[1.12.X] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [26.0][18.12.2023][Soyuz Revamp Again]

Beale

2 hours ago, Rabblerouser said:

So modulemanager found a warning?
"[WRN 2019-06-29 05:33:05.107] 1 warning related to GameData/Tantares/Patches/KIS/KIS.cfg"

Does this mod require Kerbal Inventory System?

No requirements for KIS. :)

There might be a bug in the KIS compatibility patch though, I will investigate.

4 hours ago, DriftedCougar said:

I meant that blue back thingy looks really strange.

Ah, that is a funny little thing on some of the IRL models, not sure what it is like that.

VyQCN29.png

Hey Guys. Wow, amazing work. Just having a bug here. I Can't load all of the CRAFT Files that uses this Mod. I Downloaded the Mod and installed it. I downloaded it from the CRAFT Files from the dropbox website. But when i open the game and wanna to load it, it says missing all part (https://imgur.com/a/asQBmAH)

But i have already installed the Mod and haved all the parts. SO Please help me in this bug guys. Thank you

1 minute ago, Nendra said:

Hey Guys. Wow, amazing work. Just having a bug here. I Can't load all of the CRAFT Files that uses this Mod. I Downloaded the Mod and installed it. I downloaded it from the CRAFT Files from the dropbox website. But when i open the game and wanna to load it, it says missing all part (https://imgur.com/a/asQBmAH)

But i have already installed the Mod and haved all the parts. SO Please help me in this bug guys. Thank you

You have installed a seriously old version of the mod! Where did you even find that?! :D

3 minutes ago, Beale said:

You have installed a seriously old version of the mod! Where did you even find that?! :D

OMG, sorry. I Clicked OLD Tentares Link, not the proper version link. Very sorry. Also, do you have link to more Vehicles (Such As Proton, etc) Other that the CRAFT File link, if you have it, please inform me, and also, do you know how to install the

Add-On the the mod, Please inform me

Thank you

Edited by Nendra

2 minutes ago, Nendra said:

OMG, sorry. I Clicked OLD Tentares Link, not the proper version link. Very sorry. Also, do you have link to more Vehicles (Such As Proton, etc) Other that the CRAFT File link, if you have it, please inform me, and also, do you know how to instal

No worries :)I will upload Proton soon.

Usually to install this you just drag the "DnD_Alt" folder into the GameData alongside Tantares.

While I'm waiting for my bunch of everything to load, a few nice shots from a recent expedition to the Mun.

Coming in for landing

BQZWTFa.png

Kerbinrise and kerbolrise as seen from onboard LOK

ICrf6mf.png

Meeting again

txZvsnM.png

Back to Kerbin

af3xMHD.png

PK78OXq.png

Edited by TK-313

18 hours ago, TK-313 said:

While I'm waiting for my bunch of everything to load, a few nice shots from a recent expedition to the Mun.

Coming in for landing

Kerbinrise and kerbolrise as seen from onboard LOK

Meeting again

Back to Kerbin

PK78OXq.png

Aaaah nothing beats it :)

Nice mission!

A few more antennas.

The cone has 30, 60 and 90 degree variants.

vLATCky.png
wRygjAn.png

He strong jCdegqq.png

Edited by Beale

On 4/29/2019 at 4:29 AM, Zorg said:

This is Galielos planet pack. I rescaled Gael (and the rest of the system) using Sigma Dimensions and Galielos Rescale! configs. I used the 2.5x scale config but I modified it to scale the body sizes to 2.6x (while keeping distanced at 2.5x).

hi again and i wanna ask you one more time does this work with ksp 1.7.x? curious

2 minutes ago, PriusMann said:

hi again and i wanna ask you one more time does this work with ksp 1.7.x? curious

It will work for 1.7.1 only. Kopernicus isn't available for 1.7.2 yet.

Edited by Beale

3 hours ago, PriusMann said:

im tryin' to download your Tantares-master.zip what is its content???

That's the Github master, you should only download this for latest WIP releases, for standard releases just use the links on the first page (Spacedock or Github)

ZcX9NGV.png

Hey there! I'm still using 1.6.1 due to Kopernicus & other mods not having 1.7.2 updates. I noticed Tantares LV has a 1.7, and a 1.5 release, but not a 1.6.1 release. Do either the 1.7.2 or the 1.5 releases work at all with 1.6.1? Can anyone else say yay or nay before I go bork my save?

Just now, Immashift said:

Hey there! I'm still using 1.6.1 due to Kopernicus & other mods not having 1.7.2 updates. I noticed Tantares LV has a 1.7, and a 1.5 release, but not a 1.6.1 release. Do either the 1.7.2 or the 1.5 releases work at all with 1.6.1? Can anyone else say yay or nay before I go bork my save?

When in doubt, make a backup of your existing tantares install - put the new one in, fire up a sandbox game and try stuff out.

7 minutes ago, Immashift said:

I think we just missed the window to release a 1.6.X version. But generally should work back to 1.4 or so.

12 minutes ago, Beale said:

I think we just missed the window to release a 1.6.X version. But generally should work back to 1.4 or so.

All good. I'll give the 1.7.2 version a try. 

I know the backup, try sandbox routine. Sometimes small bugs that bork things aren't revealed till I make heavy use of the mod late-game, plus my game takes ~15 minutes to load for each test lol.

Thanks for the replies guys. I miss my Soyuz. :)

Edited by Immashift