BlueHarvest ENB Series +GEM-FX

WAS

On 2016. 02. 06. at 8:08 PM, Aperture Science said:

It's... beautiful...

Did you manage to download it? That Kiwi6 host where the big DL button of the op points tells me that download is disabled for the file.

I might just ping @WAS, who knows.

The main links in the older thread (ENBS + Sweet-Fx) work, that already is a blast.

Edited by Evanitis

25 minutes ago, Evanitis said:

Did you manage to download it? That Kiwi6 host where the big DL button of the op points tells me that download is disabled for the file.

I might just ping @WAS, who knows.

The main links in the older thread (ENBS + Sweet-Fx) work, that already is a blast.

I don't have the courage to install it, KSP is already lagging as is, if I install ENB in it my computer will implode.

But by looking at the screenshots, man, it's amazing.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/20/2015 at 7:36 PM, WPENG730 said:

For whatever reason, these shaders just aren't working. I followed the instructions correctly, I hope :/  It says something about shaders in green text when I start the game, and I assume that means it's installed correctly, but it just doesn't make anything fancy happen. KSP looks more or less the same. I disabled Anistropic FIltering and Antialiasing both in-game and in the NVIDIA Control Panel, but it still does nothing. Help?

I have the same problem.  GTX 970, Windows 10.  I see the ENB text in the upper left when the game loads, and I can press shift+enter and see some more text, so obviously something is working, but the game doesn't look any different (except for the lack of AA).

Also I don't see any in-game options for AF, so I assumed that I was to turn that off in the nvidia control panel.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, look this guide, step 7 (then step 6 if you use Distant Object Enhancer).

https://www.reddit.com/r/KerbalSpaceProgram/comments/37nedh/installing_mods_to_make_ksp_look_nicer_step_by/

Works great, the game looks really impressive. I have installed EVE, Scatterer, Distant Object Enhancer, Planetshine and the textures of KSPRC 1.0.5 with the new Texture Replacer, and the GEMFX. The results are incredible.

The link of the Gemfx is in the guide, follow the link and look below "download and installation", and download GEMFXv1.0.9. Install it in the main KSP folder

Don't forget to run the configurator and select the 64bit option!!!!

Edited by Linderoth

owwww, Total War Center work? Hohoho%) love them.

ok, i ll test this right now.

So. It works. But most of all causes only fast wow-effect.

In half an hour I could not repeat something like this: 

It's great to control the light ... but until someone pick up a good preset, it is almost useless.

Edited by Adoelrome

On 5/23/2014 at 0:08 AM, WAS said:

In general this mod is for screenshots and HUD-Off gameplay for movies / trailers / game promotion.

download.png

( ENB License | SweetFX License | GEM-FX )

On some computers, settings may need to be tweaked. These files are enbseries.ini, SweetFX_settings.txt, and GEM_settings.txt Be careful and read documentation where available. :wink:

When you click the download link, the download button says "Download disabled".... Why?

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2016 at 1:12 PM, Adoelrome said:

owwww, Total War Center work? Hohoho%) love them.

ok, i ll test this right now.

So. It works. But most of all causes only fast wow-effect.

In half an hour I could not repeat something like this: 

It's great to control the light ... but until someone pick up a good preset, it is almost useless.

Great video. Have you checked out the bundled presets? There are plenty to choose from including minimalistic. In general this mod is made for nothing more than screenshots and videos.

On 5/5/2016 at 8:40 AM, Adoelrome said:

It works with 32 but doesnt work with 64.
And its useless cos who needs 32 when there is a good 64?
waiting for an update.

BlueHarvest in based on ENB Series, which does not have a compatible 64bit version for Unity, and there is no OpenGL versions. Boris has no interest in these additions except on a specific use basis, like Skyrim SE.

Since my old friend Lucifer Hawk has long-since released his GEM-FX Configurator, I see no reason in continuing this mod as if you are running 32bit KSP, it works, and if you are running 64bit KSP I would suggest using GEM-FX Configurator.

If you look at this topic here the new versions of GEM-FX will almost be 90% compatible with OpenGL (as well as other applications and DX7-12)

As for CKAN, due to the nature of this mod and it's D3D9.dll explicitly being required from enbdev, I see no reason to add it. Boris will not let anyone package his resources unlike I was able to do with Lucifer's permission with GEM.

If anyone is interested in my developing presets for GEM-FX Configurator and releasing those as apposed to a update here let me know

Edited by WAS

• 11 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.