[1.12.X] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [26.0][18.12.2023][Soyuz Revamp Again]

Beale

Simplified: Exception: FSM Error: Bla bla bla

KSP Version 1.10.0

Full Error: [EXC 11:12:32.373] Exception: FSM Error: Cannot switch states before starting. Please call StartFSM() before running the FSM.
    KerbalFSM.RunEvent (KFSMEvent evt) (at <c168e21ec56346b082f89043e76162e1>:0)
    ModuleProceduralFairing.onEditorPartEvent (ConstructionEventType evt, Part p) (at <c168e21ec56346b082f89043e76162e1>:0)
    EventData`2[T,U].Fire (T data0, U data1) (at <c168e21ec56346b082f89043e76162e1>:0)
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
    EventData`2:Fire(ConstructionEventType, Part)
    EditorLogic:<SetupFSM>b__195_29()
    KerbalFSM:RunEvent(KFSMEvent)
    KerbalFSM:updateFSM(KFSMUpdateMode)
    KerbalFSM:UpdateFSM()
    EditorLogic:Update()

Edited by JoshTheKerbal

@Beale I can't seem to switch some of the part varients. I have B9 installed, the latest version, yet, some of the fuel tanks, like the Soyuz booster tanks, show the icon in the top left, but they don't have the switch menu. 

I checked the log, no errors except for the dragcube system complaining about no drag cubes then creating drag cubes by itself. 

Some parts say they can't find an FX group. 

Edited by GoldForest

3 hours ago, Jack Wolfe said:

Dropping by to pay a bit of screenshot tax:

vY89fa7.png

Beautiful! Never gets old

47 minutes ago, JoshTheKerbal said:

Simplified: Exception: FSM Error: Bla bla bla

KSP Version 1.10.0

Full Error: [EXC 11:12:32.373] Exception: FSM Error: Cannot switch states before starting. Please call StartFSM() before running the FSM.
    KerbalFSM.RunEvent (KFSMEvent evt) (at <c168e21ec56346b082f89043e76162e1>:0)
    ModuleProceduralFairing.onEditorPartEvent (ConstructionEventType evt, Part p) (at <c168e21ec56346b082f89043e76162e1>:0)
    EventData`2[T,U].Fire (T data0, U data1) (at <c168e21ec56346b082f89043e76162e1>:0)
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
    EventData`2:Fire(ConstructionEventType, Part)
    EditorLogic:<SetupFSM>b__195_29()
    KerbalFSM:RunEvent(KFSMEvent)
    KerbalFSM:updateFSM(KFSMUpdateMode)
    KerbalFSM:UpdateFSM()
    EditorLogic:Update()

Can you screenshot your gamedata? What else you have installed?

5 minutes ago, GoldForest said:

@Beale I can't seem to switch some of the part varients. I have B9 installed, the latest version, yet, some of the fuel tanks, like the Soyuz booster tanks, show the icon in the top left, but they don't have the switch menu. 

I checked the log, no errors except for the dragcube system complaining about no drag cubes then creating drag cubes by itself. 

That's weird, the soyuz booster tanks don't have any variants, the icon appearing is most likely a bug.

Can you list what you have installed?

5 minutes ago, JoshTheKerbal said:

My GameData Folder:ZakECY5.png

Are you using mods from 1.8 or 1.9? Because if so, they don't work in 1.10. 

I would suggest updating all your mods to the latest versions. 

Edited by GoldForest

2 minutes ago, JoshTheKerbal said:

All the other mods except BDB also have broken fairings.

Yeah, 1.10 broke fairings for mods. Update all your mods to 1.10 versions. If they don't have a 1.10 version, you can't use them. 

2 minutes ago, JoshTheKerbal said:

All the other mods except BDB also have broken fairings.

But that s not really related to Tantares ... so I guess take it up with all the other mod authors

1 hour ago, alberro+ said:

Fairings don't work in 1.10. 

Should be fixed now for Tantares, and I know a few others too. But I'm getting confused by these messages - fairings working fine for me in 1.10.X after applying a fix, is this not the case for others?

49 minutes ago, Beale said:

Should be fixed now for Tantares, and I know a few others too. But I'm getting confused by these messages - fairings working fine for me in 1.10.X after applying a fix, is this not the case for others?

@JoshTheKerbal Is most likely using outdated mods with 1.10. I'm on 1.10.1 and have the latest Tantares SC and LV, fairings work fine. Though, that bug about engines falling off is still there... and KJR isn't updated to 1.10.1... and no amount of struts works to remedy the problem... *Sighs*

And now the Rotanov RCS thruster blocks aren't receiving mono through the spacecraft.  

Edit: Nevermind. Apparently the RCS thrusters tank LFO not mono, but the side tanks are all mono.

Edited by GoldForest

7 minutes ago, Starhelperdude said:

what are those things left of the soyuz?

Now that is the question, isn't it?

Special 100% real no fake prize to those who guess, and I know who's cheating :D
Disclaimer: prize may be fake

Edited by Beale

1 minute ago, Beale said:

Now that is the question, isn't it?

Special 100% real no fake prize to those who guess, and I know who's cheating :D
Disclaimer: prize may be fake

Mars Probes! first one is mars 1 I think, second maybe mars 2/3

25 minutes ago, GoldForest said:

@Beale Do know why the engines in your mod pop off at a certain thrust or when a decoupler activates, etc?

Don't understand sorry?

Nobody reported that so far.

1 hour ago, Starhelperdude said:

Mars Probes! first one is mars 1 I think, second maybe mars 2/3

Close! very close.

Just now, Beale said:

Don't understand sorry?

Nobody reported that so far.

Close! very close.

The Zenit engines fall off at max thrust if you don't do any attachment tricks. The N1 engine cluster popped off on me a few times while testing the new parts. The Energia engine cap pops off when I staged the Zenit boosters.

2 hours ago, Beale said:

they don't work on my version (1.10.0)

38 minutes ago, GoldForest said:

The Zenit engines fall off at max thrust if you don't do any attachment tricks. The N1 engine cluster popped off on me a few times while testing the new parts. The Energia engine cap pops off when I staged the Zenit boosters.

That... nobody else ever got that AFAIK. Are you using AutoStrut? Enable advanced tweakables in options menu and autostrut to heaviest.

Sounds like an issue with your install if not that, I think.

34 minutes ago, JoshTheKerbal said:

they don't work on my version (1.10.0)

You installed the latest version? 23.0

Edited by Beale