Sign this petition please

MinmusIndustries

Ah... There's not a whole lot that can be done to "tone down" Grand Theft Auto. Like, at all. If it weren't at the level of maturity that it is now, sales would plummet, and besides that, it wouldn't be much fun. It would be much simpler to invest time in advertising some of the newer, less mature games like Trials: Fusion. It's rated E and looks amazing.

Besides, the majority of gamers (though it may not appear that way) are people in their 20's and 30's, which the game is intended for. It's the largest market for such a game, and toning it down would turn away both mature and young gamers for the reasons above.

I'm truly sorry, I am sympathetic to your cause, but there's no way a petition could make that happen.

I am here to inform you of my petition to Rockstar games to make a tones down version of gta v for younger audiences.

Oh, man, I sympathize, but I can tell you right now that is never gonna happen.

Also, I'm not exactly sure how you tone down things like robbery, murder, prostitution, drugs for a younger audience.

I was going to recommend Just Cause 2...it's way less adult and still open world with flying, driving, and mayhem. There's even a multiplayer mod for it now. But I think there might be an age restriction on that game too.

Edited by pebble_garden

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.