Thanks KSP team :)

togfox

It's so great seeing all the appreciation for this awesome game, it just goes to show you how fantastic of a job the guys at Squad are doing. I came across KSP a long time ago (I think the demo was at 0.12) and it's since provided me with many hours' worth of endless fun and explosions. It's only going to get better from here!

You've created something truly special here and brought together a very creative community, keep up the great work!

I also have to bow to your ambitios work to let us set those kerbals on fire.

This Game is giving me more fun than any game else. :)

I have to add, that i was led to KSP first by HypnotoadProductions' Let'sPlay Videos on Youtube.

After another couple of Months i encountered with the ones of Scott Manley and the 30%-Off Opportunity on Steam.

Now I am here... deal with it :D

Edited by MalfunctionM1Ke

Ok yet another in the long line of thanks to the dev team. Through the ups and downs this product has been just, well.. fun! I should be ashamed to admit that I've spent over 575 hours playing this game but instead it is almost a badge of honor. But yet I hesitate to call this a game. Like some of the other posts I've read in these forums this "game" has kicked some of us in the educational butt so to speak. I can't remember when a game has driven me to crack open some of my college text books as a reference. What is really sick is how excited I was to dive into the volumes of information available about this awsome game. Ok (taps his viens) I need my fix and my burn is almost finished, back to Jeb!

Thanks to Squad and that awesome community!

Since i discovered KSP back in 0.17 i still enjoy it like on the first day.

With every update its gettin better and better, and of course everyone loves those awesome mods that are floating around ( <3 modders ) :D

So, yeah thx

Been a lurker for a while.. finally decided to post.

“Thank You†is nowhere near sufficient. Yes yes eventually the Kerbals will make you all rich; but it is an awesome ride for the rest of us!

Also been a lurker for a wee bit.

Been playing KSP for a few months now and loving it!

Thanks to the developers as it's the best game I have played ever.

No more game has gripped me as much.

The open universe and sandbox nature of it is what creates the compelling nature of this game... don't ever change this.

I Bought this game a looong time ago and played it a bunch and loved it and then I sort of forgot about it. I just wanted to say that I'm amazed at how much KSP has improved, I just read through like 6 update summaries and I'm excited to play.

Thanks for all the hard work.

• 2 weeks later...

I love KSP! I've been playing computer games since the 80's and KSP is the BEST one I've played, ever! Keep up the good work and don't be afraid of the 'feature creep", I would be extremely happy with the game in it's current version but to know more KSP goodness is coming brings me to ecstatic levels.

Thank you very much for your hard work, Squad!

Hope you guys are almost as happy with your product as I am.

It's also great to see that no NASA video on youtube can go without a KSP comment. That's when you know you've made it.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for everything, amazing game, one of its kind. Except the 0.21 update is too buggy to play properly.

EDIT: not so buggy if you get a clean save, but still laggy.

Edited by Javster

Everything is awesome, I've heard it said many times "KSP is the game I never knew I always wanted" And I could not agree more.

500 Hours of playtime so far and I feel like I still have much to do and learn. Cant wait for more !

Thanks KSP Team, for making one oif the all time favorite games ever. Pretty sure I will be playing for looooong time. :)

I'd also like to participate in this "thanksgiving" :) So, thanks all of you guys from SQUAD as you've really made me get into the most amazing things that modern science and physics have to offer as I started to get the know how because of KSP... nowadays, I just can't stop watching videos, reading articles and getting whatever knowledge about astonomy and astrophysics that I can...

Also thanks for more than a year of me having fun with your amazing game... you've really changed my life... thanks a lot guys...

Best regards and wishes of the best luck with further development...

I'd tend to go more along:

Curse you guys, as well as mod makers and the community, because now my free time has been reduced quite a lot over the last few weeks.

Seriously, this game is addictive, there are quite a lot of good to decent mods, and the community is quite good, so you tend to want to make a cool station, a cool base on the Mun, then something on an other proper planet, and it goes on for quite a while.

Combine it with having a lot of parts to play with, some adding way more than just an other engine of fuel container, having access to planes, having a lot of "secrets" to go look at...

And the fact that it is still under development, so we can expect quite a lot of new features as time goes on.

Seriously, my free time was spent on this game for the last month or so, and it still feels like I have so much more to do...

Definitely a good time for the price, so thank you all for this experience.

Thank you for creating a game that balances patience, thought and planning with fun physics, experimentation and skill. The depth and hours I will plug into this game is staggering.

My first Mun landing, which wasn't planned and didn't have landing struts is one of the most tense gaming experiences I've had- Much more so than storming the enemy stronghold or quick time event-ing some boss that is considered the tense moment in 'normal games'! Please keep up the good work and keep giving me a reason to turn on my desktop in the evening.

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you for everything, amazing game, one of its kind. Except the 0.21 update is too buggy to play properly.

EDIT: not so buggy if you get a clean save, but still laggy.

Why do the bug fix versions always end up being unstable, laggy and horrible while the main update is stable and smooth?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.