAPIExtensions.UIPartActionFloatEdit_1_7_2_0 for KSPAPIExtensions.UIPartActionFloatEdit
[LOG 11:59:41.553] [VersionTaggedType] found KSPAPIExtensions.UIPartActionFloatEdit_1_7_2_0 for KSPAPIExtensions.UIPartActionFloatEdit
[LOG 11:59:41.563] [VersionTaggedType] found KSPAPIExtensions.UIPartActionChooseOption_1_7_2_0 for KSPAPIExtensions.UIPartActionChooseOption
[LOG 11:59:41.568] [VersionTaggedType] found KSPAPIExtensions.UIPartActionChooseOption_1_7_2_0 for KSPAPIExtensions.UIPartActionChooseOption
[LOG 11:59:41.609] 2/18/2015 11:59:41 AM,KSPAlternateResourcePanel,AppLauncher: Creating Button-BEFORE
[LOG 11:59:41.647] 2/18/2015 11:59:41 AM,KSPAlternateResourcePanel,AppLauncher: Creating Button-AFTER
[LOG 11:59:41.678] 2/18/2015 11:59:41 AM,KerbalAlarmClock,AppLauncher: Creating Button-BEFORE
[LOG 11:59:41.714] 2/18/2015 11:59:41 AM,KerbalAlarmClock,AppLauncher: Creating Button-AFTER
[LOG 11:59:41.779] [ScenarioDestructibles]: Loading... 0 objects registered
[LOG 11:59:41.783] [ScenarioUpgradeableFacilities]: Loading... 0 objects registered
[LOG 11:59:41.790] [DRE] - debugging = False
[LOG 11:59:41.792] [DRE] - legacyAero = False
[LOG 11:59:41.793] [DRE] - dissipationCap = True
[LOG 11:59:41.806] [CrewFiles]: Loading database...
[LOG 11:59:41.837] [CrewFiles]: Found 1 generators
[LOG 11:59:41.844] [DangIt]: Instantiating runtime.
[LOG 11:59:41.851] [DangIt][Runtime]: Applying new settings:
SETTINGS
{
ManualFailures = False
MaxDistance = 2
Messages = True
Glow = True
Pri_Low_Loops = 0
Pri_Medium_Loops = 2
Pri_High_Loops = -1
}

[LOG 11:59:41.992] Tac.TacLifeSupport[FFF710AC][161.53]: Constructor
[LOG 11:59:41.998] Tac.TacLifeSupport[FFF710AC][161.53]: OnAwake in FLIGHT
[LOG 11:59:42.000] Tac.TacLifeSupport[FFF710AC][161.53]: Adding LifeSupportController
[LOG 11:59:42.004] Tac.LifeSupportController[FFF710A8][161.53]: Awake
[LOG 11:59:42.035] Tac.ToolbarButton[11E0A100][161.53]: Create successful.
[LOG 11:59:42.046] Tac.TacLifeSupport[FFF710AC][161.53]: OnLoad: SCENARIO
{
name = TacLifeSupport
scene = 5, 7, 6
SavedGameSettings
{
IsNewSave = False
Enabled = True
HibernateInsteadOfKill = False
RespawnDelay = 9203545
}
}

root
{
GlobalSettings
{
MaxDeltaTime = 86400
ElectricityMaxDeltaTime = 1
FoodResource = Food
WaterResource = Water
OxygenResource = Oxygen
CarbonDioxideResource = CarbonDioxide
WasteResource = Waste
WasteWaterResource = WasteWater
FoodConsumptionRate = 1.6927083333E-05
WaterConsumptionRate = 1.1188078704E-05
OxygenConsumptionRate = 0.001713537562385
ElectricityConsumptionRate = 0.014166666666667
BaseElectricityConsumptionRate = 0.02125
EvaElectricityConsumptionRate = 0.00425
CO2ProductionRate = 0.00148012889876
WasteProductionRate = 1.539351852E-06
WasteWaterProductionRate = 1.4247685185E-05
EvaDefaultResourceAmount = 21600
MaxTimeWithoutFood = 1296000
MaxTimeWithoutWater = 129600
MaxTimeWithoutOxygen = 7200
MaxTimeWithoutElectricity = 7200
}
TACLifeSupportSettings
{
visible = False
x = 760
y = 390
width = 400
height = 300
}
LifeSupportBuildAid
{
visible = False
x = 810
y = 450
width = 300
height = 180
}
LifeSupportMonitoring
{
visible = False
x = 810
y = 75
width = 300
height = 300
}
LifeSupportCrewRoster
{
visible = False
x = 800
y = 440
width = 320
height = 200
}
}

