Jump to content

[1.11.X] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [4.0][17.3.2021][Lunokhod]


Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, bokrif said:

I downloaded the latest from the github, but it seems some of the parts have misplaced textures and names. I know it is not a stable release, just giving a hint.

For sure, FYI for everyone you can track progress here:

https://github.com/Tantares/Tantares/projects/6

 

To some special business, I have a special prize for anyone who can find me a source on how the soyuz 7K-OK rolls.

early-7k-ok-soyuz-at-national-space-centre-leicester-england-AN91W4.jpg
2NE5g0s.jpg~
fhZg4Uq.jpg

Edited by Beale
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Beale said:

To some special business, I have a special prize for anyone who can find me a source on how the soyuz 7K-OK rolls.

early-7k-ok-soyuz-at-national-space-centre-leicester-england-AN91W4.jpg

I have a book at home which probably has this information - will reply this evening.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be thrilled with a periscope simply for looks, without an IVA functionality

Also, it might be way off topic, but does anyone know how non-Russian spacecraft rendezvous and dock? The Igla and Kurs systems are fairly well-documented (still lots of mystery), but I have no idea how the Apollo LEM navigated to the CSM and docked (was it automatic, or all handflown, or mission control does all the calcs?), or the Shuttle or Dragon or Cygnus. The most I've found is that the ATV also used Kurs but just as a backup (to what?).

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, t6jesse said:

I'd be thrilled with a periscope simply for looks, without an IVA functionality

Also, it might be way off topic, but does anyone know how non-Russian spacecraft rendezvous and dock? The Igla and Kurs systems are fairly well-documented (still lots of mystery), but I have no idea how the Apollo LEM navigated to the CSM and docked (was it automatic, or all handflown, or mission control does all the calcs?), or the Shuttle or Dragon or Cygnus. The most I've found is that the ATV also used Kurs but just as a backup (to what?).

As far as I’m aware, Apollo used the Apollo guidance computer (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Guidance_Computer) for essentially everything all of the piloting apart from final landing and docking which were done manually. 
 

But flying from the CM to the lunar surface and from the surface to the CM was largely automated. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, t6jesse said:

I have no idea how the Apollo LEM navigated to the CSM and docked (was it automatic, or all handflown, or mission control does all the calcs?)

The actual docking was manual - see https://history.nasa.gov/alsj/CSM11_Docking_Subsystem_pp87-92.pdf and the section on the Crewman Optical Alignment Sight

Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful baele, waiting for kopernicus but I can’t wait to try these out. I asked cobalt but it applies tot you to. With you constantly making parts when do you decide to release an official update? Is like a “let me finish this rocket” kind of deal or is it “I couple of weeks have passed” kind of thing?

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Big Katz said:

Beautiful baele, waiting for kopernicus but I can’t wait to try these out. I asked cobalt but it applies tot you to. With you constantly making parts when do you decide to release an official update? Is like a “let me finish this rocket” kind of deal or is it “I couple of weeks have passed” kind of thing?

official releases come on a completion of certain milestones vs. any fixed time. The next release will be on completion of Soyuz, and include the Soyuz and Pirs revamp.
If you want to keep up via Github, you get everything instantly.

Edited by Beale
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2019 at 7:54 AM, Beale said:

현재 크래프트 파일을 작업하십시오.bX6cXLh.png

VAB 검색 창에서 "MIR"및 "FGB"를 클릭하십시오.

스크린 샷을 작성하십시오. : 눈짓 :

 

크래프트 파일 작업이 끝났습니까?

 

In a collection of craft files iss no russia modules :(

Edited by maru0729
typo
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...