What are you listening to?

MartGonzo

Lately I've been obsessing over this album:

Oh wow, I love love love that War of the Worlds album. I remember when it first came out, I must have listened to it a hundred times.

I actually met a guy on Second Life/IMVU who had a phobia about that album. His dad used to play it very loud and it scared the pants off him as a child. Even as a grown man the album gives him a bad feeling, as I found out when I said Uuuuuuullllaaaaaaaaa! to him once (quite innocently). True story!

I actually met a guy on Second Life/IMVU who had a phobia about that album. His dad used to play it very loud and it scared the pants off him as a child. Even as a grown man the album gives him a bad feeling, as I found out when I said Uuuuuuullllaaaaaaaaa! to him once (quite innocently). True story!

The devious side of me would want to rig up a little button that goes UUULLLAAAA whenever it's pressed, and hide it in on of his chairs like a cruel whoopie cushion...

Houses of the Holy - Led Zeppelin...

Amazing how many listen to artificial music here (by artificial, I mean computer produced music... Not to say I'm better than anyone).

I listen to everything the world has to offer, from the advanced scales and rythms of classical... like Beethoven, to simple, straightforward music of today. But mostly I love rock, hard rock, heavy metal and everything like that. Have a couple of favourites like Whitesnake, Led Zeppelin, Judas Priest, System of a Down, Amon Amarth etc.

There's just so much good music!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.