[LOG 11:59:42.063] 2/18/2015 11:59:42 AM,KerbalAlarmClock,Found 0 Maneuver Nodes to deserialize
[LOG 11:59:42.068] [SCANsat] SCANsat Controller: Loading 0 known vessels
[LOG 11:59:42.070] [SCANsat] SCANsat Controller: Loading map for Sun
[LOG 11:59:42.096] [SCANsat] SCANsat Controller: Loading map for Kerbin
[LOG 11:59:42.123] [SCANsat] SCANsat Controller: Loading map for Mun
[LOG 11:59:42.149] [SCANsat] SCANsat Controller: Loading map for Minmus
[LOG 11:59:42.174] [SCANsat] SCANsat Controller: Loading map for Moho
[LOG 11:59:42.200] [SCANsat] SCANsat Controller: Loading map for Eve
[LOG 11:59:42.226] [SCANsat] SCANsat Controller: Loading map for Duna
[LOG 11:59:42.252] [SCANsat] SCANsat Controller: Loading map for Ike
[LOG 11:59:42.278] [SCANsat] SCANsat Controller: Loading map for Jool
[LOG 11:59:42.304] [SCANsat] SCANsat Controller: Loading map for Laythe
[LOG 11:59:42.330] [SCANsat] SCANsat Controller: Loading map for Vall
[LOG 11:59:42.356] [SCANsat] SCANsat Controller: Loading map for Bop
[LOG 11:59:42.382] [SCANsat] SCANsat Controller: Loading map for Tylo
[LOG 11:59:42.407] [SCANsat] SCANsat Controller: Loading map for Gilly
[LOG 11:59:42.434] [SCANsat] SCANsat Controller: Loading map for Pol
[LOG 11:59:42.459] [SCANsat] SCANsat Controller: Loading map for Dres
[LOG 11:59:42.485] [SCANsat] SCANsat Controller: Loading map for Eeloo
[LOG 11:59:42.560] ScienceAlert, Loading settings from D:\Games (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ScienceAlert/settings.cfg
[LOG 11:59:42.633] ScienceAlert, Loaded LogMask = Normal, Warning, Error from ConfigNode
[LOG 11:59:42.673] ScienceAlert, Waiting on ProfileManager...
[LOG 11:59:42.674] ScienceAlert, Waiting on AppLauncher
[LOG 11:59:42.676] ScienceAlert, Initializing ScienceAlert
[LOG 11:59:42.684] ScienceAlert, ScienceAlert/sounds/bubbles ready
[LOG 11:59:42.686] ScienceAlert, ScienceAlert/sounds/click1 ready
[LOG 11:59:42.687] ScienceAlert, ScienceAlert/sounds/click2 ready
[LOG 11:59:42.689] ScienceAlert, ScienceAlert/sounds/error ready
[LOG 11:59:42.691] ScienceAlert, Creating biome filter
[LOG 11:59:42.693] ScienceAlert, Creating experiment manager
[LOG 11:59:42.705] ScienceAlert, Creating options window
[LOG 11:59:42.736] ScienceAlert, Configuring NumberFormatInfo for current locale
[LOG 11:59:42.780] ScienceAlert, Creating experiment window
[LOG 11:59:42.786] ScienceAlert, Creating debug window
[LOG 11:59:42.790] ScienceAlert, Finished creating windows
[LOG 11:59:42.793] ScienceAlert, Setting scan interface type to None
[LOG 11:59:42.799] ScienceAlert, Rebuilding observer list
[LOG 11:59:42.808] ScienceAlert, Scan interface type is now None
[LOG 11:59:42.851] ScienceAlert, Rebuilding observer list
[LOG 11:59:42.855] ScienceAlert, Toolbar button ready
[LOG 11:59:42.856] ScienceAlert, ScienceAlert initialization finished.
[LOG 11:59:42.859] KerbalEngineer -> ActionMenuGui was created.
[LOG 11:59:43.241] StnSciScenario started
[LOG 11:59:43.243] Tac.LifeSupportController[FFF710A8][161.53]: Start
[LOG 11:59:43.278] 2/18/2015 11:59:43 AM,KerbalAlarmClock,Adding DrawGUI to PostRender Queue
[LOG 11:59:43.280] 2/18/2015 11:59:43 AM,KerbalAlarmClock,Skipping version check
[LOG 11:59:43.412] 2/18/2015 11:59:43 AM,KSPAlternateResourcePanel,setting true
[LOG 11:59:43.634] [DangIt]: DangItTank[-580364][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: The part probeCoreSphere (Polar Scansat I) does not contain any leakable resource.
[LOG 11:59:43.696] [SmokeScreen ModelMultiParticlePersistFX] ModelMultiParticleFXExt: "Billboard" is not a valid ParticleRenderMode
[LOG 11:59:43.702] [SmokeScreen ModelMultiParticlePersistFX] ModelMultiParticleFXExt: "Billboard" is not a valid ParticleRenderMode
[LOG 11:59:43.707] [DangIt]: DangItTank[-581966][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: The part KWRadBattSmallL does not contain any leakable resource.
[LOG 11:59:43.710] [DangIt]: DangItTank[-582018][Ship: Polar Scansat I]: The part KWRadBattSmallL does not contain any leakable resource.
[LOG 11:59:43.713] RuntimeLogic Enabling LazorButton True True False Unavailable False
[LOG 11:59:43.732] [NE] Generate Contract: Experiment: KEES PPMD
[LOG 11:59:43.734] [NE] Generate Contract: Experiment: KEES POSA II
[LOG 11:59:43.774] 2/18/2015 11:59:43 AM,KerbalAlarmClock,Contracts System Ready
[LOG 11:59:44.310] [PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Polar Scansat I
[ERR 11:59:44.849] Input is null

