[1.12.X] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [26.0][18.12.2023][Soyuz Revamp Again]

Beale

9 hours ago, Beale said:

Sure

I was just thinking about a Lunokhod rover, perhaps consisting of only a few parts.

It would compliment the LK nicely considering the Soviets were planning on using the rovers for cosmonaut transport.

Edited by Frednoeyes

On 7/25/2018 at 9:54 PM, sslaptnhablhat said:

Perhaps odd/overly specific requests, but have you considered TKS-4 / Kosmos-1686's pion instrument, and/or a Salyut-style DOS work module with X-ray telescope?

Slightly less odd than you may think :wink: 

m601Sq2.png
y2tGffE.png

On 7/25/2018 at 5:59 PM, Frednoeyes said:

I was just thinking about a Lunokhod rover, perhaps consisting of only a few parts.

It would compliment the LK nicely considering the Soviets were planning on using the rovers for cosmonaut transport.

I would love to actually, unfortunately I am not so sure about wheels.
Maybe eventually.

@Beale Have you ever considered doing the MOK modules? They're fairly simple so it could be comprised of 2.5m versions of current hab and lab parts... It would also give a payload other than Buran shuttle knockoff to Energia

fetch.php?cache=&w=833&h=609&tok=f5f5e2& 

Edited by notJebKerman

1 hour ago, notJebKerman said:

@Beale Have you ever considered doing the MOK modules? They're fairly simple so it could be comprised of 2.5m versions of current hab and lab parts... It would also give a payload other than Buran shuttle knockoff to Energia

fetch.php?cache=&w=833&h=609&tok=f5f5e2& 

I have had a couple of interesting conversations about this big old thing, very cool! It would be a new 3.125m form factor for true scale though. A great payload for Energia for sure...

Polyus before this, but it is somewhere high up there! :)

Drafting rough ideas.

7Hmjsnx.png
rn7kZhp.png

17 hours ago, notJebKerman said:

tGoD7TI.png

nOhxG5l.png

5 hours ago, Drakenex said:

tGoD7TI.png

nOhxG5l.png

4 hours ago, notJebKerman said:

This looks amazing. It definitely should be included in TiC (as separate parts, resized like Shenzhou) 

Indeed! Holy hell! Wow! Nice work :)

Pj4YC19.png

0hOa2BP.jpg

3 minutes ago, Beale said:

Indeed! Holy hell! Wow! Nice work :)

Pj4YC19.png

0hOa2BP.jpg

Man, I'm itching to get back into my other Sandbox game where everything is built using Tantares parts. MOAR PARTS PLZZZ :kiss:

4 hours ago, notJebKerman said:

This looks amazing. It definitely should be included in TiC (as separate parts, resized like Shenzhou) 

Yes please MOAR COLORZ haha