[1.12.X] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [26.0][18.12.2023][Soyuz Revamp Again]

Beale

Beale, i love you for creating this mod. I wish you luck for the future of this amazing mod!

EDIT: If this is helpful, i have found a better Salyut diagram:

http://i.imgur.com/CHlMUyk.jpg

Thanks! :)

Gonna love using that Fobo core to recreate Fobos-Grunt
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!

I. Want. That. Thing. Right. Now!!!

Also, enjoying Proton!

I like the alternate textures (although Wolfpack Perfectrons doesn't look as cool as it was with default; but KW's ullage motors does!). One suggestion: could you add the mission flag on the top (or the bottom) of "ALV" inscription at the 2nd stage?

It's still having a few kinks...

692d9b2c9a.jpg5f4ab0f547.jpg

@biohazard

Looking into Flag Decals for Proton :)

Thanks for great stockalike mod! I hope u'll add a cab from lunokhod 17. First Ussr's lunar rover. And landing platform.

Thanks!

On Lunokhod, probably not for the foreseeable future, sorry :(

Wow, really cool! i've been offline for just 1 night and missed such awesome updates! Shame on me and once again, looking forward to trying next versions!

Thanks! :D

Tantares 9.1 Release

A very quick fix to allow JohnWayne1930's firespitter config to work.

The previous "Salyut 7" texture seems to have been lost while moving my SVN... So, yeah I'll have to redo that.

Nice man! I was working on Fobos using a few mods, but I got busy and never finished. Was a few installations ago. Gotta say, I think it's one of the prettier unmanned space probe designs.

Can't wait to see your finished product. I wish the probe wasn't unsuccessful because I imagine photos from the service of Phobos would be awesome!

Beale, what is the difference between this version and the previous? I can't found any changes there.

If you look underneath that text in Beale's post, you'll find it. It's just a quick fix to allow some config to work with the pack. Nothing new for you to play with, unless you're looking to use the pack w/ firespitter.

I have some older version (7.2) with the textures around here, if that helps.

Someone has kindly linked the older textures, but thank you anyway :)

working on a stock Fobos-Grunt :D

http://i.imgur.com/MxwV5qx.png

Nice!

What engine is that...?

I downloaded this, but no parts showed up. Please help me.

- Can you screenshot your GameData folder? :)

- Have you un-zipped it?

Thanks.

the engines are two O-10 momopropelnat engines inside a cubic strut. two engines for more thrust and better thrustvector and the cubic strut to get an attachmentpoint. the engines use the monopropelant inside the 6 spheretanks (together with the rcs).i used my Fregat upper stage for this so it stil lhas a probecore and batteries inside the tanks above the engines.

the lander use normal LF/LOX Ant eninges.

Hey Beale, how is it going? Noticed a small mistake in the latest ALV, in the folder Alternate Textures/Default (Grey)/ALV_Tank_A (I don't remember precisely the name) there are accidentally the cfg and mu files, which make a duplicate of Block B

Hi, quite busy, so not a lot of progress I'm afraid :)

But I can fix this small bug! Will upload fixed version in 5 min.

Edit: Fixed.

Hi, quite busy, so not a lot of progress I'm afraid :)

You are making such an awesome job since the beginning, so I guess no one will mind if you take some time for yourself! :)

Someone might find interesting the views of my primary near-Kerbin vehicles: ATV, Himmelwagen and Tantares

Javascript is disabled. View full album

hey niemand, this Ariane 5 clone looks awesome !

here my current russian stuff so far. from left to right the rockets: Zenit 2, Zenit 3 with Blok D, Proton K, Soyuz TMA Upperstages (not in scale with rockets): Fregat, Briz-M (with droptank) and Blok D (made by Sgt_Flyer)

http://i.imgur.com/dKvj9zm.jpg

That's some impressive stuff! So many parts! Well I must say, it's really cool! Upperstages look really cute, especially that tiny Fregat!