Thanks KSP team :)

togfox

It's been a while since I last posted on this thread, so I figured I'd get in before the 1.1 love/hate rush...

KSP for me has been by far the best value entertainment purchase I have made.  It has allowed me, to some extent, to live my childhood dreams of going in to space.  It has given me a 'bolt hole' in stressful times, and given me great challenges when I want to face them.  I can be at peace just messing about casually, or deeply engrossed planning and executing difficult missions.

I have enjoyed the journey so far and look forward to continuing it alongside you and my fellow players as the game develops and evolves.

Keep up the good work.  I am looking forward to 1.1 and in particular the possibilities it opens up for the future.

And thanks to the whole dev team and support staff, I know it's your 'job' but without the dedication and passion you show the game would not be what it is.  And thanks too to the forum moderators for your time and dedication, for keeping us all in check and ensuring that this community remains the great place it has become.

On 2016-03-19 at 2:45 PM, pandaman said:

KSP for me has been by far the best value entertainment purchase I have made.  It has allowed me, to some extent, to live my childhood dreams of going in to space.  It has given me a 'bolt hole' in stressful times, and given me great challenges when I want to face them.  I can be at peace just messing about casually, or deeply engrossed planning and executing difficult missions.

This is exactly my experience too.

Fun and hilarious when you want it, challenging and hard when you need it.

I love this game, thank you so much SQUAD. I've never been so thoroughly entertained, nor more addicted to any game.

Also, I want to thank this community. This is hands down the finest game community I've had the pleasure of being a part of. Everyone here is ridiculously helpful; you'd think some of the folks in the Gameplay Questions forum were being paid to help others...

Thank you :)

Just want to say thank you to all Kerbal space program developers cause I know (hope) that you put your hearts into it you have made a truly amazing game and I think yall deserve all of the support the community has given you and all of the non-payed updates (from what I know) but ya'll are doing an amazing job at making Kerbal Space Program. And also I thank the Kerbal Space Program Forums moderators for making the community great (again hope you get the refrence). But I think yall are doing an AWESOME job! <3

2 minutes ago, DiamondExcavater said:

Who cares, the DEVs deserve all these people's thanks and appreciations, lol. THANK YOU SQUAD AND FRIENDS!

Well not because of that because like the same thread has been made before in 2012 with almost the same title :/

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot about this thread; I should of originally made this post in this thread, not the 1.1 thread (which is like the exact opposite of this, and has a lot of hate towards SQUAD).

Thank you SQUAD for making such an amazing game and continuing to put so much effort and hard work into game updates. I'm very excited for 1.1, I will be trying it for the first time tonight.

I was finally able to actually afford KSP and pay SQUAD for their awesome game today. Steam is having a sale for those that're uninformed; KSP is 40% off for the next ~24 hours, and I will happily be finally getting my official copy of the game.

On 2/23/2016 at 6:29 AM, Jansn67 said:

I am 50 years and last years i got more and more bored from playing "modern" computer games, what i do since i can speak

on Arcades, Consoles and finally Computers.

KSP gave me a new life in my life-time-game-experience and -entertainment (and -dependency :p). Since i am/got "Kerbalized",

and that happend in the moment of my first "press spacebar to launch" some years ago i dont "play" any other games anymore.

It also makes me understanding ESA/NASA videos and science press conferences a lot better than before. 

Also thanks to that awesome Modding-Community which makes a great game much much greater and varying.

The only i miss is Unity5 (Multicore, 64bit, Vilkan) and a  multiplayer able to share/co-work on Contracts and Missions.

Well 1.1 came out with 64-bit and Unity 5! Yay!

Hi everyone :)

Just made my forum account so that I can give a big thanks to all the @Squad staff for their work on KSP over the years!

I bought KSP 0.90 after playing the demo on Steam and was amazed by the game from the first moment, now hundreds of hours of gameplay later I enjoy the game even more! :-) There are very, very few other games that I can say that about, maybe only 2 (DCS + Civ V)

As someone who had an interest in spaceflight and scientific exploration for many years before finding KSP, I cannot stress enough how inspirational and useful KSP has been for me in re-igniting my interest in science! I have learnt so much in such a short time and now use KSP to help teach my niece about our Solar System and various other fun science related topics :)

A huge thank you to Squad for the continued development and support of the game, as well as making it so mod friendly and a huge thank you to the KSP community for being so helpful! This game is worth every penny many many times over, I hope it brings more success and recognition for Squad in the future. 

Modders deserves a huge thanks too so I need to pop around various threads to thank them as well :-)

Praise the Sun!

• 3 weeks later...

KSP has rekindled my interest in spaceflight, and stolen much of my free time.

It's only on the days when I open KSP and can't think of anything to do that I know I'm having a truly horrible day.

Thank you, Devs and modders, for giving me the best $20-$40 I ever spent.

Without a doubt, best game for showing your creativity, and probably, best game about space, with bits of edutainment, need to think what are you doing, planning, building and, of course, lots of content, addons, and fun gameplay.

Also, one of the most friendly communities of any game.

Thanks KSP team for reviving an old childhood fascination with space, and providing me with the means to educate myself on the topic in various ways that makes for a lot of eye rolling from my wife in social gatherings when I'm asked about space things. 

Thanks for enduring the people who gripe about a well needed vacation after providing us with a great new update, that while a little bit bugged, is a big stepping stone in the game's future. 

Thanks KSP team for everything you've done so far and will continue to do. 

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.