[1.12.X] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [26.0][18.12.2023][Soyuz Revamp Again]

Beale

6 hours ago, Beale said:

Naaaah, @akron is still active and has done a complete set of Venera parts.

No worries, I only asked because I use a particular bit of it so often (I'm one of those freaks who still uses the Old parts), though the new grunt parts may give me an excuse to upgrade finally.

Edited by Frednoeyes

On 7.2.2018 at 10:37 PM, Beale said:

XVn6kU3.png

XkTas8U.png

Sweet! I've been hoping for that satellite communications antenna for a while now. I really have to find the time to redo my old Mir build somewhen, now it just looks gorgeous.

Nice little Mr(s). Spacebot you got there. Kinda looks like your wife yelling at you and swining around a pair of frying pans xD

2 hours ago, DiscoSlelge said:

Better than never, a little contribution to thanks you @Beale for those awesome Phobos parts <3

phobos_probe_patch__ksp__by_discoslelge-

lando-what-have-we-here.gif

Oh it is beautiful! Shamelessly it goes straight to the download page.

Beautiful work! And thank you so much!

2 hours ago, Spike88 said:

I'd second this. I have a thing for X-37B, X-20, etc. space planes.

The Mig-105 is cute, and I'm sure it could be good in KSP, but personally I am not really interested.
More likely Kliper, LKS, or most likely no spaceplanes.

35 minutes ago, Dark_Dragon26 said:

Sweet! I've been hoping for that satellite communications antenna for a while now. I really have to find the time to redo my old Mir build somewhen, now it just looks gorgeous.

Nice little Mr(s). Spacebot you got there. Kinda looks like your wife yelling at you and swining around a pair of frying pans xD

Aha! I began to wonder if anybody would see that :D 

The part has progressed and, with a less realistic animation, it can be used in a lot of scenarios now (heavy WIP).

giphy.gif

Rather than the Mig, what about a Kliper revamp? (Or Knes could take care of that)

By the way, are there serious plans for a Buran to go with Cormorant or what exactly is the story? I can't tell with Cobalt's meming sometimes.

EDIT: I'm dumb and I meant Energia

Edited by Z3R0_0NL1N3

11 hours ago, Z3R0_0NL1N3 said:

Rather than the Mig, what about a Kliper revamp? (Or Knes could take care of that)

By the way, are there serious plans for a Buran to go with Cormorant or what exactly is the story? I can't tell with Cobalt's meming sometimes.

Cobalt is creation of Reddit memes, it doesn't exist

15 hours ago, Z3R0_0NL1N3 said:

The Buran will always be a Cormorant thing to me, I could not do it.

If you don't have CA installed, the purpose of the Energia will just be really damn-big payloads.

Pre-release!

Because this is quite a big update, I have decided to "release" it informally right now.
If you can provide any feedback (however little) I will be really grateful!

From Github, please use the Clone or Download -> Download ZIP to get the latest copy.

There are probably a few more parts in-store for MIR. But, right now I am not 100% sure what is needed (Again, ideas are welcome).
For the Kvant 37K series of parts, I see great potential for expansion!

IVAs have received an update. Though they are still black-voids, there is a little more masking and detail now.

zEQyjzD.jpg|

cH21AtN.pngKLi0t2n.pngvGn6TH1.png
P6K65ac.pngdOfqkUk.pngXyevd2R.png

Edited by Beale