[1.12.X] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [26.0][18.12.2023][Soyuz Revamp Again]

Beale

Hard to tell since the few photos I've seen are horibly low res blank and white ones... :) I was just keeping with the "Soviet/Russian" theme. :D
Some had the "checkered" paint job it seems, but this "Variant" which I think is the R-1V looks kinda cool with the extra stage and those side pods...

http://www.energia.ru/energia/launchers/im/r1d-02_b.jpg

I PMed you the R-1 photos before. :)

Oh hehehe I get you now!

And your photo has jogged my memory, I had though the R-1 Niemand had sent was some special variant yeah, it is a "dog rocket" :)

So yeah, I guess this is more closely related to the V2 in appearance, the in-game name is "Pavonis Sounding Rocket", the manufacturer "Found lying by the side of the road" like some other stock pieces.

c4a0924a26.jpg

Wait just until I can get Mir and ISS parts out there, and make sure all the current ones are are bug-free. Much appreciated!

Okay, no problem!

I've been gone a while. I saw a salyut 3 & 5 thingy. Were those almaz panels ever made?

Nope. Tried to improvise them by combining different panels, but couldn't get it to ever look quite right. It'd be nice to have them if they didn't impact the memory footprint. Seeing as there aren't many photos of Almaz out there period, I figured it wouldn't be too much of a crime to compromise on them a bit...

Two requests for the V-2, firstly, make the fins separate parts and FAR compatible. Secondly, can we have the engine in a form that looks good clustered? I plan to make the A9/A10/A11/A12 rockets von Braun planned, the largest of which using 50 engines. I've been waiting for a V-2 engine to do this with for a while.

Two requests for the V-2, firstly, make the fins separate parts and FAR compatible. Secondly, can we have the engine in a form that looks good clustered? I plan to make the A9/A10/A11/A12 rockets von Braun planned, the largest of which using 50 engines. I've been waiting for a V-2 engine to do this with for a while.

I know about the rockets, but this is just a very small fun project, I'm not looking to expand it too much. Hope you understand.

imgur sample album of my recently released craft files for various vessels and Salyut stations

http://imgur.com/a/JtgD7

Please critique!

Real nice! I really enjoy the greeble and bits you have added to the crafts.

Give me the word when you're done with the rest and the link is there!

Tantares LV 5 Release

V2 and New Kerosene FX for Soyuz Rocket

A small V2 update is pending to add a simple science experiment (It's available in the start node, but currently there is no way to get science with the thing).

e4033cebbe.jpg

9701b04d97.jpg

Would you mind adding a version number and change log to the first post? it would make it a whole lot easier to tell if we're up to date and what's changing.

I've removed it recently, as the version changelog is now maintained on Kerbal Stuff, you can see the title the date of the latest release.

Does this have any realism overhaul compatibility? Also, nice V2 missile prototype Beale.

Yep, it is included in the mod, I've made partial support for most of the Russian stuff (LK revamp is waiting its release, so no support for it yet). Feel free to report any encountered bugs! :)

Here's a picture of my ASTP mission if you still want photos for the front page:

http://i.imgur.com/JA3MPVz.png

Yes, I know that Soyuz 19 had solar panels attached. I was planning to add them. I forgot. So now, I have a Soyuz 7K-T for the ASTP :P

Looks great! Do you have science and fuel in that Apollo SM? Can't wait for the green textures so I can really do that mission right. :)

I know about the rockets, but this is just a very small fun project, I'm not looking to expand it too much. Hope you understand.

I know, with proc parts and fairings i can do the rest, i just want the engine without the fairing.

Looks great! Do you have science and fuel in that Apollo SM? Can't wait for the green textures so I can really do that mission right. :)

The Apollo Service Module carries some batteries, RTGs (a little radiation never hurt anyone.) and a fuel tank

Can someone give a craft files for Fuji and other crafts? Thanks

Please see my comment below. (#4222) Fuji is included.

The Apollo Service Module carries some batteries, RTGs (a little radiation never hurt anyone.) and a fuel tank

RTG radiation? Just ask Mark Watney...(If you don't get it, READ THE BOOK. NOW.)

As soon as I saw the V2 I had to do this...

http://i.imgur.com/hQbJakP.png

Thank Goodspeed, Biotronic, and the almighty kraken for tweakscale. Though I don't suppose there is an unpainted V2 texture lying around somewhere? Or a painted Spektr? :wink:

That is fantastic. Bless Beale for making that curve match up perfectly...

Edited by curtquarquesso