Thanks KSP team :)

togfox

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if we say it often enough, but this is a big thank you to all of the devs for working so hard on making this game such a great experience for all of us. The amount of effort you put in, and your devotion to providing us with such a great product and experience is outstanding. While we all know this is also your job, I think I am speaking for everyone when I say that we are thankful for everything you guys are doing, and you should be very proud of your work.

Again, thank you!

Stephen Halby

Thank you Squad team… you've done a wonderful job, getting us a big brand new release just in time for Christmas… my wish for you is that *YOU* get a holiday off with your friends and families. Enjoy this Christmas season… you've just made it amazingly enjoyable for the rest of us :)

Gotta say, I love this game like no other. I've spent many hours in it. I've had negative and positive experiences, but always a "good" experience none the less. I came here from Orbiter. which was my personal favorite for years until KSP came along.. You guys have done an outstanding job. I've seen good persona from the Dev team just in your "Daily Kerbal" posts. Excellent responses within a reasonable time concerning all requests or suggestions, whether they were implemented or refused, at-least there was an answer. You've never disappeared behind the game and made it a smokescreen between you and your community. It's very rare that I sing praises about a game developing company... actually, I don't think I ever have. So you can consider yourselves exceptional as far as I'm concerned. lol.. BTW, Gratz to those of you with marriages and new family additions. Been seeing a few of those recently.. Anyway, I hope you all have a happy holiday, and a great New year.

PS: after KSP is finished, I'm interested to see what you guys plan to do to top it. It can't stop here. You guys really have some talent and seem to work well together. Don't let it fall between the cracks after you're finished with KSP!

Edited by Talavar

Well its the holiday season and since so much of this board is begging and whining I thought along with a huge sincere thanks to Squad for pouring so much of their time, love, and soul into such a charming and wonderful game, we could all pick a few little things to say thanks for.

First, thanks for the early 9.0 release! I wasn't expecting it and it couldn't have been easy. Its certainly warmed my holiday vacation, so thanks.

Second, thanks for the new Mk3 parts! They're killer looking and Ive wanted big giant cargo bays for so long. They're great!

Third, Thanks for the more recent navball enhancements! They're crazy super handy :)

Fourth, thanks for letting me see struts and fuel-lines as they're being placed! Its a small detail, but its really handy when I snaking a fuel line through the inside of a jungle of radial mounted boosters ;)

Fifth, thanks for the Ion buff. It was a little while ago now but as a solar-sailor enthusiast this made a huge difference for me. Thanks!

This is by no means an exhaustive list, just a few little less noticed things I really appreciate. Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lol, picky hellblazer, picky :)

I agree with the sentiment of the OP - KSP has been a great game to have and Squad are due some recognition and thanks for creating it. (Now fix the orbit changes during timewarp plz <3 )

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.