[1.12.X] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [26.0][18.12.2023][Soyuz Revamp Again]

Beale

2 hours ago, Legcutter said:

These drawings are original concepts of Soyuz interior back from 60s, easily googlable.
The one you're trying to re-make at your screenshot is one of the latest concept variants, the one I posted was approved by Sergei Korolyov and implemented IRL.

Got some more interesting stuff here. (warning: russian letters :D)

Thanks!

Some cool results with Mr. @Nertea's props:

Y7uQC1U.jpg

But, as I have said, I am leaving IVAs for now. I am really burnt out just making these and taking a break from KSP for a while.

5 hours ago, Beale said:

Right now I have very little patience for more IVA work, they drain all my energy ;.;, but after the initial release of this new Soyuz I think will revisit the Orb module like this:

FP6dMNk.png

Could I have the .obj file for the orbital module IVA before you do? I'd like to reuse some of it for my next salyut IVA.

(yes I know I can get the iva on github, but for this I specifically need an .obj file)

15 hours ago, Third_OfFive said:

Could I have the .obj file for the orbital module IVA before you do? I'd like to reuse some of it for my next salyut IVA.

(yes I know I can get the iva on github, but for this I specifically need an .obj file)

All of these assets are on GitHub (incl. obj)

Edited by Beale

8 hours ago, DJ Reonic said:

@BealeYou do enough work on the parts, let someone else make IVAs. Don't get yourself burned out.

It's a difficult decision, personally I prefer to do the IVAs, it's not easy to work with things other people have made.

Did you say more parts? 

Q9m3oku.png
MhyZRo6.jpg
8KOLFNG.png
Ebf6pP4.png

Edited by Beale

21 hours ago, Deltac said:

I updated my Mir 2 station.  It is now Shuttle compatible and the truss segments all fit into the shuttle.  Using the SSTU solar panels and Cormorant Shuttle.

IFfm8rP.png

No doubt, the coolest thing I have seen in a long time!
Wow! Nice job!

TS3ByOX.png RCS
j0O3r3z.png Soyuz 2-Seater ferry version (On the fency about including this). Lower mass version, but no front door (need to open the top hatch).
soenwFr.png LES.
iNasOax.jpg Solar panels.

Edited by Beale

17 minutes ago, Third_OfFive said:

If you're not willing to make a separate IVA for it then personally I would suggest no

I say bring it, you've done the work, it fills a niche, it looks cool. Most people* only look at IVAs now and then anyway.

*based on a sample of one person (me)

27 minutes ago, Third_OfFive said:

If you're not willing to make a separate IVA for it then personally I would suggest no

8 minutes ago, plausse said:

I say bring it, you've done the work, it fills a niche, it looks cool. Most people* only look at IVAs now and then anyway.

*based on a sample of one person (me)

I actually made one already

zxEk9sV.png

14 hours ago, Third_OfFive said:

One more suggestion, perhaps you should change the number on the side of the two-seat soyuz capsule? They both say 'TAN-05', perhaps the two-seater one should say 'TAN-04' or 'TAN-03'?

Not a bad idea...

c5Ts5pa.png