[1.12.X] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [26.0][18.12.2023][Soyuz Revamp Again]

Beale

8 hours ago, alberro+ said:

I’ve been eyeing this mod for a while now, but I’m only interested in the Soyuz parts. What do I have to keep and delete to only stay with Soyuz?

When downloaded, navigate to

'GameData/Tantares/Parts/'

Delete all folders except 'SOYUZ' and 'ANY'.

Hope this helps.

10 hours ago, Beale said:

When downloaded, navigate to

'GameData/Tantares/Parts/'

Delete all folders except 'SOYUZ' and 'ANY'.

Hope this helps.

Thanks. I’m also confused on the structure of the mod. Do you need TantaresLV or does the Soyuz craft come with SOYUZ and ANY?

40 minutes ago, alberro+ said:

Thanks. I’m also confused on the structure of the mod. Do you need TantaresLV or does the Soyuz craft come with SOYUZ and ANY?

TantaresLV is rockets only (i.e. LV - launch vehicles). Tantares without the LV contains all the spacecraft.

Happy new year to everyone!

I would like to update the USI LF patch of @GJdude but I find it difficult to navigate along the file names/part names/titles... :D @Beale do you have any kind of list or spreadsheet where you keep track of these? Or anybody else?

By the way, looking through just the english localisation file and checking all the names you can see how much work was put into this great mod! Thanks again!

Edited by bokrif

3 hours ago, bokrif said:

@GJdude :D @Beale do you have any kind of list or spreadsheet where you keep track of these? Or anybody else?

Aaaah unfortunately I have nothing like this, generally actually I just go by the english localisation file.
Usually I open the entire Tantares folder in VS code, so I can hop around the directory like a monkey.

2 hours ago, jpkerman said:

Does the periscope function as a RPM camera?  I only run the Soyuz parts so I am not sure if I am missing a function without the full mod.  Is it supposed to show on the IVA control panel docking screen?

it has no function yet.

kbkNoSO.jpg
iQjjFXk.jpg

@Beale Not sure if you are aware, but the star trackers are not showing a texture in any variant other than the default one. Also, some of the parts are showing the green texture in both the green and black variants. Regardless, these are still some amazing parts. Keep up the amazing work.

Edited by DJ Reonic

54 minutes ago, Beale said:

???

no?

I cant find this on github, i can only see the 4 window one, the normal one, and the blister one.

Or is it the 4 window one, the normal/blister one and this one?

also if you revamp soyuz you need to revamp progress and lok for consistency

Edited by Random Complaining Guy

3 hours ago, Random Complaining Guy said:

I cant find this on github, i can only see the 4 window one, the normal one, and the blister one.

Or is it the 4 window one, the normal/blister one and this one?

also if you revamp soyuz you need to revamp progress and lok for consistency

Search harder.

What will be revamped will be revamped. Nothing more.

Edited by Beale

5 hours ago, biohazard15 said:

Can anyone point me at up-to-date craft file pack, or a BDB-like wiki if there's one?

To my best knowledge there is no wiki and you can find some links to craft files in the opening post.