[ERR 11:59:44.974] Input is null

[ERR 11:59:44.993] Input is null

[ERR 11:59:44.995] Input is null

[LOG 11:59:45.003] Flight State Captured
[LOG 11:59:45.013] Saving Achievements Tree...
[LOG 11:59:45.014] Saving Achievements Tree...
[LOG 11:59:45.019] [CrewFiles]: Saving database...
[LOG 11:59:45.049] [CrewFiles]: Found 1 generators
[LOG 11:59:45.055] [DangIt][Runtime]: Saving settings...
[LOG 11:59:45.096] Tac.TacLifeSupport[FFF710AC][162.03]: OnSave: SCENARIO
{
name = TacLifeSupport
scene = 5, 7, 6
SavedGameSettings
{
IsNewSave = False
Enabled = True
RespawnDelay = 9203545
}
}

root
{
GlobalSettings
{
MaxDeltaTime = 86400
FoodResource = Food
WaterResource = Water
OxygenResource = Oxygen
WasteResource = Waste
}
TACLifeSupportSettings
{
visible = False
x = 760
y = 390
width = 400
height = 300
}
LifeSupportBuildAid
{
visible = False
x = 810
y = 450
width = 300
height = 180
}
LifeSupportMonitoring
{
visible = False
x = 810
y = 75
width = 300
height = 300
}
LifeSupportCrewRoster
{
visible = False
x = 800
y = 440
width = 320
height = 200
}
}

