[1.12.X] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [26.0][18.12.2023][Soyuz Revamp Again]

Beale

16 hours ago, Beale said:

Fknxrqx.png Maybe available with and without verniers?
KiCnWuK.jpg
8fxFdOA.png

IMO, the new engine looks better in pale yellow color. The fact that the Proton/Alnair doesn't have any other bright orange bits (which I see as right) may have something to do with it... :wink:

17 hours ago, Beale said:
22 hours ago, Wuwuk said:

Tantares supports TAC-LS?

Nope

@Beale that's weird!  TAC LS works just fine with tantares,  I do use them together,  with zero issues. The command pods do anyway,  as they properly bundle together with the TAC resources - i think even the mass of the parts increase proportionally to the resources. If by "no suport" you mean that there is no intentional correlation between the mods,  I can say that unintentionally they work very well together! 

Edited by Daniel Prates

12 minutes ago, Daniel Prates said:

@Beale that's weird!  TAC LS works just fine with tantares...

If recent memory serves, TAC-LS does not add EC to cover life support costs to anything other than stock parts.  A minor issue, but it is free EC capacity that you are losing, and I edited TAC's MM patches when I was using it.  Space station parts should probably have more storage capacity for resources than standard pods and a three man Soyuz should probably have less capacity than the two man.  Progress should probably have resources on board as well for restocking stations.

Is Tantares usable with TAC-LS?  Sure, but all mods are as TAC-LS adds resources to all command pods with crew capacity.  Is it optimized, or realistic?  No.

For some reason the large decouplers on the included craft file rockets with the forward arrow on them do not decouple from the bottom of the top jettisoned stages...

It does work on the Soyuz capsule to decouple the engine from the capsule pod however...

98386BD02F36352BDBA243446BF04CD1594EE629

Edited by Kilo60

On 2/23/2018 at 5:50 PM, wallum61 said:

Since I play a lot with TAC and I would like some support I may make a config for it.

If you need any help, check out my Tac-LS patch for Cormorant Aeronology.

On 2/23/2018 at 5:52 PM, Beale said:

uoyQ0O8.png

EIke9SY.png

wsYxiNG.png