[1.12.X] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [26.0][18.12.2023][Soyuz Revamp Again]

Beale

1 minute ago, MonanMuller said:

Well  just back to this mod,and I wonder where are the rest of the craft file like TKS,Salyut stations and almaz station.Since I am not familiar with building thingy.Cheers

TKS and Salyut were both recently(ish) updated, you'll have to wait a bit for the craft files for these (maybe I'm completely wrong and they're already made, I don't know because I don't have any need for craft files). Plus, isn't part of the fun making the crafts yourself? Tantares is stockalike and straightforward, so if there aren't craft files it shouldn't be too hard for you to just make your own.

3 minutes ago, sslaptnhablhat said:

TKS and Salyut were both recently(ish) updated, you'll have to wait a bit for the craft files for these (maybe I'm completely wrong and they're already made, I don't know because I don't have any need for craft files). Plus, isn't part of the fun making the crafts yourself? Tantares is stockalike and straightforward, so if there aren't craft files it shouldn't be too hard for you to just make your own.

That is why I reach for official craft file,I do building things in VAB however I am not satisfy with it. Anyways looking forward to the next update:wink:

13 hours ago, MonanMuller said:

That is why I reach for official craft file,I do building things in VAB however I am not satisfy with it. Anyways looking forward to the next update:wink:

I wil try to remember to upload one.

gGgm3pn.jpg

59 minutes ago, sslaptnhablhat said:

@Beale I swear this is my last request, and I'm really sorry if I feel like I'm pressuring you, but would it be at all possible to look into making a green recolour for the dark grey Salyut thermal parts? I've asked Drakenex but he seems to have gone dark...

My answer is the same as last time, you will have to do it yourself

9 minutes ago, sslaptnhablhat said:

FOJaDTj.png

It seems the endcaps of the Almaz structual adapter and airlock parts clip into the very bottom of the new large-diameter passive port.

Flipping love these new docking ports by the way.

Ah thanks for noticing this, okay we will have to roll out the new modular endcaps to multiple older parts it seems.

4 hours ago, sslaptnhablhat said:

On the subject of balancing, could you please look into increasing the thrust of the TKS/Almaz engine by quite a bit? For a fully fueled TKS it takes 9 minutes to burn just 800ish Delta-V.

I will look into it, but that probably is correct to IRL, that's Mun transfer in 1x KSP after all.

dPyo3Sk.jpg

First ship to go to Mars in career mode
The added parts build an aesthetic and functional ship
Thanks for the wonderful mod
Looking forward to new Soyuz

Sorry for the poor English

Spoiler

ZC1XXpV.jpg

Bq7d18G.jpg

Edited by axisxyz
Translation mistake

On 12/11/2019 at 10:47 PM, axisxyz said:

First ship to go to Mars in career mode
The added parts build an aesthetic and functional ship
Thanks for the wonderful mod
Looking forward to new Soyuz

Sorry for the poor English

Reveal hidden contents

ZC1XXpV.jpg

Bq7d18G.jpg

Amazing! First mars LK I have seen! (My memory is very bad though) cool idea to use the FGB tanks. :)