[LOG 11:59:45.475] Game State Saved as persistent
[LOG 11:59:45.485] Clouds: Volume Destroyed
[LOG 11:59:45.489] Clouds: Volume Destroyed
[LOG 11:59:45.493] Clouds: Volume Destroyed
[LOG 11:59:45.601] Clouds: Volume Initialized
[LOG 11:59:45.603] Clouds: Volume Enabled=True
[LOG 11:59:45.713] Clouds: Volume Initialized
[LOG 11:59:45.715] Clouds: Volume Enabled=True
[LOG 11:59:45.825] Clouds: Volume Initialized
[LOG 11:59:45.828] Clouds: Volume Enabled=True
[EXC 11:59:45.872] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Romfarer.RuntimeLogic.AppLauncherButtonSetState ()
Romfarer.RuntimeLogic.GameEvents_onFlightReady ()
EventVoid.Fire ()
FlightDriver+.MoveNext ()
[LOG 11:59:46.177] [CurrencyConverter for Unpaid Research Program]: 0 Reputation taken, yields 0 Science
[LOG 11:59:46.376] Unpacking Polar Scansat I
[LOG 11:59:46.994] FAR Raycast mask: 557059 557063
[LOG 11:59:47.106] RemoteTech: Loading Flightcomputer from persistent!
[LOG 11:59:47.325] Tac.FuelBalanceController[FFF77232][162.53]: Rebuilding resource lists.
[LOG 11:59:52.866] *DRE* Found FAR basic drag model for part probeCoreSphere (Polar Scansat I)
[LOG 11:59:52.882] *DRE* Found FAR basic drag model for part trussPiece1x
[LOG 11:59:52.883] *DRE* Found FAR basic drag model for part mediumDishAntenna
[LOG 11:59:52.885] *DRE* Found FAR basic drag model for part sasModule
[LOG 11:59:52.886] *DRE* Found FAR basic drag model for part KW1mFairingBase
[LOG 11:59:52.888] *DRE* Found FAR basic drag model for part KW1mtankL0.5
[LOG 11:59:52.889] *DRE* Found FAR basic drag model for part liquidEngine3
[LOG 11:59:52.891] *DRE* Found FAR basic drag model for part RTShortAntenna1
[LOG 11:59:52.892] *DRE* Found FAR basic drag model for part solarPanels5
[LOG 11:59:52.894] *DRE* Found FAR basic drag model for part solarPanels5
[LOG 11:59:52.895] *DRE* Found FAR basic drag model for part solarPanels5
[LOG 11:59:52.897] *DRE* Found FAR basic drag model for part solarPanels5
[LOG 11:59:52.898] *DRE* Found FAR basic drag model for part solarPanels5
[LOG 11:59:52.899] *DRE* Found FAR basic drag model for part solarPanels5
[LOG 11:59:52.901] *DRE* Found FAR basic drag model for part solarPanels5
[LOG 11:59:52.903] *DRE* Found FAR basic drag model for part solarPanels5
[LOG 11:59:52.904] *DRE* Found FAR basic drag model for part SCANsat.Scanner
[LOG 11:59:52.906] *DRE* Found FAR basic drag model for part longAntenna
[LOG 11:59:52.908] *DRE* Found FAR basic drag model for part KWRadBattSmallL
[LOG 11:59:52.910] *DRE* Found FAR basic drag model for part KWRadBattSmallL
[LOG 12:00:01.771] [CurrencyConverter for Unpaid Research Program]: 0 Reputation taken, yields 0 Science
[LOG 12:01:20.683] Game Paused!
[ERR 12:01:21.830] Input is null

[ERR 12:01:21.923] Input is null

[ERR 12:01:21.939] Input is null

[ERR 12:01:21.942] Input is null

[LOG 12:01:21.944] Flight State Captured
[LOG 12:01:21.954] Saving Achievements Tree...
[LOG 12:01:21.955] Saving Achievements Tree...
[LOG 12:01:21.960] [CrewFiles]: Saving database...
[LOG 12:01:21.991] [CrewFiles]: Found 1 generators
[LOG 12:01:21.996] [DangIt][Runtime]: Saving settings...
[LOG 12:01:22.037] Tac.TacLifeSupport[FFF710AC][188.72]: OnSave: SCENARIO
{
name = TacLifeSupport
scene = 5, 7, 6
SavedGameSettings
{
IsNewSave = False
Enabled = True
RespawnDelay = 9203545
}
}

root
{
GlobalSettings
{
MaxDeltaTime = 86400
FoodResource = Food
WaterResource = Water
OxygenResource = Oxygen
WasteResource = Waste
}
TACLifeSupportSettings
{
visible = False
x = 760
y = 390
width = 400
height = 300
}
LifeSupportBuildAid
{
visible = False
x = 810
y = 450
width = 300
height = 180
}
LifeSupportMonitoring
{
visible = False
x = 810
y = 75
width = 300
height = 300
}
LifeSupportCrewRoster
{
visible = False
x = 800
y = 440
width = 320
height = 200
}
}

