[1.3] Kerbal Flight Data (Release 23, 2017-08-14)

DaMichel

No it works fine without it. You just cannot toggle KFD on/off without toolbar.

Say, are you using Linux or the x64 version? And i see there are more plugins that fail to load for similar reason. Have you tried to remove all but one of the failing plugins?

• 2 months later...

Updated!

https://github.com/DaMichel/KerbalFlightData/releases/tag/R17pre

For the adventurous, because i didn't have much time to test it. Also i could not test it with nuFAR since i wasn't able to get the dev version running. Have to wait for the official release.

P.S. The temp display is hidden until 1000K before explosion.

P.P.S. @Nathan: the readme, which has all required information, is now included in the plugin folder.

Edited by DaMichel

Uhm okay. I believe you. My statement comes from a flight where my engines quit simultaneously, several times even. Must have been coincidence. So i guess the intake warning will be back soon. Thanks for reporting.

All right all right. I'll try to bring back the intake display. Problem is, i think something has changed. I had some rapiers quit when the old code did not give a warning :( Does anybody know?

@White Owl: Sorry, no.

Assorted comments around the forums lead me to think that the RAPIERs may be giving asymmetric flameouts while the turbojets aren't. Haven't confirmed it for certain, though.

Nada, I've had asymmetric flameouts on the Ravenspear Mk1 (2 turbos and 1 basic)

Updated!

https://github.com/DaMichel/KerbalFlightData/releases/tag/R17pre

Also i could not test it with nuFAR since i wasn't able to get the dev version running. Have to wait for the official release.

Cheers for the update. Doesn't work with nuFAR, though, as I guess you already knew. Toolbar button appears fine, but no data. Get this error in the log:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at KerbalFlightData.DataFAR.GetFARData_Internal (KerbalFlightData.Data data, .Vessel vessel) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at KerbalFlightData.DataFAR.GetFARData (KerbalFlightData.Data data, .Vessel vessel) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at KerbalFlightData.DataSources.FillDataInstance (KerbalFlightData.Data data, .Vessel vessel) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at KerbalFlightData.DMFlightData.LateUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Full log's here, if it's any help before the official nuFAR release.

(BTW, in case it was your problem, you need to have Modular Flight Integrator installed for nuFAR to work.)

This is a great mod, DaMichel. Very subtle, but supremely necessary addition.

Just wanted to mention that there is a minor incompatibility with Waypoint manager. IVA with an activated target, there is a slight overlap with the active target data, and the flight data.

kWHcUe9.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments everyone.

And .. Well this sucks. I might just add a configuration option to set the text location.

Oh man that would be super awesome! I always have to turn it off in IVA because of waypoint manger. Also Kerbal wind need recompiled for FAR Fanno

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.