[1.12.X] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [26.0][18.12.2023][Soyuz Revamp Again]

Beale

On 2017-6-16 at 4:53 PM, Beale said:

(SNIP)

On the rocket side, I'm working on Energia now.

Very exciting... Will you be updating or otherwise using the AB Launchers models etc?

Edited by Jabbman

22 hours ago, MrWalrus123 said:

Was the Vostok (and fiji) removed? I haven't used this mod in a while, and it's nice to see it coming along.

Yes, just trying to cut things down a little :) 

@IronCretin is working on a revamped Vostok, which is looking beautiful. The Fuji is free to be adopted by a good-home.

20 hours ago, Chimer4 said:

Just passing through, so I thought I should pay a little screenshot tax. I'm attempting to assemble the ISS using a mix of CxAerospace and Tantares parts in historical order using only the shuttle and proton. Here is my ISS after installing the P6 truss

Beautiful! I'm sure @cxg2827 would love to see this too :) 

20 hours ago, Deltac said:

Some more Almaz shots!

Nice! I'm liking this a lot.

Recently have decided on what form the Salyut and Almaz parts will take, more soon.

18 hours ago, Abrecan said:

Sorry guys, work keeps me busy!

tmkedrwg.jpg

That's amazing!

I have seen this ship a lot, but never gotten the detail, nice, it makes a lot of sense now.
It would be cool if I can try to make this with existing parts (And a sneaky near-future reactor), if not possible, we will see :) 

1 hour ago, Jabbman said:

Very exciting... Will you be updating or otherwise using the AB Launchers models etc?

Nope, these will be totally new models. Unfortunately @hoojiwana has been gone for quite a long time, so I would not really want to recoup his models without permission (I was only responsible for the AB Zenit parts).

Presents:

2BkQRnR.png
a901nxh.png

1 hour ago, CobaltWolf said:

@Beale you and me is homies

cfkEfkQ.png

Best chum.

Let's make an experimental album together.

4exUVyo.png

48 minutes ago, IronCretin said:

Vostok is almost ready:

ajKlmvl.png

Looks great! We will need to bring other parts to this standard!

eHBKJtD.jpg

3 hours ago, Beale said:

It would be cool if I can try to make this with existing parts (And a sneaky near-future reactor), if not possible,

I will also try - what do you think the heat shield diameter would be? 2.5m? crew access to be 1.875m with mars train somewhere in between, or 3.75m with 2.5m crew access.

Edited by Abrecan

Does anyone know where Vostok went? It doesnt seem to be in the latest download.

Im playing x64 version 0.18, on the Integrity-178B OS running off my personal ENIAC. It shouldn't make a difference though.

If you can't fix it I guess I can use the one from CONTARES (it does have one right?) or wait for the Making History DLC.

37 minutes ago, minepagan said:

Does anyone know where Vostok went? It doesnt seem to be in the latest download.

Im playing x64 version 0.18, on the Integrity-178B OS running off my personal ENIAC. It shouldn't make a difference though.

If you can't fix it I guess I can use the one from CONTARES (it does have one right?) or wait for the Making History DLC.

lol I was about to post a super salty reply about how people can't look one post above theirs before I saw who had posted it and actually read your second paragraph :D:P:cool:

11 hours ago, Beale said:

GitHub

The complete PIRS and POISK parts, and a placeholder IVA.
So, interesting... it could make a great lander can with a downward facing windows.

To build in game, type "PIRS", "POISK" or "Hadar" in the VAB, or use this craft file.

ROlLZIF.png

Looks great, reminds me a bit of the proposed late L3M Lander model.

RdFQyZt.jpg

6 hours ago, onlinegamesz said:

Looks great, reminds me a bit of the proposed late L3M Lander model.

RdFQyZt.jpg

*chants of "gib" increase steadily in volume*

I have a feeling he'll do that after Energia, Polyus, and Vulkan. I imagine the order will be something like Textures -> Proton Light/Kosmos (?) -> Zenit -> PPTS/Progress T (?) -> Energia -> Polyus/Skif -> Vulkan -> Energia/Vulkan Lunar Complex (which includes L3M)

I just now realized how much that all is, so I wouldn't hold your breath...

Seriously, a roadmap would be nice @Beale...even if it isn't chronological or anything, it will at least give us something to point at when we yell at people who keep making the same requests an idea of what is to come.

11 minutes ago, minepagan said:

I have a feeling he'll do that after Energia, Polyus, and Vulkan. I imagine the order will be something like Textures -> Proton Light/Kosmos (?) -> Zenit -> PPTS/Progress T (?) -> Energia -> Polyus/Skif -> Vulkan -> Energia/Vulkan Lunar Complex (which includes L3M)

Seriously, a roadmap would be nice @Beale...even if it isn't chronological or anything, it will at least give us something to point at when we yell at people who keep making the same requests an idea of what is to come.

I had one before, but it just becomes nonsense after a while.
A roadmap is good if you can commit to a project in a particular order, but I have tried it before and just get burned out.

I have made GitHub projects in response, but they are lacking detail - however you should get a good idea of what is in store.

Tantares

TantaresLV

2 minutes ago, dimovski said:

So the Polyus is an ISRU craft now, Comrade Bealski? Ah da, the capitalist pig-dogs won't have any idea what we will unleash upon them *evil laugh*

"""""ISRU"""""

o3GIaJ9.png

Here comes that big-boy.

MikrFkN.png
na9QBm0.png

Frankly, this will be over-powered for the stock solar system, that is just how it is.
But, if you want to send a Buran to Duna, you are in for a fun-time.

Edited by Beale

13 hours ago, Beale said:

Here comes that big-boy.

MikrFkN.png
na9QBm0.png

Frankly, this will be over-powered for the stock solar system, that is just how it is.
But, if you want to send a Buran to Duna, you are in for a fun-time.

@Beale, now I owe you a mission report :)