[LOG 12:01:22.441] Game State Saved to saves/Career01/persistent
[LOG 12:01:22.443] Tac.LifeSupportController[FFF710A8][188.72]: Game scene load requested: SPACECENTER
[LOG 12:01:22.446] 2/18/2015 12:01:22 PM,KerbalAlarmClock,AppLauncher: Destroying Button-BEFORE NULL CHECK
[LOG 12:01:22.483] 2/18/2015 12:01:22 PM,KerbalAlarmClock,AppLauncher: Destroying Button-Button Count:16
[LOG 12:01:22.488] 2/18/2015 12:01:22 PM,KerbalAlarmClock,AppLauncher: Destroying Button-AFTER NULL CHECK
[LOG 12:01:22.490] [SmokeScreen PersistentEmitterManager] : OnSceneChange
[LOG 12:01:22.492] [SmokeScreen PersistentEmitterManager] : go is MP_Nazari/FX/flamestandard(Clone)(Clone) (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 12:01:22.494] [SmokeScreen PersistentEmitterManager] : go is MP_Nazari/FX/smokejet(Clone)(Clone) (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 12:01:22.496] [SmokeScreen PersistentEmitterManager] : go is MP_Nazari/FX/smokelaunch(Clone)(Clone) (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 12:01:22.506] 2/18/2015 12:01:22 PM,KSPAlternateResourcePanel,AppLauncher: Destroying Button-BEFORE NULL CHECK
[LOG 12:01:22.539] 2/18/2015 12:01:22 PM,KSPAlternateResourcePanel,AppLauncher: Destroying Button-Button Count:16
[LOG 12:01:22.544] 2/18/2015 12:01:22 PM,KSPAlternateResourcePanel,AppLauncher: Destroying Button-AFTER NULL CHECK
[WRN 12:01:22.569] [HighLogic]: =========================== Scene Change : From FLIGHT to SPACECENTER (Async) =====================

This is the Log while i was on the vessel.

I opened the small map, waitet that i loads (game has about 1/2 the speed on first loading; on refreshing it is slightly faster...i would say 3/4 of normal speed)

After that i opened the big map, and i had about 1,5 fps

Closing the big map took also aboout 2 seconds.

Hope my english isn't to bad, i just woke up ;-)

Thanks again for your help DMagic

If you need something, just say :-)

EDIT1: I just found out: (thanks to ippos fps viewer) not my fps are dropping, just the game computing seems to be slow. my maus behaves just normal, only the "game content" (satellite turning, reaction on klicks and everything) is slow

EDIT2: Also the Flight Path of the Satellite is not drawn correctly.

Btw Reinstalling ScanSat didn't help ;-)

5XrskEv.jpg

Edited by BlueTiger12

Today i did a complete Reinstall of KSP, an i still have the same Problem.

Does ScanSat have problems with some mods?

I don't see anything specific to SCANsat in those logs, but the fact that the orbit overlay isn't working probably means that either something else is wrong, or that you just haven't upgraded from the first level tracking station. If the tracking station has been updated then there is something wrong, but the presence of the equatorial crossing lines means that the method is at least partly working.

Have you tried turning off the orbit overlay? Does that affect performance?

Have you tried this without any other addons?

*facepalm*

Well i forgot, that we have an upgradable Tracking Station now, and that this could affect the overlay.

I tried uninstalling all mods that could have an influence on scansat, like regolith an crp and anything related with them, but that didn't work.

This evening after work I will try it without the orbit overlay, and if that doesn't work I will continue in checking my mods.

Thanks for your help so far

I will keep you up to date:-)

I made a Sandbox Game now and the flightpath is not shown here correctly, too.

