[FORUM GAME] Type with {limitation}

Misterspork

• 1 year later...

Typing "Adding moar boosters while Jeb eats a few hundred burritos at the local gas station in the Munbase near the rover which was from a previous mun mission in which Bill accidentally exploded due to lack of piloting skills so he was banished from potatoes." while holding my breath and closing my eyes.

Attempt 1:Adding moar boosters while Heb eats a few hundred burriots at the locaol gas station in the Munbase near the rover whichg was from a perevious mun mission in which Bill accidentally exploded due to lack of piloting (takes breath)

Attempt 2:Addubg nmiar biisteres whguke Heb eats a few hundred butrriotos at the lkical gas stioation a=in the Munbase near the rovcer which was from a prefvious min missuin iun which BIll accidentally exploded due to lack of piloting.

Typing the phrase, "Typing the phrase, "[phrase]", with my left and right hands swapped, and not looking at the keyboard:", with my left and right hands swapped, and not looking at the keyboard:

Ti[tbg tge . " p][jsdw]"Jj/ wrrh my lwdr ans yokhr haxds siappwd. amd kpt lookilh at the kw,oarf:

I managed to get pretty good near the end there.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.