[1.0.2] Vessel Viewer

PeteTimesSix

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, very eager to see this mod in action, but I'm a little confused about which package to download. I already have RPM and Toolbar through B9. I'm not able to interpret the names and requirements of the three download links. Can you spell it out for me?

Many thanks!

Hi, very eager to see this mod in action, but I'm a little confused about which package to download. I already have RPM and Toolbar through B9. I'm not able to interpret the names and requirements of the three download links. Can you spell it out for me?

Many thanks!

The second download button is the stand alone version of this mod, which only uses toolbar. An icon of this mod appears on your toolbar and by pressing it you can see the various states of your ship like the gifs in the first post.

The third download button if for the rpm version which doesn't use toolbar. You can only access this mod by using the monitors while iva.

The first download with the complete edition have them both. You can use the mod either by pressing the toolbar button or during iva through rpm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have a problem and I hope you guys can help.

I built a probe with lots of solar panels (static) and some science instruments.

The solar panels shows up in the vessel view list, but not my science instruments. It is not possible to scroll down after the view is filled with my solar panels...

Is it a problem with this mod - or is it the instruments that are not detected my vessel view?

• 2 weeks later...
I have a problem and I hope you guys can help.

I built a probe with lots of solar panels (static) and some science instruments.

The solar panels shows up in the vessel view list, but not my science instruments. It is not possible to scroll down after the view is filled with my solar panels...

Is it a problem with this mod - or is it the instruments that are not detected my vessel view?

I have this same problem. The mod used to work very well. Now I have 4-6parts in the menu to slect from none being my science objects, but now itsjust wings and fuselage. Does any one have a solution?

I have this same problem. The mod used to work very well. Now I have 4-6parts in the menu to slect from none being my science objects, but now itsjust wings and fuselage. Does any one have a solution?

I make no promises, but I might find some time to take a look into the issue (I've been avoiding KSP till 1.0 comes out). It might be helpful if you could pass me a .craft file that demonstrates the issue.

I appreciate it. Thing is i run a heavily modded set up. So most crafts i make have modded parts is that going to be a problem? If so Ill try to find a way to get a stock craft file showing the problem. Which may lead to finding out it was a bad interaction between mods, but who knows. Let me know though and ill try to get one posted.

I appreciate it. Thing is i run a heavily modded set up. So most crafts i make have modded parts is that going to be a problem? If so Ill try to find a way to get a stock craft file showing the problem. Which may lead to finding out it was a bad interaction between mods, but who knows. Let me know though and ill try to get one posted.

Well its not ideal. You could probably strip it to just a capsule + whatever it is your science modules are attached to and anything directly attached to that for the same result? If the remaining parts belong to like two or three mods I could just install those and it'd be fine.