Mojobojo Plays KSP - Episode 3 - Jebediah Rescue

mojobojo

Hello guys, I just wanted to share my first video in a series of videos I plan on making of me playing KSP. I have been inspired by a lot of people I watch like The Winter Owl, Scott Manley, and HOC Gaming to make my own LP (Lets Play) series of Kerbal Space Program. I really enjoy this game and I want to share the fun with you guys while I play commentate.

This video is an intro/test, I talk about my first build I am showcasing which is a space shuttle I have been working on for a while and I talk about my channel to my current subscribers and anybody else watching in relation to what I am going to do with the channel. Please comment and tell me what I need to do or what I did wrong in case I messed something up. Enjoy

Side note: it is in 1080p its just processing right now I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTV-0A-AdNI

UPDATE: The below videos are dead. Reorganizing and planning in order to make the series less boring.

Episode 1 - Looks Like Dirt

Episode 2 - Fuel Concerns

Episode 3 - Jebediah Rescue

Edited by mojobojo

• 2 weeks later...

Mojobojo Plays KSP Episode 3 - Jebediah Rescue

In this episode we rescue our stranded Kerbonaut from Munar orbit. Sorry about the lack of editing on this one, had my PC fry and this one has been sitting on my HDD for a week. Still trying to get stuff up and running.

http://youtu.be/4OP6VauAJEI

Edited by mojobojo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.