Thanks KSP team :)

togfox

woot woot

here here

nicely done thank you squad

for an incredible journey into my imagination, for helping me understand things I never even knew existed until the day I picked up your game and for listening to your target audience whilst staying true to your own vision

Thank you guys, for not letting us down and always giving us more new, exciting features! Unfortunately a lot of games I played recently and spent money on was either a disappointment or was closed, but with KSP I never felt this. I can't wait 1.0 :)

Thank you, all Developers, for making this game! I've played it before struts were added! (and i had to put radial decouplers with fins on the inside radii of boosters to keep them from wobbling! :D)

You've provided me with a great outlet for my creativity and thinking, and i cannot repay the fun I've had playing Kerbal Space Program.

Please buy everyone at squad a beverage on me!

That being said, this is definitely not goodbye :P

I've sunk an appalling number of hours into this game. Whatever criticism might be leveled against Squad - both warranted and not - I know that I got my money's worth, and then some. And I know I will continue to reap incredible value from my purchase. Plus I got to be a small part of an excellent game's development. Thanks Squad and all the best as you move forward!

A big thank you from me too. I've been playing KSP ever since mid-2012 and not a month goes by that I don't at least fire it up once. You've rekindled my love for space travel, created something great upon which I I built my first successful mod (Outer Planets Mod) and have helped create one of the best online communities I've ever been a part of. It's been a ride!

No. I don't thank Squad for KSP.

I don't need this one thing that has made me think of nothing else. I don't want this thing that makes me realize how weak I am. Most days I can just barely make myself get to work, eat, talk to people, etc. And now this.

I need help!

Thanks Squad!

No. I don't thank Squad for KSP.

I don't need this one thing that has made me think of nothing else. I don't want this thing that makes me realize how weak I am. Most days I can just barely make myself get to work, eat, talk to people, etc. And now this.

I need help!

I kind of feel the same. It's too good (or is that bad?).

Big huge serious thank you to the following teams:

SQUAD's dev team: I haven't seen your hard 1.0 work, first hand, just yet. But all comments are overwhelmingly positive - so thank you (in advance) for all your great work, attention to detail, and unwillingness to put forward an unfinished feature for release.

SQUAD's community team: Handling this release was top notch. Seriously great props for giving all of your fans plenty to do and see during the count-down to release. I know it was a fever pace to keep up with all the ravenous fans who would probably have just eaten you on sight. But, you always kept your towel on-hand, kept your cool, and carried on!

SQUAD's testing team: The polish and attention to detail isn't complete when left up to developers alone; it's a team game which requires good offense and a good defense! From the QA team to the Experimentals team, every one of you should be proud of your work with the dev team to give us all such a great new product to play with today.

The KSP Community: It's so refreshing to have such a large passionate community gathered around a silly game regarding Rocket Science! We have our occasional spats, sure, but they are so minor as to be hardly worth mentioning. That leaves this a positive place for old and new players to keep playing this game, and learning Rocket Science along the way!

I can't wait to get home today, and begin work contributing with my very first 1.0 video. Thanks for giving me such a great medium and atmosphere to draw me into making YouTube videos in the first place!

Edited by EtherDragon

Just felt I needed to say a huge THANKYOU!

Everyone at Squad must have worked incredibly hard to get 1.0 released on time and it certainly shows. 1.0 is everything I'd hoped for when I first purchased KSP in 2012. :D

I wanted to mark this occasion with a "Thank You Squad" and to congratulate you for staying true to your vision, working harmoniously with modders, including the gaming community and supporting a well accepted business/purchase model.

And thanks to the OP as well - who nailed it back in 2012 and has had no regrets since. :)

It's a notable fact that the community and the editor of a - not like Cod or any Battlefield does but - succesfull game are working together to make the game better. The Squad team is making an amazing work, like we can see today, so a big thanks to all the Squad's members, and the community who is making this game more alive and funny.

Thank you! :)

I was concerned about the amount of whining on the forums, but i must say, so far it looks great! I am not a flight expert, but sstos feel a lot more realistic now, i tried the Aeris 4A, modified only the action groups, and made it to orbit on the second try (not counting the takeoff attempts :D)

I really enjoyed that i could(+had to) gather momentum in dense atmosphere with the jet engines, and use that to get to a high altitude.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.