[1.12.X] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [26.0][18.12.2023][Soyuz Revamp Again]

Beale

6 hours ago, Abrecan said:

I hate mods with tons of dependencies, but Contares Morgenrot / Big Soyuz would look awesome in this mod :P Anyways, I enjoy these parts very much.. My mission yesterday

YZ8aewW.png

Very nice crafts? What exactly is going on here?

2 hours ago, thekspbegginer said:

Craft files?

W̿ͣ́̒͒ͩ́ ̮̲͐̇ͥH̯͈̗ͣ ̓̆̓ͩ̓͋̿Â̪͙̻͗̚ ̮̉T͇̭͋̆͑̚̚ͅ ̳͎̱̂ͯ͒ͥͣ̿ͦ?̬̲̟̄ͅ

Gamma-2, We have the details!

OwdvBrH.png
DoxDBug.png

7 hours ago, Beale said:

Very nice crafts? What exactly is going on here?

Reorientation for docking on the forward port; the aft port is mainly used for resupply or crew cycle. This small station is more or less a waypoint station that skims just above the surface... that canyon on the equator is about 100m or so away at Pe - makes the view more interesting :wink: 

Not sure why, but small stations and crafts are very appealing to me

Edited by Abrecan

I really like this mod, but I think I might have a problem. Does this mod include Soyuz launcher parts? Because I have the capsules and station parts (which look great!) but there are no rocket parts. I downloaded the one from the op, if that is not current or something. Thanks.

28 minutes ago, Scout1218 said:

I really like this mod, but I think I might have a problem. Does this mod include Soyuz launcher parts? Because I have the capsules and station parts (which look great!) but there are no rocket parts. I downloaded the one from the op, if that is not current or something. Thanks.

You have to download the launch vehicles separately, Tantares only includes the capsules etc. TantaresLV contains all the launch vehicles.

Github

Spacedock

It has come!

rzLdrTk.png

DESCRIPTION:

"Big Khleb" is an advanced crew transportation spacecraft capable of holding up to 6 kerbonauts, and is unlockable in the mid-to-late tech tree. It is designed to be able to support its crew for long-duration missions to space stations or to assist in lunar expeditions. It shall be designed with its own set of 0.9375m ungendered docking ports, so that those who do not use Tantares can still use the "Big Khleb." Whatever your needs, the "Big Khleb" can fulfil them!

1.2.*, 1.3 Compatible.

CURRENTLY INCLUDES:

Placeholder IVAs!

BK-D0P-1 Docking Port [PARACHUTE].

BK-D0P-2 Docking Port.

BK-50Y-Z "Big Khleb" Command Pod.

BK-H34-T Heatshield.

BK-105-0B Stack Decoupler.

BK-S3R-M "Kneel Before Beale" Service Module.

DOWNLOAD:

Grab it on Github!

DEPENDENCIES:

Modulemanager by @sarbian (Included).

Mission Highlights:

NxsCbkD.png

zhJwDvQ.png

4liEs6F.png

viEXEet.png

Zgjnsr1.png

1yPjLAB.png

EMfSKq5.png

On 20/08/2017 at 1:15 PM, NISSKEPCSIM said:

It has come!

Really impressed what you have done, it has improved so quickly so fast. Many thanks for expanding Tantares :) 

On 26/08/2017 at 2:36 AM, debaker02 said:

z8szI33.png

This would have been way cooler if this is how it first happened!

Agreed!

On 26/08/2017 at 2:57 PM, alaykitty said:

Hey Beale, long time Tantares fan, keep up the great work!

Is there a long term road map posted anywhere other than the projects section on the Github?

Nice to hear :)

Sadly no, I find it difficult to keep to them - so I keep on the "Do whatever" kind of spirit, there are advantages and disadvantages.

On 27/08/2017 at 1:17 PM, Cdodders said:

A few phots from the London Science Museum. Look how small the BLACK ARROW is!!! Also, custom launch clamp for it maybe please??

Uw7jdSr.jpg

Nice photos! Yeah it is a great place to be!

Custom clamp? Ah we will see, unexplored territory.

I am back from the land of Kokopelli and Katsina, back to work.
Currently not a lot is happening with Tantares, but instead collaborating with @CobaltWolf on a separate mod, which you can see here!

hqUSWrV.png

- Smell that? You smell that?

- What?

- UDMH, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of dimethylhydrazine in the morning. You know, one time we had a Proton fueled, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't leave one of 'em on the ground, not one stinkin' GEO satellite. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole cosmodrome. Smelled like... space. Someday this space program's gonna end...

Jeb and his Baikonour flashbacks

4 hours ago, Legcutter said:

The smell, you know that gasoline smell....

UDMH smells, not surprisingly, more like ammonia.  Think Jeb's been hitting the Kerbal-nip a bit too much if it was RP-1 and he thought it was UDMH. :)

Edited by Jacke