[1.12.X] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [26.0][18.12.2023][Soyuz Revamp Again]

Beale

7 minutes ago, TheKSPBeginner said:

The one on top of the lander

It's not complete yet,

General rule is, if it is not shown inside the game in the screenshot, not yet released.

5 minutes ago, Modding Maniac said:

those wip parts look beautiful, and you know like the cross style decoupler in the making history expansion, that, but bigger, and is there an estimated release date?

Thanks dude,

Okay I understand, yeah, I think that part will probably be included with the Zenit rockets.

Release date - for which parts do you mean?

bywXqI2.png

An Energia made of bricks was stupid, so I leave it here for tonight.

Not as bad as I thought to work with 4k Textures, it will make the Energia M, etc quite easy.

fZgRau1.png

Edited by Beale

On ‎30‎/‎05‎/‎2014 at 11:12 PM, Beale said:

t6wBM6y.png?1

Tantares Space Technologies

MrDbCDk.png

zEQyjzD.jpg

Full Image Gallery

This is a stockalike parts mod that allows you to create Soviet rockets and spacecraft.
The parts are made with the "Lego" frame of mind. They all go together to make a certain craft, but are flexible enough to be used in any other design.

x0egQCR.png9aW9OfY.png
XiLeKzz.png1pVcgOL.png
vcOp1Y8.png
Thanks to @DiscoSlelge for the wonderful vectors.
Old Tantares
Old TantaresLV

Recolours

@Deltac Recolours

Translations

@TK-313 Russian, Благодарю!
@Daniel Prates Portuguese, Obrigado!

FAQ

Q. Where are the IVAs?
A. A great deal of time and effort required that I sadly do not have. Manned capsules will aim to have IVAs, but larger station parts will have to make-do with placeholders.

Q. Why does the Soyuz seat only two?
A. It was the case for a long time, but it now seats three!

Q. Why are the rockets overpowered? My Soyuz can put 15 tons into low orbit?
A. They are balanced against stock parts, as to not be intentionally useless. See here for a better experience courtesy of @pap1723.

Q. I only want a certain craft, how do I do that?
A. The download GameData folder is split by craft, simply delete what you don't want.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Is coming a future update for Ksp 1.4.1? because I can't play without this, So wonderfull!!!

16 hours ago, Beale said:

It will take a while to update, but it works now AFAIK.

Don't understand 2.5m soviet style decouplers? Sorry.

I think so, are you having problems?

V-KD1 Docking Mechanism (LOK port).

Heavy WIP.

3g0olG5.jpg
t8YV4QH.png

Yes, it's working, it's even a great mod.

20 hours ago, Drakenex said:

Tantares now in colors added Soyuz and updated MIR, last 1.3.1 release.

/shameless self promotion

Amazing work! I appreciate your efforts a lot.

7 hours ago, Well said:

ModernTKS-small.png

Small Modern TKS Variant.   I'm always impressed by the possibilities with Tantares Parts. Your stuff is really like "LEGO" Parts !

Ernergia look like so cool. Awesome work @Beale

Always loved this design, I am happy you could make such a beautiful recreation! Thanks for doing it! :) 

@Blinkboy77 the enthusiasm is appreciated, but please do not quote the entire large posts like that.

Tantares and TantaresLV for KSP 1.4.1
Minor update.
Not really feeling the current KSP update, a lot of bugs and my performance has reduced very large amount. The first time since 2013, really, I would not want to update.
What I mean by this is, I am not stopping work completely, but I am not really enjoying modding when I can't really play the game. 

x0egQCR.png9aW9OfY.png
XiLeKzz.png1pVcgOL.png

Tantares
- Female Kontact port.
- Soyuz variants.

TantaresLV
- Revamp of Proton rocket.

6QQGdvU.png

Edited by Beale

@Beale Nice update. Did you remove the "Космос" manufacturer name? I'm glad to see that, since it is hard to search for without Russian keyboard. Also excited to see you working on Energia (again :wink:) - I use AB Launchers to this day.

@T-10a If you want to see what Beale and others have done with it already, check this:

Works just fine in 1.4.1 for me, and there are some patches in that thread to stock balance the engines if you like (I think they might be a bit overly inefficient otherwise).

Edited by Derb

4 minutes ago, Derb said:

@T-10a If you want to see what Beale and others have done with it already, check this:

Works just fine in 1.4.1 for me, and there are some patches in that thread to stock balance the engines if you like (I think they might be a bit overly inefficient otherwise).

Yup, already know of it! :)

15 hours ago, DatBoi said:

Are there any Konstruction maunals for the LV pack?

Craft files on the first page are the most I can provide (But, obviously there is a lot missing) - if you need any help, let me know.

18 hours ago, Angel-125 said:

@Beale So much nicer than stock! :)

16 hours ago, DiscoSlelge said:

Nice little update ! LK docking port and soyuz swap color are welcomed ! Many thanks for your work :)

14 hours ago, T-10a said:

Awesome work @Beale! Can't wait to see what you do with Energia :D

1 hour ago, Andrey.gr said:

Finally Yes! Thank you so much!

44 minutes ago, Daniel Prates said:

Great to see this in 1.4! 

The Tantares LV is to follow shortly, I hope!

Oh you guys are great! Many thanks, much appreciated!

7 hours ago, Derb said:

@Beale Nice update. Did you remove the "Космос" manufacturer name? I'm glad to see that, since it is hard to search for without Russian keyboard. Also excited to see you working on Energia (again :wink:) - I use AB Launchers to this day.

Yeah, I think all Cyrillic text was moved by @TK-313 into the RU translation, good choice (Incidentally I will be integrating more translation updates soon thanks to @fitiales also) :) 

1 hour ago, Well said:

I'm happy with this craft now... i've choose a Proton Light for launcher

Balanced for stock scale so only 1 stage

Craft here : https://kerbalx.com/Well/TKS-PPTS-Proton-Light

x8xQuuR.png

Thanks for the Update and the new color switch for Soyuz ! I like that.

Awesome! I love this VA style now, maybe some extra parts are needed Hxtr3JD.png.

1 hour ago, Cheesecake said:

A little issue: With the new Soyuz T-2CR there is only a crew hatch at the top side. But it is blocked by the parachute T-V2K.

As designed :) 

If you right click the capsule, there should be a "clear escape hatch" option, which will blow the parachute off.

Edited by Beale

23 minutes ago, Beale said:

Craft files on the first page are the most I can provide (But, obviously there is a lot missing) - if you need any help, let me know.

Oh you guys are great! Many thanks, much appreciated!

Yeah, I think all Cyrillic text was moved by @TK-313 into the RU translation, good choice (Incidentally I will be integrating more translation updates soon thanks to @fitiales also) :) 

Awesome! I love this VA style now, maybe some extra parts are needed Hxtr3JD.png.

As designed :) 

If you right click the capsule, there should be a "clear escape hatch" option, which will blow the parachute off.

Hm, didn`t see that. After a test: it did blow up, but only a few centimeters and fall back on the hatch. It is blocked again.

5 minutes ago, Cheesecake said:

Hm, didn`t see that. After a test: it did blow up, but only a few centimeters and fall back on the hatch. It is blocked again.

Interesting problem... I wonder if a minor direction can be applied to the decoupler.