[1.12.X] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [26.0][18.12.2023][Soyuz Revamp Again]

Beale

My only suggestion would be to make the divots a tad bit deeper, and other than that it's great. :D

--EDIT--

I also love the little "Hatch May Open" on the Mk1 pod...RIP Gus Grissom. Maybe along that same vein, the N1 Engines could get a little "Fuel Flow Not Guaranteed"

Edited by Andem

Good job @Beale! That shiny Soyuz looks good :) unfortunately I just started university, so I will not be able to enjoy future updates (at least until summer, uni is 200 km away from my city). Anyway, sometimes I think I could have some time reserved for playing, has anybody tried KSP on MacBook Pro? Will it make my battery useless after a while? Pro 2015 8gb RAM 256 gb ssd

14 minutes ago, trooperMNG said:

Good job @Beale! That shiny Soyuz looks good :) unfortunately I just started university, so I will not be able to enjoy future updates (at least until summer, uni is 200 km away from my city). Anyway, sometimes I think I could have some time reserved for playing, has anybody tried KSP on MacBook Pro? Will it make my battery useless after a while? Pro 2015 8gb RAM 256 gb ssd

Should be fine. I'm playing on a Macbook pro 2013. Just turn down some settings and you're good to go.

@Beale: making great progress on the Soyuz. Though just curious, did they say PBR would be in 1.2? Also, will there be a way to remove it if we don't want it?

But I'd also like to point out, no matter how you do it, you're going to loose the #SpaceRace2016 

Edited by davidy12

3 hours ago, trooperMNG said:

200km of Treviso? I have some ideas :) 

You may hopefully find you have more free time than imagined, the Macbook is a quite capable machine, but in my own experience they get too hot.

1 hour ago, davidy12 said:

Also, will there be a way to remove it if we don't want it?

No, it's baked into the Mu.
Why would you not want it?

Edited by Beale

9 hours ago, kopapaka said:

screenshot104.jpg?ver=0

Wow!

Seriously nice interplanetary ship, I would love closer shots of the attached craft :) 

21 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

I give up. T.T

I think it begins with M and ends with ilano, a very good University. Or maybe he means Bologna.

Antenna

jOBin99.png
Vrq1d9n.png
oMU0775.png

7 hours ago, Calvin_Maclure said:

Hahahahaha!!! I cannot believe they actually used a screenshot of KSP... not that there's anything wrong with that, of course... :wink:

NASA has used KSP screenshots on twitter a couple of times.

On 9/14/2016 at 0:14 AM, Andem said:

We may have a beautification problem...

8ZMlyHu.png

Things will need to be changed in order to remain "stockalike." :/

Those parts in themselves aren't particlarly "stockalike" in spite of being stock. Compared to both the old versions of themselves, and all the rest of the parts catalogue, they stick out like a sore thumb.