Thanks KSP team :)

togfox

Thank you Squad.

For a while now, I have had very little faith in even the small gaming communities. No one listened, no one was mature and no one actually paid attention to the customer. However I know now from personal experience that KSP Team and Squad do listen and do pay attention to customers. You guys, including myself at times, weigh a heavy burden here. I congratulate you.

As a paying customer, I formally thank you for all you have done.

Keep up the good work guys.

-Drakomis

This.

GJ and keep up the good work Squad & KSP Dev Crew <3

It used to be that I considered small companies mostly incapable of producing great games. I didn\'t really blame them, after all, I figured it was a combination of resource and budget constraints. Squad has proven me wrong, and Squad continues to prove me wrong every day. Almost every time I log in, I see new features that would make game studios like EA or Valve murderously jealous of Squad, and rightfully so. Even more amazing, the short time this game has been available has allowed it to amass an enormous community of fervant fans, most of which are fervantly fanatical in their love for the game and the company. Even Minecraft has managed to lose most of its original shine.

Squad doesn\'t bathe in the glory and just eat up the money; They put it back into the community by churning out a huge amount of updates and features. They also don\'t ignore bugs; Many bugs are fixed every release, and these fixes occasionally tackle deep, tough issues that take a lot of time and effort to fix. Many companies put such bugs off until the next release of the series.

In short, we\'re lucky to have a company as awesome as Squad, and Squad is lucky to have HarvesteR and all the other devs and other un-named, behind-the-scenes figures tirelessly working on this incredible undertaking.

<Bows modestly toward the KSP Dev team, Mod team, Test team>

Thanks for making our lives amusing by being interactive, breaking things, giving us broken stuff to find uses for, working incredibly hard to make something work and doing your best to make OUR (the other forum users\') experience better.

I must thank the devs of the game for not only providing me with a fantastic game, but also teaching me and awakening my inner calling, rocket science. Ever since my first successful orbit, I\'ve been playing this game almost everyday. I\'ve been learning more about science, astronomy, and interplanetary science than ever before. Without the devs and this wonderful game/simulator, I may have never found a way to experience the essence of rocketry at it\'s most basic shape. So hats off to you, HarvesteR and devs, for impacting my life in a big way.

i dont buy games that often (maybe 2 every year)

and ksp i just had to have (it made me not buy BF3)

keep up the good work guys

cant wait for the future updates

(speaking of the future im gonna go at light speed to skip time and travel to the future in ksp, see if the kerbals have evolved in 100000 years) ;P

I would like to similarly express what everybody else has been saying on this thread! I\'m a nuclear engineering major just wrapping up my bachelors degree, which means that I don\'t have a lot of time to play games. That means that I have to choose the games I do play based on what I get out of them, and one subject that has always been near and dear to my heart is manned space flight. In fact, I can attribute my desire to eventually take part in future space exploration efforts to my choice of degree!

Unfortunately, the 'space flight sim' genre is essentially dominated by Orbiter, which I really get a lot of enjoyment out of (don\'t get me wrong), but hardly provides the kind of entertaining 'pure gaming' experience that KSP provides. In many ways the squad family has filled a void in my life left behind by the lack of a decent space flight sim that is realistic enough to not insult my intelligence but fun enough to not bore me or make me feel like I\'m playing through an interactive physics lesson. You guys have really come through!

Furthermore I\'d like to state that you are in NO way obligated to give anyone a free demo, access to experimentals for playtesting purposes, an online community, or even a game for that matter! Not only that, but you\'ve provided one of the most comprehensive-yet-accessible flight sim experiences that I\'ve ever played through for a mere 7 dollars! Honestly, when you first opened up preordering I didn\'t feel like you were asking enough, so I donated 10, and if you keep up the good work I\'m honestly feeling like I could donate 10 dollars more and still feel a little guilty for robbing you.

Thank you Harvester, and thank you squad! Also, thank you OP for dedicating an entire thread to praising the good works of this team. Given the recent unrest throughout the community, we really needed it. :)

Also, this is my 200th post and I\'m grateful that I got to make it a positive one! :D

at first, I couldn\'t believe it was free. but it was (duh =P) Now, i\'ve donated $15 because i waited because i was too busy playing the

demo ;). the only problem is that i cant get the download to finish for .14 :\'(

I\'d like to give thanks as well. This is the first truly enjoyable space flight simulator I have had the chance to play with. I just really want to get the full version :(. Luckily, I plan on getting it very soon!

Expect some rovers from me after I get it.

Game is fun as hell, don\'t know why. It just is. For some reason smashing rockets into the Mun going 'OH NUUUUUUU' is hilarious.

...Speaking of smashing stuff, thank you for making Kerbol deadly.

I\'m gonna go smash something into it 8)

Hello, many people on this forum know me. And some of you have taken account that i have 999 posts, and instead of spending my precious 1000th post on some thing that sats'1000 post woot' or a one liner post(drakomis) I decided to spend my 1000th post thanking everyone.

Not just harvester, not just squad, not just all the KSP development team, not just the moderation team, but every single user on this forums, whether your a NovaSilisko oh a fairly disliked person (medwedianpresident, at least in roleplay) you deserve my gratitude.

So thank you harvester for developing this game, thank you moach for inventing the word 'kerbal', thank you Mu for the new terrain system, thank you the rest of the development team for helping harvester making this game, thank you moderation team for making sure the community is not out of line and that new members are not treated unfarily and that they have a good time, and thanks you the rest of the users who (mostly) dont hate me.

So i want people to remember, caesar15 said thank you to them

-Caesar15\'s 1000post

i thought i\'d posted here already, but turns out i hadn\'t!

The whole team. THANK YOU. i\'m not joking when i say this, but just before i had found this game, i was at the lowest point in my life so far(and hopefully for a good while), but after a few hours of getting to grips with the game, months of improvement and epiphany\'s within my life- i can say i am the happiest i have been in a LONG time.

And you are part to blame.

Again to the whole team. Thank you. To a long life in ksp, i\'ll drink to that :cheers:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.