But in Sandbox everything should be unlocked, right?

So i think it is an incompatibility with one of my mods.

Opening any map that is already loaded, slows the game and reloading the big map is laggy as before.

Later i will start removing mods and go on testing.

Running Win8.1, KSP v0.90 Science_sandbox, with SCANsat v10 and Romfarer Lazor v35

I downloaded the new version, v10. My previous version was v8.1 (updated for KSP v0.90). First thing I noticed was a change in all the colors of the maps - no big deal, I like it. However, I did run across some weird behavior. Note: I did not reset any of the map data previously gathered with v8.1. With the new version installed, I put a rover up on Mun. I was trying to grab science from the last biome I'd not been to - Polar Lowlands. Putting my rover & its science complex down a bit south of my intended target, I thought I'd been misled by what I was seeing in the SCANsat map, but I wasn't sure. No big deal, I landed safe on good level ground. In driving to my target however, I did find a rather serious problem ... SCANsat, with the BTDT scanner on (the rover), was reporting my position about 80km southeast of where I actually was. I found I couldn't rely on it for position, and had to resort to zooming out and up to get bearings. At one point I exited out to the Tracking Station to check on things, then I went to the rover's science complex (lander), and from there switched back to the rover... I discover the position being reported was now correct. I don't know if this is an issue with the new version, or related to the fact I didn't reset the old data, or what(?).

Another thing I've noticed, being I'd been rovering around the poles, was when you're in the Big Map with a Polar projection and you right-click to zoom in, the zoom in view is distorted as it would be in the Rectangular projection. I found that a bit cumbersome to deal with in navigating, plus the fact that depending on what 'side' of the pole you're on the zoomed-in image ends up inverted (and maybe rotated 90 degrees?). It's quite disorienting.

I made a Sandbox Game now and the flightpath is not shown here correctly, too.

But in Sandbox everything should be unlocked, right?

So i think it is an incompatibility with one of my mods.

Opening any map that is already loaded, slows the game and reloading the big map is laggy as before.

Later i will start removing mods and go on testing.

That's definitely strange. Full log files would help here.

SCANsat, with the BTDT scanner on (the rover), was reporting my position about 80km southeast of where I actually was. I found I couldn't rely on it for position, and had to resort to zooming out and up to get bearings. At one point I exited out to the Tracking Station to check on things, then I went to the rover's science complex (lander), and from there switched back to the rover... I discover the position being reported was now correct. I don't know if this is an issue with the new version, or related to the fact I didn't reset the old data, or what(?).

What do you mean when say the positions was being reported incorrectly? Pictures would really help out here.

Another thing I've noticed, being I'd been rovering around the poles, was when you're in the Big Map with a Polar projection and you right-click to zoom in, the zoom in view is distorted as it would be in the Rectangular projection. I found that a bit cumbersome to deal with in navigating, plus the fact that depending on what 'side' of the pole you're on the zoomed-in image ends up inverted (and maybe rotated 90 degrees?). It's quite disorienting.

That's normal, the zoom map doesn't account for different projections.

What do you mean when say the positions was being reported incorrectly? Pictures would really help out here.

I did take screenies, but not one showing while it reported incorrect position. :rolleyes: To top it off, I crashed the rover last night, and ended up with an unresponsive Kerbal ... which is now fixed, and rescued (but died during a reentry landing mishap). :huh:

I'll send up another rover tomorrow and see if it happens again. If it does, I'll repost with pictures and a saved Persistent file.

I just downloaded this mod today and it doesn't seem to be working. The big map appears gray when I select it, the color customization is completely blank, and the toolbar button appears white. I don't know how to add my logs here but if you need them please let me know! I do have a few screenshots of the problem though:

http://imgur.com/a/ulwGd

I just downloaded this mod today and it doesn't seem to be working. The big map appears gray when I select it, the color customization is completely blank, and the toolbar button appears white. I don't know how to add my logs here but if you need them please let me know! I do have a few screenshots of the problem though:

http://imgur.com/a/ulwGd

That looks like an installation issue. Can you show us what your GameData folder looks like?