Thanks KSP team :)

togfox

Hello from International Aviation and Space Salon MAKS-2017 and from "Tactical Missiles Weapons" Corporation. I'm demonstrating the latest rockets and a shirt given to me by the KSP Dev Team.

Spoiler

9543906.jpg

9533666.jpg

Edited by Helmut

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2017 at 8:19 AM, Helmut said:

I'm demonstrating the latest rockets and a shirt given to me by the KSP Dev Team.

Oh wow... love the T-shirt... is there somewhere I can buy one?

Also... a thousand thanks to the KSP team... I love you all!!!  :D

On 24/07/2017 at 9:19 AM, Helmut said:

Hello from International Aviation and Space Salon MAKS-2017 and from "Tactical Missiles Weapons" Corporation. I'm demonstrating the latest rockets and a shirt given to me by the KSP Dev Team.

Awesome jacket, bro! Representing! :D 

@Badie, @UomoCapra, thanks for keeping things running smoothly and for keeping us in the loop. @Red Iron Crown, @Snark, @Vanamonde and the others who invited me in the moderation team, thanks for the awesome opportunity.

Edited by monstah
Arg, space after mentioning sometimes posts prematurely?

49 minutes ago, monstah said:

Awesome jacket, bro! Representing! :D 

@Badie, @UomoCapra, thanks for keeping things running smoothly and for keeping us in the loop. @Red Iron Crown, @Snark, @Vanamonde and the others who invited me in the moderation team, thanks for the awesome opportunity.

Thanks @monstah! I thank all the moderators for their help! <3 this is a great team 

• 2 months later...

I've already thanked you guys for making such an awesome game and for getting my kids to understand and enjoy some of the nuts and bolts of space exploration.  I'd also like to thank you for the insights you've provided into software design, and for even designing your widgets and editing tools such that my foray into 3D editing and animation software has enjoyed a much shallower initial learning curve.  Your little project has improved my quality of life, and it's not often that a game gets credit for doing that.

• 3 months later...

Whilst we are being grateful to Squad.....  I'm happy to see the Enhanced Edition which allows me to play KSP once again.  Not perfect (yet) but a very welcome addition, especially for us Science Mode players, as this seems to skip the bugs.

Relaxing on the couch is definitely the way to go if you're always "just" trying one more thing before bed :D

Thanks, thanks and many more thanks to @SQUAD and the whole team behind KSP for making such an inspiring, awesome game.

Playing this game has inspired me to work towards a career in aerospace engineering. When (if) I get there, KSP will be part of that!

You guys are like no game developer I have ever seen before (in a good way). You help us, listen, and you’ve kept developing your game for over 6 years, keeping the hype train going with constant updates! Other game dev teams often don’t give a kraken (:D) about their game’s community and only want the money, but the exception to that rule is right here.

Keep it up!

Oh, and just a suggestion....there should be a kraken emoji:cool:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm fairly new to KSP having only bought it a number of months ago. I'd like to say a big thanks to the team for creating a truly brilliant game. I've only clocked about 130 hours and feel as though I've barely scratched the suface. There are very few games that are such good value for money. Cheers :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.