Thanks KSP team :)

togfox

Not to sound melodramatic, but this game sparked my interest in rocketry and space, really sparked my interest. KSP led me to Orbiter which led me stories about the SpaceX, Stratolaunch, and Virgin Galactic. Being in college, these stories led me to my school\'s college of Engineering. Now I\'m getting a degree in engineering and will hopefully wind up working for a company like SpaceX or Virgin Galactic!

Thank you Squad for inspiring me. I\'ll see you on the Moon!

This is the coolest thing ever! Good luck out there!

I also would like to thank the KSP team, for putting this together, I hope this game ends up better than Minecraft.

On another thread, HarvesteR said that a thanks post gave him warm fuzzies. I just wanted to tell everybody involved in making the game that the only reason I have not posted in this thread yet is that I am still adding items to my list of stuff to enthuse about.

This is almost the only game I play now. I cant wait for the docking parts. When the updates come, the server gets flooded, and I can\'t get the game. I\'m happy.

That simply means that the game is getting popular. I can\'t be any happier. We have some famous YouTubers playing this game and getting even more popular, and getting more donations for the Squad team. I have a feeling this game is gonna\' be the best. :)

-Zach

I wish to express my gratitude to the developers of this most excellent game.

KSP gives people a chance to play in a realm that few have experienced or really understand. The game is charming, approachable, and respects the player rather than holding their hand. I couldn\'t imagine a better balance of fun and realism than the game you\'re busy creating.

It\'s been a lifelong dream of mine to be an astronaut. It\'s exciting to know that I can learn some of the skills required to navigate in space, where our everyday skills don\'t seem to apply.

I\'ll make every effort to help people learn about KSP and hopefully try it.

I want to say Thank you to all the Squad team for creating and working on the best Space game ever!

Kerbal Space Program is a way for people to learn about the realm of Space and how it works, without there brains exploding.

Not only that, this game has a really funny and hilarious side to it, and hey, who doesn\'t want to land on the Mun? ;)

I really think that what you have done is outstanding, and not only that, every release makes the game a whole new aim and awesome aspect.

I\'m really looking forward to what this game will become, and I\'m really enjoying the game as it is right now. :)

Keep up the awesome work guys, and whatever you do, do it well, and always take your own time schedule, don\'t feel it has to be rushed, the game is better when it\'s had the time to be done and looked over.

My best regards for the Future, and keep on rocking Squad! 8)

Everything is going apeshit, I\'m having trouble accessing the new version, and pesky people are giving the developers a hard time. So it occurred to me that this would probably be the best time ever to say that I love the game, I have a deep appreciation for the guys who are working on it (not to mention our long-suffering moderators), I have complete faith that everything is going to get fixed, even in its current alpha state this is just about the best game I\'ve ever played, and when the problems get ironed out, I\'m still going to be a loyal fan. Thanks ever so much, KSP team, and try not to let the crazies get to you! :D

Again, thanks very much for the great update!

Had some trouble with the update but nothing to get me angry. The new scale and the new parts are really a benefit for the game. Everything looks a bit more complete.

But the best are the Kerbals! They have so much recognition value and add more pieces from this 'Kerbal-humour' to the game :)

On another note I want to say thanks for all the devblogs and the changelog containing also the changes from the experimental releases.

So, here I was, downloading KSP .16. I knew fully well my computer really can\'t run it, and the animations are just going to make it worse...

Well, I was wrong, and happily so! My performance improved, and I enjoyed several space walks. I love the new partstyle, and I can\'t wait to fire it up again. Thank you Dev Team!

I\'m still pretty new around here--0.15.2 was my first version of the game after instantly loving the demo--so this is my first Kerbal Patchmas. And a cracking Patchmas it has been.

Such a tremendous amount of fun! Even if all trace of the project disappeared tomorrow (Heaven forfend!), I\'d still have gotten much more than my $15 worth of enjoyment. Thanks to the devs for a great game and for opening up to modders (and even bringing them onto the team) at such an early phase. Thanks to the community for being helpful and having such a wonderful sense of humor.

Grateful for and really loving 0.16; already can\'t wait for 0.17!

Thank you SQUAD for the new 0.16 Release, this release brings so much to the game, having fun in EVA is simply, alot more than i would have imagined. Not to mention discovering the new parts, and re designing old piles o\' junk I made in the old releases (old but 'thrustworthy' ;)).

Aye, Funniest moment I had so far was having a Kerbal spinning around like mad and listening to Flo Rida ~ Right Round. Hahaha so fitting.

Anyway, I tend to explore alot more, from a Kerbal\'s perspective!

Thank you Squad, for tomorrow I will have trouble getting up to go to work ;D

Every single update, even the ones that may seem shallow and small, brings an incredible amount of new depth into the game. It shows how much love and hard work you put into it.

Long live KSP and its community, and thank you for so many wasted hours!

Never before have I seen a spaceflight/rocket construction/airplane simulator so engaging, fun, and surprising. Thank you so much for this amazing game, Squad. Thank you developers, testers, concept artists, and modders. :D

I have to say thank you too, this is the best game I have ever spent money on..and it\'s not even final yet!

Well, second best, sorry, Planescape Torment is the best game ever made.

This is the best game that is not PST that I have ever spent money on!

I just saw the 0.17 changelog thread, and I just wanted to say to the KSP team that I love you guys.

'...sometimes the smaller features are the ones that make the biggest differences'

'* Center of mass, thrust, lift and drag visual cues on the construction scenes.'

*fist pump* yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

In conclusion, I love you guys.

Bought the game about a year ago, but hadn\'t played it in a while. Re-discovered it tonight and found out development is still going strong, there is a thriving community and there\'s even a new version out recently. Just had a quick peek because I really should be in bed about now, but it looks great. So many new parts, so many new features! I bet there are also tons of new mod packs out. Can\'t wait to check out those as well.

A big thanks to you KSP team, I've never had so much fun playing a game before KSP. It's really had an impact on me, as now I am reading, watching, really anything to do with space, current missions, whatever! xD This game is worth much more than the 15$ I bought it for, as it provides fun, user-creativity, and even education. I hope and know I, and the rest of the community will continue to see amazing content from you guys, and I can't wait!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.