Thanks KSP team :)

togfox

On the occasion of the release of v 1.0, let me say again: Thanks, Squad! Thank you for your excellent game concept, your thoughtfulness in design, your dedication over so many years, for how much you care about and listen to your users, for making the game open-ended and moddable, and for your integrity in how you've commercialized it. Thanks for reminding us that game development should be as much fun as game playing.

I will immediately purchase any future product you develop simply because to me, the name "Squad" tells me all I need to know. Doesn't matter what it is... tax software, bicycle handlebars, laxatives, Mexican sombrero hats. I will buy it out of gratitude for what you've done with KSP. You guys absolutely rock. Thank you for everything.

Congratulations on your accomplishment. I'm astounded, flabbergasted, shocked, and delierious about all you've done with the game. Well done you guys. Well done.

Agencia Espacial Mexicana should be proud of their countrymen for promoting science, spaceflight, and fun with such aplomb.

As with others on this thread I would also like to thank squad

-For the effort they have put into this game, transforming it from what I and other people knew it as a few years ago, to what it is now.

-For creating a game like no other, and making it what it is.

-For doing what not all devs are prepared to do: get their boots dirty and wade into all the community suggestions to listen and act on it

-And for adding airbrakes and all the cool stuff that came with 1.0

And a whole lot of other things, but one thing is for certain, 2 or so years on and I can still say $40 well spent. very well spent.

Thanks KSP team, for making such a wonderful game that helps me learn, have fun, and make hilarious videos of watching things go 'splodey on me ;-) And 1.0 is great! I love the new atmo, it's nice to re-learn how to play the game over again!

Thanks Squad for 1.0

I've been playing all week and loving the game.

Prerelease, I played mostly science and sandbox. With the release I have been playing career mode and I am loving it. It is challenging and fun.

I did fly some jets in sandbox and I have to admit that I enjoy the new aerodynamics much more than I thought I would.

Thanks Squad. I know there's been a lot of talk, good and bad, surrounding the latest release. I just want to say I appreciate the hard work you (and the QA testers etc) have put into 1.0. It's a blast to play and I've been having nothing but fun. Keep up the good work!

Thanks Squad for making an awesome game. I still don't care for how 1.0 was handled, but at the end of the day I have this awesome game in my hands that I can enjoy playing, modding, breaking, fixing and having fun doing random crazy stuff.

Don't take the negativity of some of the criticism to heart, the community is passionate about this game because they care and want to see it become the best it can be. Keep up the good work, and don't forget to look through the forums occasionally for some of the awesome ideas that have been presented there.

Thanks KSP TEAM;

Ive played since 0.24... a Lot... and i am from Orbiter... some know... FSX and all the Stuff.

KSP is just Fun, very lovely done and more than entertaining.

I have have tried a lot of Partmods (Thanks to the Modderscene...:)), and now i enjoy 1.0 as it is with

Engineer, Transferplanner and almost Stock...

ITS THE BEST GAME IVE EVER PLAYED. I AM 38. IVE SEEN A LOT. KSP IS SIMPLY THE BEST.

I LOVE YOU GUYS. I HAVE +1000 HOURS. KSP FOR PRESIDENT :)

GO ON. YOU HAVE MADE A HEARTTOUCHING JOB, ALL OF YOU.

GO ON.

I am willing to buy your Future Work... ;)

Thanks to everybody involved in making the game ! After hundreds and hunderds of rockets blowing up, sideways, down, left (port ?) and right (starboard ?) and in all -grades you can imagine it's still fun to see a Kerbal standing on some lonely planet/moon/asteroid, asking himself where the bfh that solar panel is (of course (off course ?) it was mounted when they left) and when the rescue mission will finally arive.

It *IS* a fun game and you *DID* a good job.

And thanks to all the modders !

k

Here's some positive feedback, I have a feeling you can use it.

Playing since 0.19. The game has come a long way since then and a lot of improvements have been made. I enjoy every second of my KSP time and I would like to nominate this game for "best game of the century". There are very few games that I spend over 2000 hours of my time in. And I learned so much in those 2k hours all while having a lot of fun.

I remember playing Millennium 2.2 which awakened my interest in space travel as a kid... never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined a game like KSP ever to become reality. Really, I can't thank you enough.

I only found out of this game by a certain Youtube group that was very popular. I wanted to make a space shuttle replica after seeing the Mk3 Cockpit. I made one, but it requires infinite fuel and is launched via an unmanned plane. Now I have multiple copies of KSP after installing mods, and I still have over 30 flights on my save. And now, we made it to 1.0.

Thanks Squad for the amazing game!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Squad, you guys are amazing! Thanks so much for taking a risk on KSP. I bet you've inspired more future rocket scientists than anything done since the Space Race. If we ever send people to Mars, I think a bunch of the engineers who pull it off will have gotten their start with KSP.

• 2 weeks later...

This Time I have no complains about atmosphere physics. It's perfect how things still supersonic above 10k after reentry on Kerbin. Never change it again Squad... Still have some bugs, but It's finally improving to a perfect state... just need multiplayer... \ :P /

• 2 weeks later...

I`d just like to say thanks for raising the memory limit before the game crashes.

Used to crash before 3500Mb, now I can go over 3900Mb before crashing.

Now if you could just look at the memory leak or bring out the U5 version quickly all would be good, memory wise.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.