[1.12.X] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [26.0][18.12.2023][Soyuz Revamp Again]

Beale

14 hours ago, AlphaMensae said:

Modular Launch Pads v2.0, with the new Soyuz Launch Base, is now out!

Hi @AlphaMensae, I can't use the launch base with the .crafts included by Beale, the node is wrongly positioned, so the rocket is too high on the mount

this is the launch base attached to the Soyuz --> https://ibb.co/f4RXm7h

this is to show that the node is way to high for the tantares soyuz --> https://ibb.co/sFZW5XR

moving it with the inline offset tool does not work

Edited by trooperMNG

1 hour ago, trooperMNG said:

Hi @AlphaMensae, I can't use the launch base with the .crafts included by Beale, the node is wrongly positioned, so the rocket is too high on the mount

this is the launch base attached to the Soyuz --> https://ibb.co/f4RXm7h

this is to show that the node is way to high for the tantares soyuz --> https://ibb.co/sFZW5XR

moving it with the inline offset tool does not work

You have to use left-shift when dragging the offset gizmo's arrow handles to get 20m of offset range.

hello again @Beale! so i trying to build the Mir Modules and other TKS derived crafts i notice something with the fuel tanks they kinda look to far out and in the pictures of the old tantares and IRL that they close to the Size 2 pretty much touching them and i nothing else to say also thanks if u reply back

On 7/23/2019 at 3:02 AM, MangoRises said:

Late to the party but just wanted to say that Energia-Buran is such a fun to fly! :o It really has a distinct character compared to the American shuttle. And I didn't know that you can see the "Energia" text from IVA seat...!

Which coupling are you using between the main Energia body and the zenith boosters? Also which coupler for the Buran? 

On 8/5/2019 at 4:13 AM, Spike88 said:

Which coupling are you using between the main Energia body and the zenith boosters? Also which coupler for the Buran? 

I just use plain ol' Hydraulic Detachment Manifold

Hello, where can I find the craft files for all the rockets? Like Soyuz rocket, Proton and the N1 for the LK lander. 

It has been some time after I have been playing KSP, and after updating tot he latest version, all my craft files are no invalid.

I would love to if people could share theirs.

Edited by onlinegamesz

2 hours ago, onlinegamesz said:

Hello, where can I find the craft files for all the rockets? Like Soyuz rocket, Proton and the N1 for the LK lander. 

It has been some time after I have been playing KSP, and after updating tot he latest version, all my craft files are no invalid.

I would love to if people could share theirs.

In the OP.

On 8/3/2019 at 11:58 PM, kopapaka said:

mini1.jpg?ver=0

Nice! Reminds me of:

prB7KfG.png

On 8/4/2019 at 3:58 AM, PriusMann said:

hello again @Beale! so i trying to build the Mir Modules and other TKS derived crafts i notice something with the fuel tanks they kinda look to far out and in the pictures of the old tantares and IRL that they close to the Size 2 pretty much touching them and i nothing else to say also thanks if u reply back

They should be accurate to the TKS at least (almost exactly 2.5m around a 1.875m core I think). But maybe the Mir modules were more suppressed. I will have to look into it a little further.

3 hours ago, onlinegamesz said:

Yes, I already saw them, but they do not include the rockets, that is why I am asking for the rockets specifically.

I don't have too much time to make crafts, but if you have a specific request like with the MIR modules I will try to put together an example craft :)

A little window of sanity before I go quiet again...

And yet nobody has yet guessed the secret project? :wink:

IyZNUpT.png

4 hours ago, Beale said:

Ding ding ding.

b9vtlT5.png?width=540&height=615

It's the LE-7 cryo engine!

3 hours ago, Beale said:

Of course, I am just gathering the required schematics for it.

ABcRkIZ.png

Ooh the Konotori with SSVP docking port.

Edited by MotokiKuN
Just looking up the thread and notices that HTV uses SSVP instead of CBM/Clamp-O-Tron