[1.12.X] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [26.0][18.12.2023][Soyuz Revamp Again]

Beale

On 9/9/2020 at 11:03 AM, Beale said:

Spacedock for full "stable" releases only, GitHub for cutting edge releases (And stable releases also). :)

Thanks all for voting in the poll.
Good to know people's interests, and we have a solid direction to move forward! :)

Finaly tally:

venera_9_lander.jpg 20 votes
Mars3_iki.jpg 15 votes
the-luna-9-automatic-lunar-station-B9PRXM.jpg 14 votes
jONSOID8f1u5gCNSqfoCw9cqUQm9ZajyGt8NhZXIyjF_YwPI6MgxIAvSB1mqukhz3uMUTQ9uwCYxwPEueUn8NK6AfLKG1IPpkhEtQMgCGy50BO1qnz-j_E5CIr984JixeNw8IcTc1jWlDtgu-pVqiXanhkM 8 votes
sovietfindof.jpg 7 votes
venera_4.jpg 3 votes

Wait a minute didn't you ALREADY do the Phobos program in the main Tantares mod? will you "copy paste" that craft over into TSP or will you redo it?

15 hours ago, Minmus Taster said:

Wait a minute didn't you ALREADY do the Phobos program in the main Tantares mod? will you "copy paste" that craft over into TSP or will you redo it?

The fobos is currently 3 years old, so needs updating, the process of getting it into TantaresSP would be a complete remake, and of course fixing the scale, it is too big right now.

gLWw98s.jpg

I am currently looking everywhere for an up to date buran mod because I found one by @Alcentar but its old and hasn't been updated since 1.5.1 but ill try anything and judging by some of the more recent posts it seems to work in 1.9.1 so if it works it is an automatic recommendation to go with this mod. (Although it does include energia and polyus).

2 hours ago, Delta dart said:

I am currently looking everywhere for an up to date buran mod because I found one by @Alcentar but its old and hasn't been updated since 1.5.1 but ill try anything and judging by some of the more recent posts it seems to work in 1.9.1 so if it works it is an automatic recommendation to go with this mod. (Although it does include energia and polyus).

You can build a stockalike Buran with Cormorant (there are some parts and partswitches for Buran).

On 9/20/2020 at 7:36 AM, Kunosheru said:

is it possible to download crafts for these mods for version 1.9.1 at the moment?

I've got a bunch of craft suitable for 1.9 over at Kerbal X. The most recent Mir and Munbase stuff is 1.10 but from the Caspian Space Monster back to Kotsov are all 1.9.
https://kerbalx.com/CaptKordite/craft

2 hours ago, golkaidakhaana said:

I know I just wanted a realistic buran that I could launch with the energia.

I very much like the Black Badgers Tungusga-Avalanche.
https://kerbalx.com/The_Black_Badger/Tunguska-Avalanche

I've made some mods to his version and strapped it to a TantaresLV version of Energia. I'm still monkeying with it so look to see it being uploaded on Kerbal X in the next week or so.
https://kerbalx.com/CaptKordite/Caspian-Space-Monster

Hey I have some great IRL news - unfortunately a side affect of this is probably very little KSP stuff for a long while.

Please send any bug reports to my co-author, ̸̯͉̺͖͖͆̏̔̓e̵̢̘̪̪͕̤̰̼͖ͨ̄ͥ͠l̼̤̦̤͇͍̮ͬ͗͂̇̄̃͝aͤ͛ͧ͏̨̦̦̖̙̙̥̬̦͔e̬̱̱̜͇̗̫̳ͤ̈́̔ͦ͘b̺̫̰̩̳̠͋̿͛̚͝͞ .

Spoiler

This isn't a joke, regrettably it will be quiet for a while.

Great news the mod I was looking at works great although the energia in the mod is broken (even with KJR parts fall off) Buran works just fine and is a recommended mod for anybody who has TantaresLV and wants to launch something other than polyus (I still love polyus though) with the energia. And for Cormorant Aeronology I will be trying that out as I already have crazy Ideas of docking a buran to space shuttle Atlantis.

Edited by Delta dart