Thanks KSP team :)

togfox

I'm new to the game and the forum but i want to say thanks to the KSP team for:

- giving me a chance to trial the game for free

- providing a forum for me to learn and share ideas

- for giving me a chance to purchase the game for $10 and not $15 (i paid $15 anyway)

- for giving me a chance to try the experimental

- for commiting to a follow up 'real' release only a few days later

- for actually reading this forum and joining the community you have created

I'm enjoying this game like i never thought i would so keep it up. I can't wait for release 1 :=)

Edited by togfox

I would like to Follow up on what Togfox has said.

Thank you for all the time and effort that you have put into this game to turn something pretty basic into one of the most played games i have ever played :P

Personally I think you have set a really high standard for this game and I can trust that you can follow through with that standard.

And finally I think Togfox\'s Last point is one of the best things about this game.

being a Member since August i think that the Dev Involvement with the Community has been one of the Greatest Features that i have seen and I thank you for your patience and Tolerance to some of the forum members.

Keep it up :)

This might be off-topic here, but I actually have to complain: This game and the community are so darn inspiring, that I start neglecting other stuff I am supposed to do. Hasn\'t happened to me with any other game in a long time! ;)

This might be off-topic here, but I actually have to complain: This game and the community are so darn inspiring, that I start neglecting other stuff I am supposed to do. Hasn\'t happened to me with any other game in a long time! ;)

haha Im installing 14x4 at work right now... lololol

You lucky guys! The security system on my work Pc prevents me from playing KSP at work... maybe that is related to the fact that i am working in a military base here... But just now i will go home. Guess what i will do for the next 4-5 hours ;)

Thank you for this great game Squad!

Yeah this game really can\'t be played to it\'s potential unless you stick around the forums and chat around.

The community really drives the game for me, always giving me new things to try

I thought I\'d donate again to show my support, KSP is a game I want to see grow and still be playing years from now.

I hope the forums stay packed with the kind of people in this thread as well :)

I\'m not a gamer, but something about Kerbal has captured my heart. The last time I got this addicted to a game it was to Microsoft Flight Simulator... (I won\'t say which version because I\'d be dating myself).

And while various incarnations of the Simpson\'s 'Comic Bookstore Guy' do rear their heads here on occasion, I enjoy reading these forums. People\'s posts are often funny, occasionally impressive, and I almost always learn something new.

Thanks Squad!

Guest GroundHOG-2010

I must give my thanks to the team at squad. You have managed to make a game that no one has even attempted and a large amount of people are looking for.

And thanks to HarvesteR & Moach for the MS Flight Simulator 2004 mod.

I had lost my trust to gaming companies.. thinking it would all end up in drm heavy half finished demos needing dlc\'s to end.

then i found this little game on the x-forums.. i found it amazing, so i checked in to the forums, and discovered it was an integral experience.

i now know that some people still have a passion in making games while keeping its players at heart!

thanks for a great game and matching comunity.

you guys are awesome.

Thank you Squad.

For a while now, I have had very little faith in even the small gaming communities. No one listened, no one was mature and no one actually paid attention to the customer. However I know now from personal experience that KSP Team and Squad do listen and do pay attention to customers. You guys, including myself at times, weigh a heavy burden here. I congratulate you.

As a paying customer, I formally thank you for all you have done.

Keep up the good work guys.

-Drakomis

Not to sound melodramatic, but this game sparked my interest in rocketry and space, really sparked my interest. KSP led me to Orbiter which led me stories about the SpaceX, Stratolaunch, and Virgin Galactic. Being in college, these stories led me to my school\'s college of Engineering. Now I\'m getting a degree in engineering and will hopefully wind up working for a company like SpaceX or Virgin Galactic!

Thank you Squad for inspiring me. I\'ll see you on the Moon!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.