Make insanely hard challenges!

Guest Fyre Flare

A lot of you guys suck - I've successfully done a bunch of these before:

- listened to Gangnam Style all the way (still love that song)

- licked my elbow (not that hard)

- ate only one peanut

- reverse parked going forward (just use the spaces in the middle of the lot and drive through one into the other)

- performed a one-hand clap (also easy)

Here's one: Walk on the Sun. Being any protection you like. You will still fail ;P

Deorbit a kerbal and catch them in a cargo bay between the altitudes of 30,000m and 28,799m so that every part involved remains intact. The catching craft's initial orbit must be inclined at least 185 degrees relative to the kerbal.

If it weren't for that inclination I would actually go for this. I think it could be done.

OW! Trying that hurt!

Run your CPU stably at 200 degrees C.

I believe this can actually be done, albeit only for about 30 seconds (or some other very short time period) before risking potentially serious hardware damage. Not about to attempt this on my rig.

Give me Interstellar and I can do it.

Make Magnesium Sulfate as a resource and try to make it useful.

I can stick a bunch of it together and make a very hard and uncomfortable towel (maybe).

Learn Hungarian in less than a day, fly to Budapest in that same day , and have a conversation with a Hungarian.

Learn Hungarian in less than a day, fly to Budapest in that same day , and have a conversation with a Hungarian.

This is easy. I'll book a flight to Hungary, and on the way learn how to order a beer in Hungarian. There is no stipulation in this challenge to exactly how much of the language one must learn. I know what you implied, but that's different. Anyways, my challenge is (forgive me if this been used already, I haven't read the entire thread)…

Never play KSP again.

This is easy. I'll book a flight to Hungary, and on the way learn how to order a beer in Hungarian. There is no stipulation in this challenge to exactly how much of the language one must learn. I know what you implied, but that's different. Anyways, my challenge is (forgive me if this been used already, I haven't read the entire thread)…

Never play KSP again.

I meant all of the language, not just hi and, "can I have a beer?". Also, that is impossible for any KSP player.

Land on the Sun, find a planet with life, and become God or a god-like being

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.