[1.12.X] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [26.0][18.12.2023][Soyuz Revamp Again]

Beale

3 hours ago, Soviet_Velir said:

Hi again

I ran into a problem: when I press the "Undock" button, the ship does not undock, but it says in the menu that it undocked. What to do?

unfortunately not too familiar with this one. what are the two ports?

Em9I5dA.jpeg

2mv and 3mv are medium style probes, they can change their orbit a little and have more complex equipment, but not as much as 4mv and later 1f.
dJZG9VT.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Beale said:

Em9I5dA.jpeg

2mv and 3mv are medium style probes, they can change their orbit a little and have more complex equipment, but not as much as 4mv and later 1f.
dJZG9VT.jpeg

Very cool!

Why is Prop F there? I thought it would never be rel-

Your bringing it back aren't you :) 

Spoiler

It's a fools hope but I have to believe....

I Want to Believe/Aliens | I Want to Believe | Know Your Meme

Edited by Minmus Taster

21 minutes ago, Beale said:

Em9I5dA.jpeg

dJZG9VT.jpeg

Have you considered adding parts to recreate some other 4MV-derived spacecraft, like the Venera synthetic aperture radar, Astron, Granat, etc.?

Just now, Entr8899 said:

Have you considered adding parts to recreate some other 4MV-derived spacecraft, like the Venera synthetic aperture radar, Astron, Granat, etc.?

For now I think Beale is just working on the "basics" if that makes any sense.

38 minutes ago, Entr8899 said:

Yeah definitely! Astron and Granat in particular are really on my radar :wink:

Mars 4mv is also a big fish, but probably the single most complicated probe so far in terms of parts.

4 hours ago, Beale said:

к сожалению, не слишком знаком с этим. какие два порта?

Octans size 0.5 docking port B (female) and male version(im genius, I write in russian. Sorry for this, but hope, you can understand, what im write, if you read before :P

Now I have changed the save by deleting it with a bug and putting it before the bug

Edited by Soviet_Velir

On 8/16/2021 at 1:55 AM, GoldForest said:

cuQFjwg.jpg

Mir^3

We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.

Sorry been staring at Borg Cube cards from the old Decypher ST CCG all day.... saw this and it popped into my head! :D

3MV coming along nic...

3MV proceeding according to 5 year plan.

Spoiler

I suppose if you are familiar with these you will notice it's 2MV and not 3MV -  not going to make a part distinction in game, but you will have everything to build both!

If you don't know what any of these strange letters and numbers mean, it's these probes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zond_program

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venera_4

7Sarhvm.jpg?width=780&height=603
rHlLSH7.jpg?width=509&height=603
NdEks6d.png?width=603&height=603
Va0447h.jpg?width=684&height=603
UCxFSmu.jpg?width=661&height=603

Edited by Beale

17 hours ago, billbobjebkirk said:

Are the revised Mir parts still in progress?

Yep, this update is still planned. It is probably the largest single update ever though to tantares (in terms of part count), so will take some time.

Edited by Beale

25 minutes ago, Beale said:

3MV coming along nic...

3MV proceeding according to 5 year plan.

Hide contents

I suppose if you are familiar with these you will notice it's 2MV and not 3MV -  not going to make a part distinction in game, but you will have everything to build both!

If you don't know what any of these strange letters and numbers mean, it's these probes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zond_program

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venera_4

7Sarhvm.jpg?width=780&height=603
rHlLSH7.jpg?width=509&height=603
NdEks6d.png?width=603&height=603
Va0447h.jpg?width=684&height=603
UCxFSmu.jpg?width=661&height=603

What are the two orbs on the sides of the panels?

23 minutes ago, Minmus Taster said:

What are the two orbs on the sides of the panels?

Those are radiators, the core was pressurized and kept at earth-like temperatures. This way they could use simpler electronics for the missions.

7 hours ago, Pappystein said:

We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.

Sorry been staring at Borg Cube cards from the old Decypher ST CCG all day.... saw this and it popped into my head! :D

We are the Russians. Resistance is futile. You will be comrade.

Spoiler

iNNkQEd.png

Has anyone ever encountered this bug with the Lunokhod cameras? When I detached from the lander, they just stayed in position, floating in space. It's only the node attached ones, I should note. I do have a lot of mods installed, so it could be and likely is a conflict, but I've never experienced this with any other parts.

The lander used to be where the cameras are, but it's currently chasing after it's dreams... which are apparently over that way.

20 minutes ago, Mudwig said:

Has anyone ever encountered this bug with the Lunokhod cameras?

My Lunakhod lost frozen "eyes" on Duna too.  It happened after reConnecting to ComNet I thought. Lunakhod got a connection and… boom!

I wrote some Remotetech configs for this mod on 1.10. I can't guarantee they will work in newer versions, or that they are are in any way balanced; but they're fairly human readable, so they shouldn't be hard to balance to your own liking.
Put in GameData>Remotetech.

I hope Dropbox links are okay:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z6moic522mykscg/RemoteTech_Tantares_Antennas.cfg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uvcck2vzpa71uzk/RemoteTech_Tantares_Probes.cfg?dl=0

And of course, thank you Beale for making so much wonderful content! So many probes I had never even heard about growing up in the West.

9 hours ago, GoldForest said:

6eNvsXp.jpg

2ttdXxU.jpg

pQkkJfZ.jpg

vB50W9g.jpg

htT1yLk.jpg

W26qgGp.jpg

e0Ha5Ot.jpg

Yes, this was inspired by Boldly Going's Enterprise space station. Russia likes to copy what America does sometimes, so I decided to make a Buran Space Station. 

VO7QoH8.jpg

aGjjG7M.jpg

Zarya joins Buran.

What Skybox is this? looks nice