[1.12.X] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [26.0][18.12.2023][Soyuz Revamp Again]

Beale

That looks great!
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

Thanks!

Scale model in orbit.

I was worried the TKS would be too big or unweilding, but actually it is quite nimble on RCS alone.

574e737983.jpg

Edited by Beale

lovely lovely

---EDIT---

I notice that is says 'alnair' on the side. is there any chance that you'll include alternate textures with different words, like in the KSO mod?what's the worst that could happen?:P

Edited by ZodiaK

I notice that is says 'alnair' on the side. is there any chance that you'll include alternate textures with different words, like in the KSO mod?what's the worst that could happen?:P

Perhaps, not sure what other words to use.

I can always distribute the PSDs

Are you gonna add a decoupler module to the LES?

because it will make it easy to decouple it inflight.

And you do know that the LES system's base has a build in engine for orbital maneuvers.

Beale, you mentioned before that middle section of Alnair will be cargo bay, but does that mean that there won't be any crew space in there at all, not even a tunnel to back part of the ship? It'd be a shame not to see such an original concept from TKS realized in Alnair.

Are you gonna add a decoupler module to the LES?

because it will make it easy to decouple it inflight.

And you do know that the LES system's base has a build in engine for orbital maneuvers.

It already acts this way :) .

Small question.Can someone explain me how do i make the small antenna compatible with Remote Tech?Thanks.

Simply add this to one of the remote tech configs' date=' It isn't balanced perfectly:(

@PART[Tantares_Antenna_A]
{
!MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter] {}

@MODULE[ModuleAnimateGeneric]
{
@allowManualControl = false
}

MODULE
{
name = ModuleRTAntenna
Mode0DishRange = 0
Mode1DishRange = 50000000
EnergyCost = 0.93
MaxQ = 6000
DishAngle = 0.06

DeployFxModules = 0

TRANSMITTER
{
PacketInterval = 0.3
PacketSize = 2
PacketResourceCost = 15.0
}
}

MODULE
{
name = ModuleSPUPassive
}
}

Beale, you mentioned before that middle section of Alnair will be cargo bay, but does that mean that there won't be any crew space in there at all, not even a tunnel to back part of the ship? It'd be a shame not to see such an original concept from TKS realized in Alnair.

Cargo bay might be too tricky, lighting issues can't be fixed, so yeah it may be a crew module (with KAS space).

Cargo bay might be too tricky, lighting issues can't be fixed, so yeah it may be a crew module (with KAS space).

Oh, okay, sad to hear that you having a problem with your concept, yet I'm glad you're considering other ideas too. If after all you'll settle for crew module, would you consider doing a decorative hatch as part of the texture on the bottom of VA? Speaking of which, I was surprised that in real life that hatch would've been only 0.55m in diameter! Crazy stuff.