[1.12.X] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [26.0][18.12.2023][Soyuz Revamp Again]

Beale

On 8/21/2020 at 8:47 PM, Jack Wolfe said:

The obligatory mid-landing burn cinematic snap...

kCmqywd.png

What a view. And not a single condominium in sight!

Nice! Never gets old.

On 8/22/2020 at 1:18 AM, derega16 said:

Anyone have a trick for hot staging? Recently I tried to do this instead of normal staging but never hit the right time. Either too early and lower tank explode from upperstage's heat or too late and lower stage already flame out by the time I started the upperstage

It's a "blink and you'll miss it" window, but can definitely work with some setups, if nobody else has better tips, just make sure you have some thermal protection on the stage below.

23 hours ago, OOM said:

Energia-Buran. The rocket is very beautiful but very difficult to operate manually. However, the March Jeb autopilot has no control problems. (it is also nice to know that Buran had an automatic flight system)

Hide contents

screenshot11.1598116320.png

Nice! That is definitely not easy.

Zufar camera:

mwiTtHO.jpg
N0NJvLE.jpeg

GitHub

https://github.com/Tantares/TantaresSP

screenshot164.png?width=1084&height=610
unknown.png

Edited by Beale

An add-on is wreaking havoc on my KSP install, making it unusable. Between nonsensical error messages and crashing KSP itself, I've neither the time nor the inclination to sort out what's gone wrong and why.  This is the last screenshot I'll post for the foreseeable future.

I managed to get the LK fairing to work as seen in various diagrams and N1-L3 flight profiles without clipping or any other shenanigans. So it is possible, and is quite simple to set up.

OUtamQv.png

See ya round, kids.

1 hour ago, TranceaddicT said:

Are those RGB at the top planets? or  artifacts?

I think it was one of the other planets in the pack I'm using, though it got split into three because the probe was spinning (The red, green, and blue channels were captured a second apart).